Chapter 3

My Dating Instructor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Am I not enough?” Chaeyoung lifted her eyebrows, reaching her hand to hold jennie’s. 

 

“No, not really. I just hope we could, but I have to get in YG university. I’ll have more friends there. Don’t worry.”

 

“But I’ll drive there everyday to see you. I’d do anything as long as you with me. Do you know how hard it is to court you? “ 

 

“I know how hard it is. I love you, but I’m sorry.”

 

 

***

 

Nayeon hugs Mina’s bare body from the back. She rests her chin on mina’s shoulder.

 

“It’s been a long time since we ‘rehearse ‘, right?” Nayeon whispered to the younger’s ear.

 

“Ask your client, silly.” Mina elbowed Nayeon’s stomach a little bit to hear her laugh

 

“Do I really have to?” Nayeon smiled and scooted closer to mina which is between her legs in the tub until her femininity touches Mina’s back, making the older gasped a bit.

 

Nayeon felt something is dripping on her arm. It’s really weird because the water tap is already turned off because the water tap is already turned off.

 

“Minari? Are you crying?” 

 

“Two things.” She sniffed and leaned against Nayeon.

 

“First, our company got bankcrupt. And two, I think I’m in love with that weird kid. Now how am I going to have money? How are we going to pay the rent? This is ridiculous.” She cried

 

“You’re too emotional, minari. We can always find a job nearby here. Don’t worry. And second, Chaeyoung? You mean the Chaeyoung who dated Jennie from Australia? You’ll never get a chance tho. You’re just an instructor. Well, at least WAS and instructor.” Nayeon shook her head and kissed Mina’s shoulder

 

“Wait..does that mean if we are no longer instructors, then our contract with the clients are also cancelled?” Mina became salty again.

 

“I cannot say that wrong. Now, I don’t have a client. Shall we? Honestly I’ve been very needy since last week and rubbing myself won’t satisfy me anymore. I need something unexplainable like your wildness, your whimper, you moans, i just wanted you.” She bites Mina’s earlobe, slowly caressing Mina’s femininity through the hot water.

 

“Damn it, Im Nayeon! Keep your together? Won’t you!” Mina stands up, leaving nayeon ually frustrated in the bathtub alone.

 

“I’m s-sorry mina. I didn’t know you don’t want to do this anymore. I’m sorry. I thought we really had something.“

 

“No, it’s fine. But I promise I’ll do you the favor, just..not now..” she leaned and kissed Nayeon’s forehead and pecked her lips

 

 

********

 

[5 months later]

 

Mina disappeared 2 months before but returned  to korea again after a month staying with her friends in Japan. She’s currently a cashier in a cafe’.

 

***

 

[Mina pov]

 

I think we really made a lot of cash and plus i will get paid tomorrow. Well at least it’s enough to pay the bills since I’m sharing an apartment again with nayeon. I’m glad she’s with Jeongyeon now, who finished her studies and graduated. Well now I’m struggling trying to go back in the same university again but I have to collect more money. Life isn’t that easy. My father and my mother is very caring because they transferred money to me every month, but it’s still not enough to pay the fees.

 

Here I am, a cashier. If I’m the supervisor it’ll be more much easier, i think.

 

It’s getting dark. 8pm.

 

I spilled some coffee a while ago so I better wipe the table now.

 

After that, I fix my uniform and my apron. I tucked a bit of my hair behind my ear, ready to serve the next customer.

 

A short girl with long black hair approached my counter. I said “welcome. Can I take your order?”

 

She looked at the menu list and then lifted her head to look at me. She furrowed her eyebrows and stared at my name tag. She mumbled a bit and blinked a few times.

 

She pouted a bit and tapped her chin. Seems like she’s thinking. I scoffed a bit,maybe she forgot to order something. She sighed and fixed her eyes again at the menu.

 

She looks down to the menu on the counter and smiled. “I would like to buy one special caramel Iced Coffee and one bowl of jajangmyeon, please?”

 

“Mina?” She spoke, her face lightens up. She reached her hand out towards me to shake my hand.

 

Wait. I think I know this person. No, no no. Could it be? I swear her hair is short. But that’s five months ago. It might grew.

 

When she smiled revealing her cute dimples, when I saw her teeth, her eyes, I think I’ve fallen for her, again.

 

Then I felt my friend, Sulli tapped my shoulder “myoui, I’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter