Chapter 8

My Dating Instructor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the gang finished their celebration, they all checked into their rooms. They paired up and share one room except for sana and luhan. Luhan, being polite as ever supposed to sleep one room with tzuyu and her younger sister but he decided to rent a room for himself instead. And because of that, tzuyu is very comfortable and he respects luhan so, so much.

 

[sana pov]

 

I was tearing up in my hotel room while putting on some music to ruffle my sobbing. I can’t even see the person I loved in other people’s arms.

 

Being with Sehun was a big mistake. I thought he was just like my fantasies and all but I was definitely wrong. I’m only a place for him to fill in his desires.

 

Even though I called him the other day to broke up, I’m still hesitating.

 

What it Tzuyu doesn’t want me anymore?

 

And it really messed my mind up.

 

Gosh i really ed up. But at the end i let myself being alone, watching my ex lover with someone else. This is totally my fault. Sehun didn’t mind and we decided to be friends.

 

I heard my door being knocked three times. Perhaps the room service because i ordered some cookies and milk.

 

I opened the door, shocked seeing Luhan and Little Yeoungie holding his right hand.

 

“Tzuyu told little yeoungie here to accompany you. Do you mind?”

 

“Oh..sure! Come in, please.”

 

“Oh! No. Just yeoungie. I’m going back to my room. Tzuyu told me to send her here so I did. But thank you anyway. Goodnight, sana.”

 

I saw him waved at me as he walked pass down the hall.

 

He’s so polite.

 

Soon the door was knocked again and I received my cookies and a jug of milk.

 

I placed it on the coffee table and sat beside yeoungie beside the couch.

 

“Onee-chan...” i was shocked because she called me sister in Japanese.

 

“You cute little thing! I didn’t know you can speak Japanese!” I caress her hair and tucked a a strand behind her ear

 

“Just a little. I know hangul better.” She smiled to me.

 

“Gosh..it’s like looking at your sister from 14 years ago. You both look very alike.” 

 

I took a cookie and gave it to her. She thanked me and ate the cookie. Even she eats just like tzuyu. Oh my god.

 

“My sister likes to talk about you. Sometimes she cries your name while sleeping and I was very worried. What is it between you both actually?” She finished the cookie and wiped using a tissue

 

“Well, me and your sister used to be girlfriends long, long time ago. It was hard for the both of us . I accidentally broke her heart and we broke up.” I caress her hair again, studying every inch of her face.

 

“What did you do, onee chan?”

 

“You’re too young to know about that. But at least, can you tell her how sorry I am? “

 

“You know, onee chan..if you’re feeling guilty and you missed her, you should really go and see her. If I’m the one who tell her, it only shows that you’re scared and not sincerely sorry to her.” She raised her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter