Chapter 9: Bullying

Fairies disguised as humans?!

THE RED TEXT IS IN ENGLISH, THE PURPLE TEXT IS THE AUTHOR'S NOTE, THE ITALICIZED TEXT IS THE THOUGHTS OF THE CURRENT PERSON'S POV. THANK YOU FOR READING! HOPE YOU ENJOY! COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE, IT KEEPS ME MORE MOTIVATED TO UPDATE FASTER! :D

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

"Ok girls! See you later! Bye-bye." Sohee-unnie said

"Bye!" we all said

"It's still 7:30. We have an hour and a half until classes start." Seohyun said

"I still have to go to the library. I have to finish my homework." Taeyeon-unnie said

"I'm hungry. I want to buy food." Seohyun said

"I'll just go to a quiet place first and study." I said

"I have to go to the toilet." Sunny said

We then all agreed that we'd meet eachother at 8:45 in the garden. We all said our goodbyes and went on opposite directions.

"I better go somewhere quiet and study." I said to myself

 

SEOHYUN'S POV:

 

"A store a store...where should I find...AHA!" I said to myself

As I was walking in the campus, I saw a small place that sells food. I'm really hungry now.

"Ahjussi can I please have a goguma?" I asked

"Ok. Here you go." he said

"Kamsahamnida ajusshi." I said

As I was eating my goguma, I remembered that we would all meet in the garden at 8:45 but it's still 8:35! I better wait. I should eat my goguma first. When I was walking, I suddenly felt something from behind. Like something hit me! I look back at my back and my sides and see....soil?! In fact a lot of soil! My outfit is dirty! How did this happen? Who could have done this? I look around and see two boys running away. It must have been them but what did I do to them? Aigoo...I better go somewhere alone and get this stuff off of me. My powers can handle this.

 

KYUHYUN'S POV:

 

"I'm glad you boys did it. Here's your pay." I said

"Kamsahamnida." the two boys said as they left

I look at Seohyun and see that she is completely surprised! Well, she deserves it. That's just the start of her bullying. She pretends to be all nice and innocent which really does annoy me! Well....she only has around...20 minutes left and she can't go home and change or she'll be late. What will you do now Seohyun?

 

SEOHYUN'S POV:

 

Now this looks like a quiet place. It's already 8:40! I better use my powers and get this soil of me. I close my eyes and stand still. I concentrate on how to get this soil off me. Luckily, my element is earth so I can easily get it off me. I can use my powers to get the soil off my clothes. I can even use my powers to erase the stains caused my the soil to make my clothes look as good as new.

*SEOHYUN'S GETS THE SOIL OF HER*

I open my eyes and look at myself....good as new! As if nothing happened!

"This is great! And it's 8:45. I can still catch up with my unnies." I said to myself

I wonder....why did those two boys do that to me? I don't recall a time when I did something wrong to them. Weird....I better see my unnies now.

 

SUNNY'S POV:

 

I really need to pee now!! Finally I can see a toilet!!

*SUNNY GOES IN AND DOES WHAT SHE NEEDS TO DO THEN SHE GOES OUT*

Haaahhh....I'm finally relaxed! This school is so big I've been searching for a toilet for a long time now. I look at the clock at the building and it's....8:30?! I've been searching for a toilet for more than 30 minutes?! Well it does make sense since this school is so big. I better go to the garden and just wait for my unnies. As I was walking suddenly, I felt as if a huge splash went over me!! I look above at the balcony (Sunny's expression while looking above as the main image) in the building near me. Someone holding a bucket walking back but I can't clearly see who it is. Could it be that he was the one who threw water at me?? Why would he do that?? Well...I better go somewhere and just use my powers to heat myself. This water is so icy cold!! Arghh! I'm mad! 

 

SUNGMIN'S POV:

 

"How does it feel Sunny?" I smirked to myself

I threw really cold water at you. That water is probably below 0 degrees celsius. You deserve it. You won't be able to go to class too. Only less than 30 minutes left. You won't be able to make it and you're probably feeling really cold right now that you'd be at the clinic wanting some heat. Good luck Soonkyu!

 

SUNNY'S POV:

 

"This place looks good to use my powers." I said to myself

I close my eyes and concentrate on heating my body getting this cold water off. I feel that the water is drying up but I'm still feeling cold.

"I guess I better use fire." I said to myself

I open my hands and concentrate on putting fire out and it did.

"This is warm. I feel less and less cold already." I smiled

Now I feel really warm. I wonder....who would want to throw icy cold water to me?? Well too bad that his plan didn't work since I am a fire fairy. I better go see my unnies and tell them what happened.

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

I've already finished my homework at the library and I look at the time and it's already 8:35. Guess I better go see the girls. I leave the library and start going to the direction to the garden. Just then some things are being thrown at me. I look at myself and see....eggs?! I look at the people who threw them at me and they start running.

"YAH!! Get back here!!" I shouted as I started chasing them

I start chasing them but....too late....they're too fast I can't catch up with them.

"I wonder.....who could have done this?" I said to myself

Could it be Leeteuk?? No no no probably not. But who could it be?? I haven't really done anything bad to anyone. I should go somewhere where I can clean up. 

 

LEETEUK'S POV:

 

"Good job you guys." I said to them

"Thank you sir Leeteuk." they said

"You can go now." I said

"Yes sir." they said as they left

I look at Taeyeon and she really looks frustrated. She looked really funny when she chased my servants. *smirk*. They probably threw 2 dozens of rotten eggs at her. This would be great. She would of course smell bad when she gets to class wait IF she gets to class. She probably won't since those eggs were rotten and they smell really bad. Only less than 20 minutes left too. Well Taeyeon, your annoyance is not in class anymore. *smirk*

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

"Ok maybe here I can clean myself up before I go see my cousins. I really do smell bad." I said to myself

I open my hands and bring out fresh water for cleansing. The water smells good too. I start putting it around my body and I start washing myself. I don't care if my clothes get wet, I can just ask for Sunny's help later. I just need to erase this bad smell. It also feels so sticky!

"Ok done! Although I am wet, I'll just ask for Sunny's heat in the garden." I said to myself

Hmm....I wonder....who could have done this?

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

I was studying and realized that it was almost 8:45 so I closed my book and stood up.

"This was the perfect place to study! Not much people here though. What time is it? Well...I better get going." I said to myself

Suddenly, I felt something splash on me! In fact, not just me but my books, bag and things that I'm going to use for me to study!

"What the...who did that?!" I shouted

I look up the balcony and see a bucket....but no one holding it. Could it be a ghost?? No no no pabo Jessica of course not. It MUST be a person. But who?? That girl Sunye?? Probably not...she'd be too tired to do this. I better go somewhere no one can see me and clean up first! Even my things! I need to clean them up so that I can submit my homework.

 

DONGHAE'S POV:

 

I look at Jessica and she seems pissed. *smirk* I wonder...how will she be able to submit the homework later when all her things are wet?? She'll get a failing grade of course! But she probably won't give up. Step by step I'll do everything to get her to fall for me, at the same time get kicked out of this school *smirk* Jessica, lets see you handle two big things at the same time shall we? *chuckle*

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

"Now this looks like a perfect place to get this wet stuff off me and my homework...even my books!" I said to myself

I close my eyes and start lifting my hands. I start to concentrate and think that I should bring a lot of air to dry myself and so I did. Then I made the air dry every page of my books even my homework.

"Now that's done, I have to go hurry and see my cousins!" I said to myself

But really...who could have done it? I better discuss it with my cousins.

*AT THE GARDEN*

"Girls you're all here! I have something to say!" I said

"Me too." Sunny said

"I had a weird experience a while ago." Seohyun said

"I did too." Taeyeon-unnie said

We then all told eachother about what happened to us a while ago.

"I can't believe this!" Sunny said

"I know." I said

"It feels like all of it was too much of a coincidence right?" Taeyeon-unnie

"You're right Taeyeon-unnie....as if someone planned this?" Seohyun said

"Right." Taeyeon-unnie said

"But who?" Sunny said

"I don't know." Taeyeon-unnie said

"I think we should be careful. I get this feeling that whatever happened a while ago isn't the end." I said

"Well we do have powers and those people don't know that we do." Seohyun smile

"You're right Seohyun." Sunny said

"Well we better get to class. Look at the time! It's already 8:55!" Taeyeon-unnie said

"Okay bye-bye!" we all said to eachother

I then went to English class....I wonder....are Taeyeon-unnie and Seohyun right?

 

NO ONE'S POV:

(They are all in their own classrooms already I'm just saying their thoughts but they are not talking to eachother)

 

She's not comming today. Good. Kyuhyun thought.

She'll have a hard time catching up in her studies. Sungmin thought

Sooner or later, she'll surely quit school with what I'm doing to her. Leeteuk thought

Jung Jessica, you'll get a failing grade if you don't pass that homework and it's a step for you to get out of this school. Donghae thought.