Day 3

Trust No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I had you yesterday and today too? Damn you Eunbi," the principal shouted and Sinb just smiled shyly. "And you. You are the new kid, why are you getting in trouble already. It's only the second day of school and you are already in the principal's office? I had a different perspective of you, Miss Yerin."

Sinb rolled her eyes when the principal mentioned the name of her roommate. She doesn't know why, but she was always pissed at the girl. Yerin just nodded and faced down at her palms.

The reason as to why they were on the principal's office, was because Sinb slept through her alarm and she was going to continue to sleep if it wasn't for Yerin, practically shaking her as if there was an earthquake so that she can wake up.

Sinb was confused as to why, the girl woke her up even though they weren't exactly in the good side of each other. Yerin, on the other hand, was confused too when she found herself jarring onto the sleeping Sinb's shoulder. In the end, they skipped breakfast and ran towards their next class. They arrived late, of course and things got worse when they saw the same professor that directed Sinb towards the prinicpal's office yesterday as their teacher.

And that's why, they were sitting on the principal's office dying of boredom.

Sinb turned to see her roommate and she stifled a laugh when she saw that Yerin was actually sleeping. The principal turned to look at Sinb and she tried her best to shut up, but in the end, her laughter resonated across the room. Yerin was jolted awake from the loud laughter of Sinb, she blinked rapidly and turned to see a cackling girl on the chair next to her. Sinb laughed more at the confused expression of Yerin when she glanced at her.

"Hwang Eunbi, do you mind on telling me what's so funny about my talk that made you laugh?" The principal asked her with almost a twitch on her eye.

Sinb laughed again and tried to calm herself. "Nothing Miss. Just some joke I remembered."

The principal hummed in response and entwined her fingers in front of her. "What joke was it?"

"Oh," Sinb giggled while looking at everywhere, there wasn't any joke but she didn't know why she wanted to cover her roommate from sleeping while the principal was talking.

"It was one I told her yesterday," Yerin butted into the conversation abruptly. Saving the now nervous Sinb from the oncoming scold.

"And what joke was it exactly?" The principal now turned her attention towards Yerin. Normally, the stare of the principal was enough to intimidate any one, but Yerin hold eye contact with her.

"What do you call a pile of kittens?" Yerin asked and the principal nodded her to go on. "A meowtain."

Sinb, that was trying to control her laughter again, she laughed harder than before. The principal blinked and then erupted in laughter. Yerin looked down with pink tainted cheeks.

"That was good," the principal dried off her tears while laughing again. "I must tell it to my husband immediately. He'll love it. You are dismissed, go to whatever class you have."

Sinb perked up when she heard that she was letting them go just like that. Yerin was about to ask something when Sinb put a hand on , preventing her from speaking.

"We will be going Miss," she stood up as well as Yerin, who was throwing a murderous look at Sinb. "Hope you have a nice day."

The principal ignored them as she dialed her husband's number. The two girls exited the room, Sinb with a big smile on her face and Yerin looking all bothered with a hand on her face.

When they were already out, Sinb removed her hand off from Yerin's mouth and laughed again. "I must bring you with me every time I get in trouble. The best thing of all was that you said it with a straight face."

Yerin just glanced quickly at Sinb, after walking towards her next class. Again, Sinb was being ignored by her roommate. But what was new about that? She sighed and walked towards her next class too.

When she arrived, she went and sat next to a girl who kept on bouncing her leg as she stared dazedly at the window. Sinb raised an eyebrow as she saw the girl but she ended up smiling.

“Are you hyperactive or what?” Sinb asked the girl, expecting to start a conversation with her. The girl shook her head as she ‘woke up’ from the daydream.

“What?” She asked pushing her glasses up her nose.

“Are you hyperactive? Cause you keep on bouncing your leg,” Sinb repeated again with a tiny smile on her lips.

The girl chuckled nervously as she positioned herself better so she can face Sinb. “Um no, actually it’s kinda like a nervous tick.”

“Oh,” Sinb’s mouth formed an ‘o’. “Nervous for what?”

The girls shrugged her shoulders. “Don’t know really.”

“Are you new? It’s just that I haven’t seen you before,” Sinb asked curiously. She was must be new because she know almost everyone that goes to the school and she haven’t seen her in any of her classes.

“Yep, although it’s pretty stupid and weird transferring on your last year of high school,” the girl stopped bouncing her legs to start fiddling with her hands.

“It is… a little bit,” Sinb said and the other girl smiled. “My name is Hwang Eunbi, but you can call me Sinb.”

“Oh nice, my name is Alexandra but you can call me Alex,” the girl named Alex said while smiling.

“Nice to meet you Alex,” Sinb said and she would have wanted to continue the conversation but the professor walked in and Alex shut off completely, focusing solely on the teacher.

She seemed nice, thought Sinb. But she was right about some thing; it’s weird that she transferred on her last year of high school. Just like the other five girls, she thought.

Something weird is going on, Sinb thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter