Chapter 1: Our Dream

Fairies disguised as humans?!

There are actually a lot of dimensions in the universe. Be it the world of the witches, fairies, pixies even other magical things. Some of them go to Earth sometimes but most of them prefer living in their own world where they fit in. Some of those magical creatures go to Earth and stay there. Some of them go there, look around treating Earth as a vacation place, and go back. Most of them them that go there think that Earth is very complicated and modern compared to their old-school worlds but still they love it. Some of them go there, fall in love, and stay there with their loved ones.

 

SEOHYUN'S POV:

 

My unnies Taeyeon and Sunny and myself are waiting for Jessica-unnie to arrive. In our meeting place, we talk about stuff like experiences for the past few days and advice from one another. We 4 are cousins and also princesses. We are all really close and love eachother very much. We meet here frequently too. We sometimes practice our magic skills. Wondering why we have to practice them? Well only people of royal blood get to do magic depending on their elements. My element is Earth and I can only do magic related to Earth. The four of us haven't really mastered our magic yet because we are still young and the total years for you to really master your magic takes about 50 years. We just started practicing our magic 3 months ago. We'll probably be around 80 until we have already controlled our magic. My unnies and I can only do basic simple magic.

"What is taking Jessica so long?" Taeyeon said

"Maybe she woke up late from her beauty sleep." Sunny said then giggled.

"Oh there she is finally!" Taeyeon said.

'JESSICA ARRIVES AT THEIR MEETING PLACE'

"Sorry if I'm late guys." Jessica said

"It's okay unnie." I said

"Yeah were all used to it anyway." Sunny joked.

"Alright alright so lets start talking" Taeyeon said.

'I think i should start' I thought.

 

SUNNY'S POV:

 

"Alright alright so lets start talking" Taeyeon-unnie said.

Then Seohyun started talking about something about the 4 kingdoms.

"Unnies....I think my parents were talking about something serious a while ago.....something about a war that might happen." Seohyun said.

"A WAR?!" I blurted.

"How...what..." Jessica started saying but couldn't finish.

"I think I overheard my parents talking about a war days ago" Taeyeon said.

"But....what kind of war and how? According to history books, war hasn't come to our dimension for hundreds of years already." Jessica said.

"I didn't really understand what they said but it sounded serious and bad....something about one of the other dimension's prince going here and trying to take over our dimension." Seohyun said.

"But how could he get in here without.....wait....you mean he created a portal to go here?" Jessica asked.

"But when you make portals, someone from our dimension has to open it to allow him to get here." I said

"Well I don't really know but that's what I heard. Maybe Taeyeon-unnie knows more. Do you Taeyeon-unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"Well...I don't really know the details but from what I've heard, we've got a traitor here in our dimension who let him inside and my parents were talking about it. My parents, uncles and aunts are now trying to find a way to catch the traitor. They think the prince didn't go alone but brought guards and warriors with him. I also overheard them saying that if things get really bad, the 4 of us might go to Earth" Taeyeon-unnie said.

"EARTH?!" I blurted out again.

"But...it will be hard adjusting on Earth and their culture is very different compared to ours." Seohyun said.

"Well.... it might happen but.... I doubt it will! It probably won't get THAT serious. I know that our whole family is very strong and we can protect our dimension. That prince will probably get caught even before he attacks us." Jessica-unnie said.

"But still....we can never be too sure." Seohyun said.

"Umm...lets just skip this topic. Speaking of Earth haven't you guys always wanted to go there? Living a life as a free human. Lets all share our thought from oldest to youngest, Taeyeon-unnie first!" Jessica-unnie said.

"Honestly...I've always wanted to go there but I know my responsibilities as a princess of Waritelle but even I can dream and hope right?" Taeyeon-unnie said.

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

"Honestly....I've always wanted to go there but I know my responsibilities as a princess of Waritelle but even I can dream and hope right?" I said.

"Why do you want to go there unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"Because.....remember the time 10 years ago? When the 4 of us explored the dimensions?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, we went to Earth and stayed there for a month." Jessica said.

"But we didn't stay together though...we were in seperate places. Seohyun, Taeyeon-unnie and I were in Korea but still in different provinces while you Jessica-unnie were in America." Sunny said.

"Okay so the time when we were there....I saw a lot of unknown things. They looked very modern though and it seemed hard to used or to even find out how they worked! While I was walking through the streets looking through stores I saw a woman in her 30's probably singing something on the street fountain. She had a guitar and her voice was really beautiful and I was captivated by her performance. The people who were listening to her looked really happy during her performance and I was too. The singing she did just sounded so beautiful and I just wanted to sing just like her. Instead of being a princess, I've always wanted to be a singer on Earth." I said.

"But we have singers here." Seohyun said

"But the singers there sing with a stick-like thing that they hold in their hands. It's like magic, their voice becomes louder for a lot of people to hear clearly. In our world, only people that are near the singer can hear her. I wanna make people happy by them listening to my voice." I said.

"Your dream on Earth sounds nice" Sunny said.

"Well it is!" I said

"But...it seems hard to do though" Seohyun said.

"It does...maybe in some days when I grow up, I'll go to Earth and sing for people" I said

"Make sure to invite us and let us listen to you there!" Jessica said

"Of course I would it does SOUND nice." I joked.

"Gosh Taeyeon-unnie your so dorky" Sunny said

"WELL it IS my personality" I said

"Alright alright Taeyeon-unnie....so Jessica-unnie, you're turn!" Sunny said.

"Okay! My turn telling my thoughts about Earth." Jessica said.

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

"Well....ever since I went to Earth 10 years ago, I've always wanted to go back. I'd always ask my parents we could go back but they kept on saying that making a portal to go there takes a lot of power. After a while, I thought that I might be a burden to my parents' powers on making a portal to go there so I thought that I would just use my own powers when I'm old enough to make a portal to go there." I said

"You're right though...when we were exploring dimensions, we were lucky that grandmother made it. It also took her hard work to make the portal too and she has been practicing magic for more than 50 years now!" Taeyeon-unnie said.

"I know I know that's why when I'm older, I'll go visit Earth." I said

"Jessica-unnie you were in a different place than us right? I think it's called America." Seohyun said

"Yup. You three were in Korea while I was in America. The portal that my family and I entered went to the wrong place, we couldn't make another portal going to Korea because we would have to use more power." I said

"Why do you wanna visit so much?" Sunny asked

"Well....like Taeyeon-unnie said I was surprised with what kind of culture they had there...it made me wanna know more about Earth and their culture, how they live, and a lot more. While I was in America I learned to speak perfect English with the correct accent to sound like an English speaker." I said

"English? The language of America? I heard that it's really hard" Sunny said

"Not really...I was taught." I said

"You were taught English?" Seohyun asked

"Yeah I was in America....well I had too they couldn't really speak Korean there." I said

"How were you taught?" Taeyeon-unnie asked

"Well.....since I really couldn't communicate with people, for 30 days my parents hired a teacher and she taught me how to speak English the right way." I said

"Jessica-unnie you're so lucky!" Sunny said

"Well...I guess I am. You guys can learn it too though." I said

"It seems hard...no correction it IS hard." Taeyeon-unnie said

"Well it wasn't easy but it wasn't hard too." I said

"Jessica-unnie, you were 9 then, you had an absorbent mind so it was probably average learning for you." Seohyun said

"Maybe you're right" I said

"So you wanna go to Earth because of the English language?" Sunny said

"No definitely not. There's way more to me going to Earth than just speaking English." I said

"Well why do you wanna go there unnie?" Seohyun asked

"Well one time my parents took me to this building...it was big and I think it was called a "mall". There were a lot of stores inside and places to eat they had really different foods compared to ours. They these stick-like potatoes, bread with cheese and meat on top that had a triangular shape and more different kinds of food! Umma said that we'd go to some stores that sell clothes and so we did. As I was looking around the clothing stores, I saw that girls were really happy trying on their clothes, and their clothes looked really pretty too!! I really wanted to try them on but they would be too big for me since I was still a child. My mom then brought me to a store and the clothes in it were really nice. There were a lot of people inside the store too and the girls were really happy trying on their clothes. I was too....very happy." I said

"The clothes there....are they the same as ours? Like dresses?" Seohyun asked (Author's note: just search fairy dresses and those kinds are the dresses these 4 wear.)

"Some of the stores had dresses like ours." I said

"Some? What were the other stores like?" Sunny asked

"Well some stores had different kinds of cuts....like...pants for women, jackets, and the fabric was really pretty! Some dresses were short and they had buttons on it. They were all really pretty! Ever since I saw the girls really happy looking at what they were wearing and their lovers looking at them thinking that they looked pretty....all of them were really happy so from that day, I've always wanted to make different kinds of clothes for girls and pretty ones too." I said

"Well, you can make dresses here. What's the difference making them here than on Earth?" Taeyeon-unnie asked

"The clothes there are really different. Here we only have dresses but there...they just looked really pretty and different but in a good way!" I said

"Your dream on Earth sounds good unnie" Seohyun said

"Well...when I grow older and have time, I'll just go to Earth and buy their clothes and I'll probably make some of them." I said

"Make sure to make some for us too unnie" Sunny said

"Yeah, Earth clothes look fashionable too. I'd love to wear some once in a while" Taeyeon-unnie said

"I'd love to when I get there and I would never forget you guys" I said

"Jessica, I'd like to see you speak English" Taeyeon-unnie said

"Yeah!! me too" Sunny said

"I love my cousins very much and I'll always care for them" I said

*Silence*

"Uhhh....it seems....HARD!" Sunny said

"Unnie, that was really good but I didn't really understand it" Seohyun smiled

"Thank you Seohyun" I said

"I don't think ANY of us understood it." Sunny said

"True, but it does sound so good." Taeyeon-unnie said

"Thanks" I said

"Sunny, it's your turn to tell us your thoughts about Earth." Taeyeon-unnie said

 

SUNNY'S POV:

 

"Sunny, it's your turn to tell us your thoughts about Earth." Taeyeon-unnie said

"Well.....I've always wanted to visit Earth honestly, maybe even more than you guys." I said

"Why is that unnie?" Seohyun said

Maybe I shouldn't tell them this......they might disagree....I've never told them this because I've always thought that they'd disagree but they're my cousins right? They're likely to understand if I tell them. Jessica-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie told us what they thought so I should tell them what I think.

"Sunny?? You look like you're thinking about something serious." Taeyeon-unnie said

Well....here it goes I have to tell them.

"You see, I was thinking about Earth and I don't know if you guys would agree with me on what I'm thinking" I said

"Tell us Sunny, if it's bad we'll try our best to understand the situation right girls?" Jessica-unnie said

"Yup" Taeyeon-unnie and Seohyun said

"Okay... well 10 years ago I was in Korea right? Well when I was there, I met a boy around my age probably a little older than me" I said.

"OMO! SUNNY?!" Taeyeon-unnie blurted

"SSHHH! Let her finish! Go on Sunny" Jessica-unnie said

"So I met a boy and I think I liked him. More like puppy love" I said

"Sunny! He's a human you shouldn't..." Taeyeon-unnie said but was cut off by Jessica-unnie

"Taeyeon-unnie just let her finish the story besides all these 10 years she's always been the Sunny that we loved. Her liking a human didn't change her personality that we all love" Jessica-unnie said

"Taeyeon-unnie...I think Jessica-unnie's right. Like you said, Sunny is allowed to dream and hope too right?" Seohyun said

"Okay....maybe I did go a little too far or maybe I did overreact. Sorry Sunny I'll listen to your story now" Taeyeon-unnie said

"It's alright unnie." I said

"So how did you like him? How did you meet him? What's his name?" Jessica-unnie asked

"His name is Sungmin. He was really nice and cute. Two days after appa, umma and I arrived in Korea, I asked them if I could go to the garden and play. We lived in an apartment and there was a garden at the back of it. My parents allowed me to go so I went outside and played there were other kids too but there was this one boy....he looked lonely. I went up to him because I thought he would cheer up if I went to him and so I did. I asked him if we could be friends but he ignored me and told me to go away and his tone of speaking was so cold but I didn't stop there, I did everything so that we could be friends. I sat beside him and shared some jokes, we laughed too and I showed him some of my aegyo. He started showing me his aegyo too. He told me that I'd be his aegyo queen forever. I was really happy when he said that so I told him that he'd be my aegyo king forever too. The whole time we were on Earth, we both spent time together laughing and having fun and before I knew it, I wanted to spend more time with him and really thought of him as my aegyo king." I said

"Unnie, did he find out about you being a fairy?" Seohyun asked

"No....sadly I didn't. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to him." I said

"Why not?" Taeyeon-unnie asked

"Well...I didn't know that day that a month was already up and I was going back. I was about to go to our meeting place and tell him that I was going and that we would meet again but the portal my parents made only lasted for 2 minutes and I didn't have time to go to him. I thought that my parents would be really weak if they had to make another portal and they were both in a real hurry so I just went with them." I said

But before I knew it, tears were coming out of my eyes.

"Sunny....it's okay...when we get older, you can visit him and tell him the reason why you left. I'm sure he'll understand when you both meet" Jessica-unnie said and started hugging me

"You're right unnie....it's just that I really wanna see him again" I said

"I believe you will unnie" Seohyun said

"Now can you consider Sunny having puppy love over him Taeyeon-unnie?" Jessica-unnie asked

"Okay fine maybe I was no...I was INDEED wrong. I'm sorry Sunny. I didn't know that it was this serious." Taeyeon-unnie said

"It's okay Taeyeon-unnie" I said

"I believe you'll meet him again someday." Jessica-unnie said

"Thank you Jessica-unnie and I hope I will" I said

"Alright, Sunny I guess you're finished with your thoughts about Earth so....Seohyun, you start!" Taeyeon-unnie said

"Okay unnie" Seohyun said.

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV:

 

"Okay unnie" I said

Earth??? I've always thought of it as a normal place but life seems much easier there though.

"Earth seems like a nice place" I said

"Seohyun, tell us more" Taeyeon-unnie said

"Alright unnie. When I was there 10 years ago I found the place really nice. People who lived there looked like they were free and they could do things that I myself as a princess wouldn't really worry about." I said

"Did you have any experiences there 10 years ago that made you want to go to Earth again?" Jessica-unnie asked

"Well....there was this ONE experience" I said

"What was it?" Sunny-unnie said

"When I was there 10 years ago as an 8 year old girl, I was walking down the road with umma and appa then suddenly I tripped and fell because there was a rock in front of me. I had big wounds on my knees and elbows and I even had a scratch on my face since we were on the road where vehicles move. I think they were called cars?" I said

"I think so too. I remember riding in one in America when we were going to the mall" Jessica-unnie said

"So I fell down then my parents brought me to a big white building where there were full of doctors. My injuries seemed really bad so I had to be brought there. I remember the sign at the top showing  "SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL". We went inside and I was brought to a room that was really white. My parents told me to stay there for a while alone because they told me that they'd go outside the room and call the doctor to treat my wounds. Around 10 minutes later, my parents came inside the room with a woman. I think that she was the doctor that they were talking about. So she came to me and wrapped up my wounds with a bandage with care. I could see in her eyes that she was really nice. Then, she already bandaged me, she gave me a lollipop and it was really yummy. After that my parents talked with the doctor and they also thanked her. I thanked her too and we said our goodbyes."

"Soooo...what did you think after you guys left the hospital?" Jessica-unnie asked

"I honestly really wanted to be like her. I felt really happy and comfortable with her even if I only spent time with her for 30 minutes. I thought that being a doctor would really be great. I always thought of it as my dream." I said

"There are doctors here too." Sunny-unnie said

"There are but were princesses right? We're not even allowed to be doctors. Sometimes we're not even allowed to go near patients if their sickness is really bad." Seohyun said

"Sadly that's true" Jessica-unnie said

"I know." Taeyeon-unnie said

"Well...if I'm able to go to Earth again I'd love to treat people and cure them for them to be happy and live a long life." I said

"I just thought of something!" Jessica-unnie said

"What is it now?" Taeyeon-unnie said

"In 10-15 years maybe we can visit Earth all together by then I think that we'd be powerful enough to make a portal and go there right?" Jessica-unnie said

"True unnie" I said

"I very much agree with that" Sunny said

"But now we just have to take our responsibilities as being princesses" I said

"We're not gonna inherit the throne remember we all have older siblings right?" Sunny said

"I think we're all glad we don't get to inherit the throne at least we still have freedom and I'm scared to have all that responsibility" Taeyeon-unnie said

"True" Jessica-unnie, Sunny-unnie and I said

"Yeah...Tiffany-unnie is gonna inherit our throne." Jessica-unnie said

"Eunhyuk-oppa is gonna inherit our throne." Sunny-unnie said

"Taecyeon-oppa is going to be King in ours" Taeyeon-unnie said

"And Victoria-unnie in ours" I said

"Let's start practicing our magic." Taeyeon-unnie said

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

"Let's start practicing our magic." I said

"From oldest to youngest, Taeyeon-unnie, you first." Sunny said

"Okay let's go to the river" I said

*ALL GOING TO THE RIVER*

"Okay here it goes!" I said

I started using my hand gestures and I started making a whirlpool. The size of the whirlpool would probably half the size of small garden pond. It really took me a month to get the waterball right though all I need is more practice so that I'd get used to doing it. But then the water started splashing all over us so I stopped.

"Sorry guys if I got us wet." I said

"It's okay unnie" Sunny said

"Yeah unnie your magic is improving" Seohyun said

"Taeyeon-unnie that was great!" Jessica said

"Thanks, I'm improving my magic skills. It even took me a month to get the whirlpool thing right" I said

"Okay Jessica-unnie your next." Seohyun said

"Okay" Jessica said

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

"Okay" I said

I looked up the sky and I help my hands up and I thought that I should force air to go down on us like we were blown with a giant fan. I statrted to concentrate and BOOM! Winds started going down on our direction. I'm glad I did it. I've been trying to do this for almost a month now and I finally did it but I didn't realize. All our hairs were messy.

"OOPS! I didn't mean to make our hairs messy sorry!" I said

"Haaaaa.....although I am annoyed by what you did it's okay" Taeyeon-unnie said

"My hair is all messy" Sunny said

"It's okay unnie" Seohyun said

"THANK YOU Seohyun." I said

"But you did do well Jessica" Taeyeon-unnie said

"Yeah. You've honestly improved." Sunny said

"Thank You Sunny and Taeyeon-unnie" I said

"Sunny-unnie it's your turn" Seohyun said

"Oh yeah" Sunny said

 

SUNNY'S POV:

 

"Oh yeah" I said

I started to practice making the river near us turn really hot until the steam comes out. I started concentrating and I closed my eyes. Then, I put my hand at the top of the river. Aroun 3-5 minutes, I stayed in that position until I felt really hot steam coming from the river. I opened my eyes and saw that the river was boiling and that steam was coming out. I thought that I finally did something I was practicing for more than a month.

"I did it!!!" I said

"That's great Sunny!" Jessica-unnie said

"I'm happy for you" Taeyeon-unnie said

"Good job unnie" Seohyun said

"Can you turn it back to normal? I wanna drink water." Taeyeon-unnie said

Just then I forgot something. I CAN'T STOP THE HEAT!

"Uhhmmm....girls..."I said

"What's wrong unnie?" Seohyun asked

"You do know how to get the water back to normal.....do you?" Taeyeon-unnie asked

"Honestly.....no..." I said

"Well, we just need some cold air. I can't control the temperature of water it all depends on the heat and winds around it" Taeyeon-unnie said.

"Jessica-unnie I think that's your call" Seohyun said

"Oh okay I'll just bring cold winds towards the river." Jessica-unnie said

Jessica-unnie started doing some of her magic. She practiced controlling cold or hot winds 3 months ago but she couldn't really do too cold or too hot winds. Jessica-unnie is really amazing

"Okay the river is in it's normal temperature now" Jessica-unnie said

"Sorry girls if I made it too hot" Sunny said

"It's okay we can all drink now' Taeyeon-unnie said and Seohyun nodded and smiled.

"Seohyun, it's your turn now." Jessica-unnie said

 

SEOHYUN'S POV:

 

"Seohyun, it's your turn now." Jessica-unnie said.

"I'll start" I said

I thought that I would work on a spell that I was working for a month now and that is to make the plants grow longer than they should like weeds and vines. I saw weeds and vines near some bushes so I closed my eyes and started making them longer and longer. Then I felt something on my feet...then my ankles. When I opened my eyes, I saw the weeds and vines that I was growing.

"OMO! I made them too long!" I said

"My feet can't move!" Sunny-unnie said

"AAAAHHHH"

Just then I heard a scream. I looked back and saw that it was Jessica-unnie.

"Sorry if I startled you girls by my scream. I was trying to move but then I lost balance and fell." Jessica-unnie said.

"Seohyun, can you get the weeds and vines off our feet?" Sunny-unnie said

"Okay okay unnie." I said

I started concentrating again and I closed my eyes and I felt the weeds and vines starting to get off my ankles and feet. I opened my eyes, looked down and they were gone. The weeds and vines were back to where they were: behind the bushes.

"Sorry unnies" I said

"It's alright Seohyun" Sunny said

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

"In fact we all had minor mistakes up" Taeyeon-unnie said

"But at least our magic has improved." I said

"Yeah!" Sunny said

"Girls, it's getting late, we'd better go back to our own castles." Taeyeon-unnie said

"AWWW!!" Sunny said

"Taeyeon-unnie's right, our parents might be worried for us." Seohyun said

"Well...see you guys tomorrow!" I said

"Goodbye!" we all said

After that, we walked in different directions since our own castles are in different places. It was getting late too and getting dark. I don't know why or how but I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow. Something I can't explain. Well....I better get ready!