Meeting

Likes To Believe She is Always On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo like to believe she is the kind of person who is always on time (she believes that only because she wasn't late even once this month. Only this month). Bur right now she regrets going to bed at 5 AM knowing very well she needs to meet up with her friends Chaeyoung and Lisa at 7 in their coffee shop 'Whistle'. She didn't have time to do her usual routine of self-care, so maybe if she had more time to wash her face she wouldn't have been running with her eyes half closed full of sleep, so maybe Jisoo would have seen a figure in front of her.

This brings us to know. Two girls on the floor and one of them is Jisoo, she is the girl that is on top of the brunette girl and she also has her legs wrapped around the girl's waist, if you wanted to know. To be fair when Jisoo pays close attention to the girl, she could see her fair skin, big doe eyes and oh my god look at those plush lips can Jisoo kiss them! As Jisoo was reaching out to touch the girls face, Jisoo heard her clear . With a surprised expression, Jisoo looked down at the brunette. She had a look that shows the girl was expecting something.

"Are you planning to get off me?" The brunette asked. Oh wow, her voice is gentle. It took few seconds for Jisoo to remember their awkward position. Jisoo tried to get up as fast as possible but accidentally kneed the poor girl in her stomach, hearing her groan Jisoo gasped and quickly stood up.

"Oh my god" Jisoo gasped from embarrassment, "I'm so sorry!" She apologized while trying to help the brunette girl to stand up. Once the girl was on her feet Jisoo wasted no time and started bowing 90-degrees several times, "I wasn't looking where I was going" Jisoo explained herself, hoping the girl will have pity for poor old Jisoo (She's 22 already!).

"No no, it fine." The girl said and waved her hands gently to show it was fine. Oh my god! Her voice is so nice, can the girl carry on talking? Jisoo will never interrupt her.

Shaking her head from her silly thoughts, Jisoo rubbed her sweaty hands on her light blue jeans and extended her hand for the girl to grab. The nameless brunette looked at her hand confused but then made a small 'ahh' sound and grabbed Jisoo hand for a shake with a tiny smile.

The girl was gorgeous, to put it together simply. She had a small waist but amazing thighs, that Jisoo wouldn't mind having them wrapped around her. Blushing at her naughty thoughts, she quickly without realizing ask the girl a question.

"let me treat you to a coffee!" Jisoo suggested with her voice a bit too loud, startling the poor girl, "I'm Jisoo, Kim Jisoo." Jisoo introduced herself, with a small smile. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter