Park YuRa

SURROGATE ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It only 3 weeks since she started her studies at the university but she is already well known throughout her campus. Thanks to her beautiful face and her blonde hair that makes her stands out among other freshman students. Everyday she will receive new admirers that ranges from the freshman students up to the tutors. Because of that also, she has become an icon of jealousy among the female students. Other girls starts to create and spreads gossips behind her and to those who have boyfriends, they become overprotective to avoid their men fallen for her too. That’s how popular she is. YuRa couldn’t care less about her popularity because her target is she wants to excel in her studies and finish it earlier so that she can chase her dreams.

 

YuRa is studying in the library, she has gap for 4 hours in between lectures and her next class will be after lunch. She decided just to stay in the campus to finish up her assignments.

 

“YuRa-ya, where are you going for lunch?” her best friend SooYoung who just came ask her.

 

“Maybe just at the cafeteria. Wann join me?”

 

“Sure why not. Mmmm….Yoona-ya can Kyung Ho oppa join too?” Jung KyungHo is SooYoung’s boyfriend. They have been dating for 2 years since SooYoung still in school. One of the reason, SooYoung apply to Seoul National University (SNU) is because of her boyfriend.

 

“Sure why not. Let me finish a little bit more and we can go out at 12.30. Is it ok?” SooYoung nods excitedly when Yura agree to have lunch with her and she can bring her boyfriend. As YuRa is busy finishing her work, SooYoung do some reading and texting with her boyfriend at the same time.

 

 

 

Since the first time he layed his eyes on her, it seems like he can’t take her out of his head. The blonde beauty. He first saw her in the library. He was looking for his revision book and when he take that book off the shelf, there she is. Standing in front of him at another aisle searching for some books. She already had a few in her hands and she still looking for some as what written in the small note in her hand. To be honest, ChangWook never saw a pretty girl like her ever. Aside from her blond dyed hair, she is a natural beauty. She just have slight or maybe no make up on her face, but she is already very pretty.

 

He follow her closely and sit near her that day but far enough to be unnoticed. She is so into her books that she hardly look around her. For 2 hours, ChangWook just look at the beauty and hardly study though that was his inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter