Are you still interested?

SURROGATE ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi my dear readers, sorry this is not an update. 

This is actually a Survey. I just want to know are you still interested with this story or more importantly are you still interested with this OTP (one true pairing). 

I notice more and more Ji Chang Wook fans are running to ship him with Nam Ji Hyun after Suspicious Partner (Not me, Definitely). I also notice more and more new Chang Wook fanfics posted are with NJH.

So I am thinking should I continue writing fanfics about Ji Chang Wook and Yoona? Will there be any readers to my story? Are they still excited to read my stories?

I am in a serious writer dilemma right now. As a writer, definitely the most important thing is there is someone reading my stories. So i am unsure whether to continue the effort or not if I can witness more and more names that I know reading and loving Ji Chang Wook other OTP fanfics. I feel like most of them are abandoning this OTP. 

So should I continue or not? To be very honest, I am also starts to feel disheartened that most of my stories with JCW-Yoona OTP having less and less readers. That is why I keep questioning myself should I continue writing about them. 

I will keep writing about Ji Chang Wook. He is my oppa. Just that I am confused to stay with this OTP or I should experiment with other female lead (So far, I only try with Park Shin Hye and the response is so good).

 

I posted a poll not too long ago, and the result surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter