Chapter 1

Locked In A Loveless Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

poster thanks to Sooheelocker of sooheelocker poster request shop!!

 

 

Disclaimer: First and foremost THIS STORY IS NOT MINE. This story is written by LoveEpicLove  of  fanfiction.net and is originally a DELENA fic. I am merely changing the names and some settings to fit the new characters. I am posting this with the original writer's permission.

 

 

 

Locked In A Loveless Marriage

Chapter 1

"Miss Park,"

Dara looked up from her chair to look at the pretty blond receptionist.

"Mr Kwon will see you now."

Dara wiped her damp palms on her skirt and took a deep breath in, before following the secretary to Kwon Jiyong’s office.

As the secretary opened the double doors, Dara knew it was too late to turn around now. Not that she could turn around. She didn't want to ask Jiyong for help, but there was nothing else she could do; no-one else she could turn to. Jaejoong would be mad at her if he knew she had gone to his brother, but Jaejoong couldn't help her with this. Jiyong owned the company, and it would have to be Jiyong that will help her.

"Mr Kwon," the secretary announced, "Miss Park is here to see you,"

His eyes flicked upwards and rested on Dara's face for a brief moment before he turned his attention back to the papers in front of him. If he was surprised that she was here to see him, he certainly didn't show it.

"Thank you Minzy, that will be all."

Minzy left, closing the doors behind her. Dara stood there in the large room, unsure whether she should take a seat across from him, or wait to be invited to sit down. She waited for a moment, but when he said nothing, she decided to take a seat.

Did he have any idea why she was here? She was trying to be patient now, but she wanted to get this conversation over with. There was something disturbing about Jaejoong's older brother; something she couldn't quite put her finger on. For some reason he made her feel nervous, unsure of herself.

On more than one occasion she'd had the distinct impression that he did not like her very much. She couldn't recount any incidence where she might have given him a reason to dislike her, but maybe it was just because she was Jaejoong's girlfriend. She knew there was a history between the two brothers; she just didn't know what that history was.

Sitting this close to him, it was impossible not to notice how handsome he really was. Jaejoong was handsome, in a conventional sort of way. Jiyong was more the dark and dangerous type. When Kwon Jiyong walked into the room, people stopped and took notice. He had an air of authority that couldn't be denied, and the way he filled out his Armani suit normally had the ladies swooning.

The papers referred to him as, Kwon Jiyong – The Billionaire Playboy. He worked hard, but played harder. She'd seen photos of him out on the town with one woman after another. Lately though it had just been one woman – Park Bom; a former beauty pageant winner.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, but was probably only a matter of minutes, he looked at her.

"Dara, to what do I owe this pleasure? Is Jaejoong alright?"

"Yes, JAejoong is fine. It's...I have a personal favor to ask of you."

Damn it, her hands were growing damp again. He had to help her, surely he would help her.

"A personal favor," he said to her, leaning back in his chair and giving her his undivided attention, "now I am intrigued."

"My family is in some trouble. You might have seen an article in the paper about it." She looked up to see him nodding. Of course he would have heard about it. "It would seem as though we are going to lose everything."

She heard her voice wobble slightly, and shut her eyes tightly to stop any tears from forming. She had already cried enough and here was not the place for her to have another breakdown.

"Does Jaejoong know you're here?"

"No," Dara told him, "he wouldn't be happy if he knew I'm coming to you with this but…,"

"But?"

"He's not in a position to help us. Not like you are."

"What is it you would like me to do?"

Dara swallowed, unable to stop fidgeting with the trim on her skirt. She hated asking him for help. If her father knew she was here she would die, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

"I thought you might be able to help us with a loan of some kind. I know my father can make up the money we've lost. I know we can get things back on track, we just need the chance to do that."

"Dara, do you have any idea just how much trouble your father's business is in?"

"Yes,"

"Then we're talking about a very large sum of money."

She nodded. She knew it was crazy to ask, but she had no choice. Without Jiyong's help, her family would be ruined, and not just financially. As it was her father had started his day long binge drinking sessions again; her mother was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and Sanghyun was running up gambling debts, trying to win back their money. She was watching her family fall to pieces in front of her and she couldn't allow it. She had to do something.

Jaejoong wanted to help her, but he hadn't the money or position to offer it to her. She'd met Jaejoong at a fund raising event a year ago and it ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter