Girls like girls

This Side Of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's kind of follows the plot of the girls like girls video with a party and stuff but not really. This chapter is a Dosom based one wiith slight Sechung, Napink and Shikshin couple Mina and Sohye. Sorry for grammar and stuff but hopefully you guys enjoy. Also sorry that it's taken so long to add just been busy with some things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Come on Somi ah, you can do this! Doyeon unnie has been your best friend for years. You knew what you were getting yourself into by being in love with your straight best friend. Besides, unnie is with Eunwoo oppa, they’re the star couple. You can’t compete with him. “

“YAH!” Yoojung unnie screamed scaring the crap out of me. “What are you doing here talking to yourself like a crazy person? We have to go inside to the party! Doyeon is waiting”

 

“Yes unnie”, I replied scratching my head. “ I’ll go in, just have to check my make up.”

“Somi-ah, unnie is not stupid. You were standing out here talking to yourself is there something bothering you? If there is you can tell me now?” Yoojung unnie said with a concerned face making me feel bad. I couldn’t tell her that I was in love with Doyeon unnie, one of the beagles, who is also very straight and in a relationship. Keeping this a secret for many years has been hard considering we never keep secrets from each of the i.o.i members.

“Aniya, there’s nothing wrong unnie, let’s just go inside and get this party started!” I shouted just to reassure Yoojung unnie.

“Aah, there’s my beagle buddy! Let’s do this!” Exclaimed Yoojung unnie.

Walking into the party I didn’t know what to expect seeing as it would be a house full of drunk teenagers but one thing I didn’t think the first thing id see walking in was Doyeon unnie dancing on Eunwoo Oppa. Truthfully, it really hurt knowing the girl you love is happy with someone else. Aish I should really stop this pathetic behaviour and move on but what can I do.

“Yah Somi why’s your head in the clouds right now?” Yoojung unnie said as she slapped my head.

“sorry unnie, was just thinking about something but let’s go get some beer and get drunk!”

“Wooo! That’s the one Somi! Gaja”

As we were walking towards the alcohol Nayoung unnie walked towards us with a serious face and said, “Finally you two want to come. The others have been drunk for a while now and it’s stressing me out. Chungha and Sejeong are making out in the corner. Sohye and Mina are so drunk that they’ve hit the munchies and have almost eaten all the food. Yeonjung is continuously singing and won’t shut up. Kyulkyung keeps hitting on that statue thinking it’s me. Doyeon is drunk and with her boyfriend. The only one that’s slightly sane apart from me is Chaeyeon.”

“Unnie, you need to chill and get lose have a beer or two,” I replied. “Don’t worry too much unnie they can handle themselves.” I tried to reassure but could see no change in Nayoung unnies facial expression.

“Unnie, it’ll be fine we just need to stock up on food for Mina and Sohye, put Chungha Unnie and sejeong Unnie in a room so they can do their thing, put Yeonjung in front of the karaoke machine so she doesn’t look crazy and get you drunk and put you in front of Kyulkyung Unnie so you two can sort out your feelings and that’s that!” Yoojung unnie explained. Sometimes I tend to forget that Yoojung unnie can be quite smart and responsible.

“ Ani, I should look after you guys and not get too drunk seeing as there’s a lot of people here too. I’m the Unnie I should be responsible.”

“Unnie, here have these shots and stop stressing okay, we can do what Yoojung Unnie said and we can all finally have fun okay?” I said trying to calm Nayoung Unnie because I just wanted to get drunk to forget about these feelings.

“ okay, okay let’s do this! I’ll go order food and bring out the extra snacks. Yoojung you go and get Yeonjung and take her to the karaoke machine and sorry Somi but you’ll be in charge of sechung.”

“Let’s do this! The faster we do this the faster we can have fun” Yoojung said trying to cheer us up.

“Aish I just had to be the one to take the ahjussi,ahjumma couple to their bedroom. Making me see the girl action I won’t ever get because Doyeon Unnie is with Eunwoo oppa. Aish Yoojung Unnie should be doing this seeing as they are her “parents”. As I was too busy talking to myself I didn’t notice that Sechung couple was in front of me.

“Somi ah, is what you said true?” Sejeong Unnie asked.

“Is what true Unnie?” I questioned innocently just in case they heard.

“That you think me and Chungha are Yoojung parents? Because we would be the coolest parents na have the coolest daughter”

Whew, thank goodness they only heard the last part otherwise I would’ve been dead if sejeong Unnie found it because she's probably telling everyone.

“Ye Unnie, you and Chungha Unnie are the best couples!”

“Mm, my Chungha is the iest.” Sejeong Unnie said with her creepy ahjussi smile while Chungha Unnie was blushing.

“Eww Unnie keep your dirty thoughts to yourself. Anyway, Nayoung Unnie wanted me to take you guys to one of the rooms so you two could have your y time in peace. She’s worried you two are too drunk and will do something stupid like have y time in front of everyone.”

“Aw, my Nayoung Chingu always looking out for me.” Chungha Unnie gushed.

“Yeah yeah let’s hurry this along so Nayoung Unnie can get drunk and get some with Kyulkyung Unnie. So let’s go, let’s go.”

As I said that I looked up and Sejeong Unnie was doing a weird dance while saying, “ Get some, Get some! Get that y thing.”

“Ah Unnie, you’re embarrassing. Chungha Unnie can you control your girlfriend, please? It’s too embarrassing.”I whined. Seriously, what is wrong with this Unnie I thought to myself. Chungha Unnie must really like the weird ahjussi types.

“Ah, Somi Ah my girlfriend is cute, just let her be.” Chungha unnie exclaimed as she was staring dreamily at Sejeong unnie. “Plus” leaning in to whisper in my ear. “I heard what you said about doyeonie. But don’t worry your secret is safe with me.” Chungha Unnie said as she winked at me.

“Than you unnie! I hope you don’t spill anything to your big mouth of a girlfriend.”

“Don’t worry, I wont tell her anything. I can take care of sejeong and I, I’m not as drunk so I can take both of us to the room for our private time. “ Chungha Unnie said as she winked at me.

I wanted to barf over the mental image of them. But honestly, sejeong Unnie and Chungha Unnie are a cute couple and love each other heaps.

“Sorry, Unnie but I won’t have a clear conscience if I don’t take you guys to the room personally so let’s go. Grab hold of your girlfriend there. She’s talking to the dang plant like it’s you Unnie.”I said while rubbing my temples. Man Sejeong Unnie really is something.

“Jeongie, I’m over here, that’s a plant you’ve been talking to this whole time. “ Chungha Unnie said as we approached Sejeong Unnie.

Sejeong Unnie laughed and turned to us as she said, “ Ah no wonder you weren’t replying.” She laughed as she rubbed her neck.

“Come on love birds, it’s time to take you two to your love nest,” I said while grabbing both of them and pushing them in front of me.

As I was taking the Sechung couple to their bedroom I heard someone call my name.

“Yah Somi!” Aw man, why does it have to be her? I pretended not to hear her call and kept walking with the Sechung couple until I felt a strong grip pull me back. “YAH SOMI!” I heard Doyeon Unnie shout. “ Didn’t you hear me calling after you?” Breathing in and trying to control myself I looked at Doyeon unnie. She was fuming was one way to describe her at that moment.

“Ah Doyeon Unnie, sorry I didn’t hear you the music was too loud and Sechung couple over there was talking to me,” I explained hoping she would buy it.

“Okay, apology accepted. But why didn’t you come greet me as soon as you got here?” She asked while suspiciously staring me down. “Yoodaeng told me she came inside with you and that you guys had to do something for Nayoung Unnie but she still came and talked to me.”

“Ah well, I wanted Nayoung Unnie to have fun that’s why I decided to complete my mission before I come talk to you and the others.” I could tell she wasn’t satisfied with my reply as she was just staring at me angrily.

“Soo.. is there anything else you want to say or anything you want to give to me,” she asked trying to hint at me but I knew what she meant.

“Oh yeah that’s right,” I said engulfing her in a big hug. “Happy birthday Doyeon Unnie,” I said into her ear then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek which surprised even me. As I looked at Doyeon Unnie she looked like she was blushing but maybe it was the alcohol in her system. “Aw um thank you Somi-ah” she replied shyly which was weird for Doyeon Unnie.

“I have a present for you but I’m not ready to give it to you yet, so you’ll have to wait a bit longer if that’s alright with you Unnie?”

“Oh thanks, Somi! Unnie will wait for your present.” She said. “Since Unnie has to wait, your present better be the best,” Unnie said as she laughed.

“Of course Unnie, my present will, of course, be the best,” I said but as I looked at Doyeon Unnie we made direct eye contact. It felt weird, and I felt like I was in those movies where the world slows down. Of course, it was too good to be true as Eunwoo oppa came and ruined the moment. “Hey Somi, you made it huh?” He said to me.

“Of course oppa, wouldn’t miss Unnie birthday party for anything right?” I replied with a slight laugh. “Thankfully you came because Doyeon said her party would be incomplete if you didn’t make it. So thanks for making it.” Eunwoo oppa said as he smiled at me. As oppa said that it made me feel sick in the stomach because here I was secretly pinning over his girl. Also wishing I was in his shoes but I know it could never be. After oppa said that things quieted down between us three and I didn’t know what to say next.

Luck must have been at my side because at the moment Chaeyeon Unnie came out of nowhere. “Somi ah” chaeyeon Unnie said as she ran up to us engulfing me in a big hug.

Apart from Chungha unnie, chaeyeon Unnie was the only Unnie I told about my feelings for Doyeon Unnie. It was only because Chaeyeon Unnie caught me staring at Doyeon Unnie “like a love sick fool” in Chaeyeon Unnie words and confronted me about it. Hopefully, Chaeyeon Unnie doesn’t do or say anything.

What I wasn’t expecting was for Chaeyeon Unnie to let go of me and Kiss me on the lips right in front of Doyeon Unnie and Eunwoo oppa. “I missed you Somi-ah.” Chaeyeon Unnie said in an aegyo voice right after she kissed me. Because I was in too much of a shock my mouth was practically hanging open. Until I heard a snapping noise in front of my face breaking me out of my shock. “Ah haha I missed you too Chae Unnie,” I replied trying not to make things uncomfortable, but it was already weird because Doyeon Unnie was giving Chaeyeon Unnie glares and Eunwoo oppa was smiling happily at us. “So you two are a couple now? Finally, another couple to add to the group?” Eunwoo oppa asked.

Just as I was about to reply Chaeyeon Unnie cut me off and said, “Yeah, it was kind of a secret but I guess now it’s out in the open. Right Somi.” I was stuck in two positions, tell the truth and make chaeyeon Unnie look delusional or lie while low key saving my love sick from being exposed. Number 2 it is. “Yeah, we just became official today,” I said while smiling looking at Eunwoo oppa and Doyeon Unnie.

As I said it, it almost seemed like Doyeon Unnie was hurt for a split second but I must have been mistaken. “Wow babe, let’s congratulate them and make a toast with everyone.” Eunwoo oppa suggested. “Yeah Um let’s do that oppa.” Doyeon Unnie said as she smiled but I could tell it didn’t reach her eyes.

“ Ani, don’t do that please, we just want things to be on the down low at the moment,” I said. “Isn’t that right Chae Unnie?” I turned and said to Unnie. “Yeah, we don’t really want anyone to know at the moment, but thank you for wanting to toast to us.” Chaeyeon Unnie said.

“Well, we are going to head off and you know do some things,” I said to Doyeon Unnie and Eunwoo oppa. “ So I guess we will see you guys around the party somewhere,” I said grabbing Chaeyeon Unnie as she waved bye. Dragging her towards the back corner of the house I pulled her aside. “Unnie, what the heck was that back there?” I questioned waiting for chaeyeon Unnie to answer. “I was trying to help you. Somi you are becoming way too obvious and you looked like you were stuck in a rut. It was sad to watch.” Chaeyeon Unnie explained.

“Thank you Unnie, but did we really need to kiss and pretend we are a couple?”

“Why not?” Chaeyeon Unnie replied as she shrugged her shoulders casually. “Is it really that bad to have people think you’re dating me? I mean I’m a package deal.”

“Unnie, I don’t mean it that way, it’s just we don’t like each other like that and I just don’t want people to misunderstand,” I explained trying to defend myself. “You are beautiful

Unnie and I wouldn’t mind people thinking that we are dating, but I thought you liked Cathy Unnie?”

“I do, but at the moment she’s not noticing me and in my drunk haze I thought by doing this it’s a win-win opportunity.”

“How is it a win-win situation Unnie for the both of us?”

“Somi think really hard, Come on you are smart enough?” Chaeyeon Unnie said while waving her hands at me. Finally, it hit me, “uh I see, you are trying to get Cathy Unnie jealous to see how she really feels by using me. I don’t get how it’s a win for me though?”

“Yah, did you not see the way Doyeon reacted back there? It’s a win for you because we can figure out if she has feelings for you too?Duh!” Chaeyeon Unnie said as she lightly smacked me on the head. “ I guess you are just as slow as Sejeong Unnie, Yoojung, Doyeon and Yeonjung.” Chaeyeon Unnie said as she shook her head.

“Unnie that’s just too harsh, we aren’t idiots... apart from maybe Yeonjung Unnie and Sejeong Unnie. Oh, wait I take it back maybe all of us are a little slow.”

“You don’t think?” Chaeyeon Unnie stated in a matter of fact tone.

“So what’s the plan? How do we execute this little dating plan?”

“Just act like a couple in front of everyone. If Cathy unnie confesses to me anytime soon then we just tell everyone we were just joking around okay? Or we were just friends with benefits or something”

“I don’t know Unnie but I guess we can try, but if I don’t feel comfortable pretending you’re just going to have to approach Cathy Unnie and tell her how you really feel, and I don’t know I’ll just live forever alone.”

“You’re being too dramatic now Somi! You won’t be alone forever,you’re a catch that some poor girl will fall for if Doyeon doesn’t like you back.” Unnie said and smiled while trying to cheer me up. “Unnie I know by doing this we’ll be trying to see if Doyeon Unnie has feelings for me too but I’ll feel guilty because of Eunwoo oppa. He’s a good guy and doesn’t deserve this if Unnie does seem to have the slightest of feelings for me.” I explained. It was true it wouldn’t feel right to just steal someone else girl even if they liked me back and even if I am in love with them.

“Of course you would feel guilty Somi, but it depends on Doyeon. If you were in Eunwoo place and knew that your girlfriend the one you love wasn’t in love with you anymore would you still try to keep them with you or let them go?”

“I.. I mean even if it hurt me I would let go because I’d want her to be happy even if it’s not with me,” I answered truthfully, but it also made me realise that if Doyeon Unnie doesn’t feel the slightest thing for me I will finally let her go.

“So if Doyeon does end up feeling something for you shouldn’t Eunwoo let go and let her be happy?”

“Yeah I guess Unnie but I think if this plan burns into flames I’m going to let go of Doyeon Unnie and live my life.”

“Okay enough of this talk! Let’s cheer you up Somi and Let’s get back to the party so people don’t get too suspicious.” Chaeyeon Unnie said. “Let’s go Unnie and get this party started!” I shouted. “There’s the Vitamin I know.” Chaeyeon Unnie said as she pinched my cheek.

 

As we walked back to the party we noticed two figures standing in the dark making out and the outline of their body seemed a lot like Nayoung Unnie and Kyulkyung Unnie. I mean if it is then dang they be a hot couple lol. “Oooh get it Nayoung Unnie!” I cheered and she seemed to have heard because she stopped and turned around.

“Somi ah shut the mouth and leave your Unnie alone.” Nayoung Unnie scolded.

“Arrasso, but remember to stay safe okay. And Kyulkyung Unnie make sure you loosen her up some more.” I said which made me and chaeyeon Unnie laugh.

“Somi, you’re a sick kid you know that?” Chaeyeon Unnie said as she laughed.

“Yah Somi, you should be the one who stays safe after all you’ll probably having y time with Chaeyeon Unnie right?” Kyulkyung Unnie said raising one of her brows.

“Who said that? Why would I sleep with Chaeyeon Unnie?”

“She’s your girlfriend duh!” Kyulkyung Unnie said as if it was the most obvious thing.

“Yeah, Chaeyeon Unnie is my girlfriend but we aren’t at that stage yet,” I replied. Dang almost blew my fake relationship.

“Yet.. so you’re thinking of going there” chaeyeon Unnie whispered to me trying to tease me. “I’m fla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter