8- family time

Kim's family

The calm and quiet morning in the house of hallyu couple star was disturb with the sound of someone unlocking the security password at the entrance of the house. Smoothly passed the tight security, a little child with a black cap on his head and a cute backpack on his back whose face resembles exactly like his celebrity father was taking a while to take off his shoes, after that he steps inside the hallway , running around with happy and cheerful facial expression even though he just coming back from a tiring trip to japan . His mom, sandara follows right behind him with a luggage at her right hand and another medium size bag at the other hand ,

" be careful.. don't run around, taeyong ah.. " unlike her son, dara was a little tired . She went straight to the kitchen after leaving the luggage and all the things at the hallway near the rooms before went straight to the kitchen to get some fresh water.

" would you like a drinks, taeyong?  What would you like? Milk , juice, or yogurt..." sandara was standing by the refrigerator as she was looking at various types of drinks arranged nicely inside which is normally used to bribed her son to behave or to make him listen well to the elderly. 

" can I omma?" Taeyong runs to the kitchen where sandara at.

"Since you must be tired and you has done an excellent work at japan , then I wouldn't mind if you want to picks any delicious drinks in this.. ."  Dara sweetly smiles as her hand softly caressing taeyong's hair.

" algesso.. I want yogurt " he comes and picks two fruits flavour yogurt himself before on his way to the living room to watch the television. While dara chuckles as she didn't expect him to takes two at once.

" Where's jaekyung and your father taeyong-ah..? " dara leave passed the huge living room to search for her husband and youngest child in the bedroom. Her eyes didn't forget to wanders around the house as she noticed how clean and neat the house are. 

Entering the main room , dara grins at the sight before her eyes. She waste no more times as she approach the huge comfy bed where her husband was sleeping ,right beside him was their youngest child, jaekyung covered under the same blanket as jaejoong.   Dara climbs on the bed slowly not to wake her sleeping husband before placing a good morning kiss on jaejoong's forehead once . Seeing jaejoong didn't even react over her kiss, Dara smiles thinking that she got herself a very good looking man even when he is sleeping . She was planning to gives another one kiss on his cheek before jaejoong suddenly moves his face causing Dara to landed the kiss on his lips instead.  

" yah!! Jaekyung appa! " dara was taken aback as she was obviously shocked over the kiss and didn’t noticed that jaejoong was already awake. " did I awake you jagiya ..?" Dara let him pulled her joining him under the blanket . 

" Ani... it's because I smell your scents ever since your flight landed at incheon .." jaejoong sweet talks was what Dara miss the most as she tighten the hug.

"You miss me that much? How about my little girl .."  dara switch place to be in the middle of jaejoong and baby jaekyung to check on her . She showers her youngest with kisses on her adorable face carefully not to disturb her peaceful dreamland. Jaekyung moves her hands a little, startled after the kisses from dara but she didn't wake up yet. "Honey.. didn't she looks like a doll .. sleeping like this.." 

Jaejoong lifts his face to take a look " of course. Since she takes after me  .." 

"Uh.. please admit it already jagiya.. the fans was all saying that our daughter resembles me the most" Dara went back in the warm hug of jaejoong as she talks.  "By the way.. don't even complaint if my body perhaps didn't smell good.. " dara warn her husband as they were hugging each other on the bed.  

"That doesn't matter.. I still want to hug you.." jaejoong said.

" hahaha .. I knew you miss me but let me go take a fresh shower first before jaekyung wake up.." Dara said before she get off the bed . But jaejoong's hand wouldn't let go of her's making her to stop her steps "would you like to shower together? " He said nonchalantly making Dara to chuckles over his words.

" of course I did love that .. but I prefers you to prepare the foods first since tae didn't have proper breakfast yet..can you?" dara kiss his hand one last time for jaejoong to let go of her. After she was free to go, dara begin to take off her clothes one by one while on her way to the bathroom , too excited to feel the fresh warm water going through her skin. While jaejoong can only watches with a smile on his face.

 

**

 

"How about the shooting , honey ?" Jaejoong asked while chewing the food he prepared for his small family by himself .  Luckily, the baby food for jaekyung was ready too by the time she woke up.

" it's going fine.. we have fun there at the set. I was glad though that taeyong was enjoying shooting with the japanese staff. He even spoke some of  japanese words with them.." dara shares some good memories. 

" seriously?  Did you spoke japanese taeyong -ah ? " Jaejoong asked to his son who is sitting right beside him with a proud smile, 

" yea .. " taeyong said with his mouth full with foods. "I understand it when they asked me what my name is .. then I told them my name is taeyong.." he said again after swallowing all the food in his mouth with ease.

"Really? what else did you say ?" Jaejoong was now didn't care much about his breakfast. He finds taeyong cute when he was bragging .

" They asked me where are you ... so I told them you are at home .." taeyong talk cutely causing both his parents to laugh at him. "  ahh...jinjja.? You talked all that in Japanese? Aigoo~ uri adeul jalhanda" Jaejoong praises taeyong with a kiss on his hair. While dara can only smiles while feeding jaekyung her formula milk . "Thanks to you though.. since you always talks using japanese to him before .. "dara remembers that jaejoong is fluent in Japanese since he used to filmed japanese drama and movie and even open up a shopping mall there at Japan.  

" let's get him to study japanese later .. it's good to study languages.. who knows when he will need it later" jaejoong said planning a further educational for his son earlier than expected. 

" why not..." dara respond . She puts the empty bottle on the table after done feeding jaekyung . " give her to me.. you should eat your foods and then go to rest since you just came back home .." jaejoong open her arms to get his princess baby girl from Dara . 

After jaekyung safely went into jaejoong's embrace, dara started to eat her foods leisurely. " jagiya.. your foods is getting better than mine.." she praises as she chew the sandwich in . 

"How can you only knew that by now? " Jaejoong smirks proudly . He was sitting on the couch , watching jaekyung play with her toys. 

Dara can only laughs hearing to his husband's answer. She already used to him being that way after marrying him for more than 6 years now. "Are you done taeyong ah?" Dara asked her son , looking at him getting down the chair and leaving the dining table . "I m full now eomma.." he said while on his way to the living room where his father was.

" you are full? Algesso... go and rest if you feel like it okay dear.." dara said to his small little guy who was now playing with his control car ,leaving her alone at the dining table. 

"Eung .. eungh .. " Suddenly baby jaekyung whines, crying a little while crawling towards jaejoong . " why is that ... jaekyung-ah? What's wrong? " Dara who was busy cleaning the table , glances towards jaekyung .

" honey .. I will changes her diaper and take her to bath , you just leave the dishes, I will take care of it after this .." jaejoong wouldn't let dara to do much houseworks as he wanted her to rest . He holds jaekyung in his arms to bring her inside the room where he can easily get her to bath . 

Dara keep smiling while her hands moving fast wiping the table . Yawning a few times as she was doing the dishes, even though jaejoong told her that he will do it. No matter how kind her husband is, She is still the wife after all .

Dara went inside the main room after done with the dishes. She could hears the sound of jaekyung having fun playing with the water inside the bathroom with her father. She went straight to sits on the bed before taking her handphone from her handbag , to check if there's something important. "Jagiya you okay in there? .." dara asked , landing her back on the bed.

"Almost done ... " jaejoong answers her from inside the bathroom. 

"Nae.. jagiya,.. I got a missed call  from this producer named na byunghun.. not sure what he wanna talk about .. but I already text him to gives you a call .." dara said yawning again. Unlike taeyong who slept a lot during the flight,Dara actually finds it hard to fall asleep in any moving transportation. So she is very sleepy right now .

Jaejoong comes out of the bathroom with jaekyung wrapped in a towel in his arms. "PD na byunghun?  What is there to talk about? " Jaejoong curious. He begins to puts the diaper on jaekyung after applying the body lotions on her skin.  

"Molla... (don't know )" Dara simply respond hugging her pillow. " tell me what he want later okay .." 

" arasso.." done dressed his princess with warm clothes , jaejoong hold her up high on the air causing her to giggles happily. "Aigoo ... it's fresh isn't it?kyeobta.. uri ddal ..  my girl is forever beautiful.." jaejoong smiles looking at his daughter giggling adorably.