Chapter 13

My Dating Instructor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung walked into the instructor’s lounge with jennie but their hands arent locked eachother.

 

No, Chaeyoung knew she’s stupid enough because what happened between her and mina plus she’s involving jennie into this so, it’s really messy and she’s not even 20. You know, nineTEEN. She’s not ready for feelings but, she knew that Mina is very very fragile and if anything happens, that would absolutely break her. She tried anyway.

 

And for Jeongyeon? Her nojam hyung? She’s not mad, she knew it’s her own fault so, its way better than lying till the end.

 

Question is, why would she let Nayeon mina, just for the sake making Jeongyeon fair because she has job to do. Well, she doesn’t want her nojam hyung fight and plus, mina isn’t being that loyal after all.

 

She pretends that she never saw nayeon and her, kissing in the lounge. She pretends that there’s no spark between the two.

 

She’s quiet, but very observant.

 

The lounge has a bar, a gaming set, some couches with luxurious stuffs around it like a fancy kitchen, a massage chair, a snooker table,butler and a maid, and of course, a puppy named Gucci, the loyal companion of the lounge room which is being taken care of both of the butler and the maid. its like,dreamland over there. 

 

But no no, that lounge is INNOCENT. At the end of the hall near the elevator, there’s another hidden corridor behind the door. Can be found lots of rooms there. I guarantee if you walk pass that corridor during working hours (well instructors dont have working hours they do whenever they wanted but it.) you can hear faint moans. Or the shower running. The walls are meant to be thin so that Jeongyeon can judge how they’re doing with clients from outside. Something louder might fake, desperate moans would be perfect but a breathy moan because they’re too rough but who cares?

 

“Jennie? God it’s been a long time!” Jeongyeon hugged jennie as soon as she saw her.

 

“Im just stopping by..i have schedules later.”

 

“Really?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter