Curious part 1

This Side Of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided that some of these stories plots weren't fit for one shots so i might start making them 2 or 3 parts. This fic is a sechung fic with hints of some other small pairings. Yeah hopefully you guys enjoy and i'll try to update the next part in two days or so depending on the free time i'll have. This fic will kind of follow the curious music video/ lyrics but yeah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chungha hadn’t given anything much thought lately. She couldn’t believe that she allowed Yeonjung, Sohye, and Somi to convince her to go this party. This wasn’t just any party though, this was the party where all the I.O.I members would be reunited as a whole group.

Although she allowed them to convince her to go she wasn’t ready to face them all, especially since she had dropped out of the radar two years ago and had only kept in contact with Yeonjung, Sohye, Somi, and Chaeyeon. She was surprised when each of them had told her about the reunion party where not only the I.O.I members would be present but also their other respective groups and idol friends they had made over the years.

Of course, this would’ve been fine if she had fallen off the radar with a good explanation but no she had to disappear without a trace. The only ones who knew why she dropped off the face of the earth were the four girls and Sunmi unnie. She’s sure that when she faces them she’ll have to explain to the other members why she left and she wasn’t ready to explain especially if she has to face the one reason why she left- Kim Sejeong.

For a whole month, the four girls had constantly annoyed her about attending the party because it would be an awesome surprise for the other members as Somi had put it. While Sohye had added that it wouldn’t feel right to have a reunion while missing a member. After having enough of being hassled by the four, here she was in a car with the four girls ready to face her biggest fear.

“Unnie, are you ready to go?” Yeonjung asked.

Chung ha shook her head. It felt like her heart was going to rip out of her chest from her nervous she was.

“If you don’t want to go unnie its fine,” Sohye said.

“Ani, unnie has to come, “Chaeyeon said. “ If you aren’t ready to go in now unnie we can park the car out the back then you can sit and wait till you’re comfortable to go in. One of us could wait out here with you?”

“Chayeon unnie that’s a bad idea.” Somi chimed in. “If unnie stays out here any longer she won’t want to in. It’s better if Unnie goes in now and face everything.” Somi explained as if she had already figured out Chungha’s plan.

Although she felt like she was going to spew from all the nerves Somi was right. It was now or never. She took a deep breath and exhaled to calm her nerves a little. “Somi is right, I have to do this now or I’ll never want to go in. So let’s go!”

“That’s the spirit unnie!” Somi said as she pats Chungha on the back. It was time to finally face the past she had been avoiding. As we got out of the car things began to feel all too real. After two years Kim Chungha would be making an appearance. As each step towards the house grew smaller in distance, Chungha could feel her heart tightening. Feeling Chungha tense beside her, Chaeyeon turned to her and said, “Unnie if you ever feel like it’s too much in there just tap whoever out of us will be by your side and we can leave? Each of us decided we would take turns being by your side for support.”

“Yeah unnie we got your back,” Yeonjung added with Somi and Sohye both nodding furiously. In that moment Chungha felt truly blessed to be surrounded by friends who would always be there for her through her hard times.

“Thank you, guys! I don’t know how I could’ve survived these two years without you!” Chungha

“You would have survived unnie because you’re one of the strongest people we know!” Sohye added.

“If I have to be honest unnie, Sejeong unnie really missed out. You’re definitely a great catch. Can’t say big because you’re tiny.” Somi said.

“Wow, you just have to add in your sarcastic comment know didn’t you Somi? You guys say I’m the tactless one,” Yeonjung scoffed.

“Uh thanks, I guess Somi,” Chungha said not really too sure how to respond to the compliment but also the fact that the maknae was dissing her at the same time. “Technically what happened between Sejeong and me is history now. It can’t even be history because it never really begun.”

As she said this Sohye looked at her confused, “I don’t understand unnie? You and Sejeong unnie would make out and have intimate moments. Isn’t that a relationship?”

“It is but it isn’t. Sejeong and I did all that but our status wasn’t really official. I guess we were what people would call “friends with benefits”. I guess I got the ty end seeing as I fell in love with her and ended up getting my heart broken.”

“Well I thought we were supposed to be having fun but now the mood is dampened by this love talk,” Yeonjung added.

“And there is the answer as to why you’re the tactless one.”

“It’s fine,” Chungha said. “Yeonjung is right. We came to have fun and here I mentioned my broken heart.”

“You know what unnie. love! We are single women, apart from Sohye unnie and you know what we are here to party and get drunk and maybe make some mistakes today. So let’s stop this moping and bloody walk into this dang party like we own it. Now, what do you guys say?” Somi said all pumped up.

“Let’s go have a ing good time!” Yeonjung added.

“If only Nayoung unnie was here to wash your mouths with soap,” Chaeyeon unnie said while shaking her head. “I agree it’s been so long since I’ve had a drink and that’s a lot coming from me.”

Chungha watched the scene unfold in front of her and was amused. She realised just how much she missed these dorks and she’d finally be able to see the others making her feel pumped forgetting about the worries she had before. “Come on guys let’s go get drunk and make this a night to remember!” Chungha said leading the way towards the party with the others following.

As we finally arrived at the door my heartbeat increased and the nerves were really starting to takeover. Noticing how nervous Chungha was Chaeyeon took hold of her had. “Unnie you shouldn’t worry we will be by your side,” Chaeyeon said with a smile. “Like you said, we’re going to let go of our worries and have fun okay?” Chungha nodded her head in response to Chaeyeon and gave her a big smile.

As the five of them entered, everyone who was near the front door turned their attention to them. With all the unwanted attention this caused Chungha to slightly panic, Chaeyeon realising gave her hand a small squeeze and told Chungha to relax. It wasn’t until Chungha fully processed things that she found two bodies run up and pull her away from Chaeyeons grip and engulfed in a big hug. “Unnie it’s been so long. We missed you so.” She recognised the voice as Doyeon.

“I missed you too Doyeonie. I’m sorry I left you guys without a word. Unnie is here now.” I said while hugging her and Yoojung who was the other person that had attacked her. At the same time, she could hear Yoojung sobbing slightly near her ear. “Unnie, why *hick* did *hick* you*hick* leave?” Yoojung managed to say in between her sobs. “We thought you were mad at us and that we did something to you?”

“Aniyo Yoojung ah, you guys didn’t do anything. Unnie just needed to get away for personal reasons. Believe me when I say that you guys weren’t the reason why I left.” Chungha said as she rubbed Yoojung’s back to reassure her.

“Okay unnie, I believe you for now but we want you to explain to us the proper reason when you want to okay?” Doyeon said as she pulled out of the hug. Chungha responded with a nod.

“Now that the happy reunion is over, it’s time for you guys to acknowledge our presence too,” Somi said as she crossed her arms trying to pose all cool but failing.

“Jeon Somi, we’re pretty sick of seeing your face and Yeonjung face everywhere. You two randomly pop into Yoojung and I’s apartment like you guys don’t have a home. You even stole our key and cut yourselves a key each.”

“Well, how else were we going to bless you guys with our presence?” Yeonjung said feeling unappreciated.

“Yeah! Yeonjung unnie and I make your guys day.”

“You guys just live across from us and that’s enough already. At least Chaeyeon unnie doesn’t bother us.” Doyeon said. “If any of us has a right to be annoyed at the moment it should be Yoojung and I. From what we see here yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter