Day 1

Trust No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock strikes five minutes pass midnight when four hooded figures where sighted walking in a straight line in an eerie and barely illuminated alley. They make an abrupt stop in front of an iron door. The one leading the line knocked thrice and a few seconds later the door was opened and a pair of black eyes appeared, scanning the hooded figures. He took a step back and the hooded figures marched inside. Just as the last one entered, the door was shut with a great bang. 

Inside the room, the four unknown figures took off the hood and innocent girl like faces appeared. Even though, they looked harmless, they were indeed the best assassins in the whole world. 

The girls started to look around the wide room, in which there was only a round-like desk with its respective chairs and a gigantic screen with what it seems to have confidential information. 

"Well, well, who would've thought that the four of us will be in a single room?" A bob-cut haired girl with weak appearance raises an eyebrow as she watched the other four. 

"It would be a great opportunity to get rid of all of you! You freaking cockroaches," said a dark haired girl with bangs. 

A laugh is heard and a girl with light brown hair appears, looking skeptical at the girl with bangs. "You? Are going to kill me? Please don't make me laugh." 

The girl with bangs glares at the light brown haired girl and the latter just smirks. 

"Of all the assassins in the world, I got paired with a bunch of Neanderthals," says the light brown haired girl looking with superiority at the others. 

"Great. My luck couldn't get any better. It'll better be something important cause I was in the middle of something of extreme importance," said the girl with bangs. 

"What? Pooping?" Asks the bob-cut haired girl with an eyebrow raised and the girl with bangs just looks at her up and down. "Stop looking at me. I know I'm pretty." 

"It's not like that," says the girls with bangs while making a disgusted expression. "I was looking how an ugly girl like you can exist in the world."

"What did you just say?" 

"I think we are missing one," says a girl with blonde hair and a cold face, but with an oddly sweet voice. She has been quiet all this time analyzing each and every girl on the room. 

"That's better, I don't have time to handle with what's-her-face," says the girl with the bob-cut hair making a scornful face. 

In that moment, the door opened with a bang and another girl with red hair enters the room with a smirk on her face. "Did you miss me es?" 

The other girls turned around to look at the girl with an uninterested expression and when they saw that it was no one of great importance, they continued talking between them. 

"Go yourselves," murmurs the red haired girl while walking towards a chair and sitting on it with a pout on her face. 

Out of nowhere, a man with a slender figure and white suit walked towards the front of the room. His face was full of scars from previous fights; his head was bald and his hands were covered in tattoos. He smiles cruelly at the girls while clapping his hands. 

"Well, well," says the man with a raspy voice. "Since we are all here, lets start the meeting." 

The girls sat hesitantly on the chairs and positioned themselves well to see the screen. 

"We have summoned you because we need your help," says the man, turning around and signals the screen in which a little girl with a huge smile appears. "We need you to kill this girl. We don't have a recent photo so we don't know how she looks like right now. This one is from when she was 10 years old." 

"Why? Who is exactly this girl, so that you had to hire the five of us?" Asks the red haired girl with a frown on her face. 

"That girl," says the bob-cut hair girl. "She looks weaker than a baby. In less than 24 hours she'll be dead." 

"What a hypocrite," says the girl with bangs. "You, out of all people, need to know that you never underestimate someone. After all, we don't even know how she looks like recently." 

"Can we c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter