7- hang out

Kim's family

The next day .

Jaejoong was standing by the sliding glass door at the living room . Because of the cold and freezing wheather , jejoong kept the door closed and only left the curtains opened revealing a nice view of the beautiful and well decorated flower garden before his eyes ,where jaejoong , dara , taeyong and sometimes baby jaekyung would spent relaxing and resting at . The view was a bit blurry though as the glass door was covered with the cold air. The flower garden was kind of big with a lot different type of plants , which is growing well under dara's care when she had the free times, while jaejoong only take part sometimes, briefly visited to checked up on the flora and fauna. 

Jaejoong was trying to gets jaekyung to burp as she just had her breakfast. She ate a lot today, everything that jaejoong gave her,  was perfectly finished , leaving nothing behind. Jaejoong held his baby firmly on his shoulder, his hand was supporting her weight at her bottom while his other hand gently rubbing and patting her back.

While Being alone with jaekyung and taking care of her without his wife like this, makes him understand and experienced himself that being a mother or a parent is nothing easy,  it is tiring and so many things to do, sometimes jaekyung woke up at midnight crying out loud causing her mother to stay up all night to comfort her . Jaejoong also remembers when the times he got home late at night, the house was a mess with various of toys belonged to both taeyong and jaekyung everywhere at the living room, usually if dara was home, she would already tidy them up and get everything neat and clean before waiting for him to get home, so jaejoong thought that dara wasn't home yet . He went straight to the bedroom ignoring the messy house just to found sandara soundly slept on the bed right beside little jaekyung, she looked tired and exhausted enough aside from that full make-up on her face and the outfit that she had when she went to her schedules this morning still on her body. It seemed that she went straight to putting jaekyung to bed after picking her up from her nanny, but ended up to slept along as she was too tired from work. That was a rare of her to left the house messy , as she would always takes care of everything and wait for him who always gets home late than her. Even though jaejoong had told her to go to bed first , she never listen anyway.

As jaejoong was lost in his own throwback , the sudden loud rigtone gets him back to his senses. He was startled by the loud sound , before quickly looks for his iphone with jaekyung still on his chest. Without looking at the caller's name, he went straight to answers the call " yoebboseyeo.." he said.

" hi ! Hyung ^^ " he heard junsu's voice excitedly greets him .

" uh .. Junsu? "

" hyung~~  "

" wae?( why) " Jaejoong frown his forehead. 

" I was practicing the dance for my new single at the dance room in the company and suddenly I'm feeling hungry.. "

" and then...?" Jaejoong talks while putting jaekyung on the thick carpet , letting her to plays with the toys before he also sits closely with her. " wait.. did you stayed in the company the whole night? " Jaejoong asked as he notices that it's still early in the morning to be dancing in the company. 

" that's... yeah , probably.  I was working on the songs and didn't noticed that its morning already. By the way, I actually call you to accompany me for breakfast. Let's go out, I m coming to your place.." 

" now? Well... I will . But , I was alone with my daughter right now and there's no one to look after her as my wife was away at japan. "

" then how about me?~~" junsu whining like a child , being a maknae in the group , he was kind of spoiled and was well loved by jaejoong and yuchun . Even Though their affections sometimes was tough and cruel. 

" what about you? " Jaejoong laughs as he thought that junsu was cute even with him being fake jealous . " well.. if you insisted, then I have to bring jaekyung out to eat with us.. are you okay with that? She just had her breakfast though..."

" hahaha...that's totally fine . You know I have long wanted to meet her again . And you don't have to worry since its still early so there won't have many people out here perfectly the right time , right? , surely I am the best samchun ever ^^" junsu compliments himself..

" haha.. you're complimenting yourself again..  well if that's fine with you then, I m waiting for you to come pick me up.."

" I m already arrived at your gate.. your security guards was opening the gate for me." 

" what.." jaejoong quickly went to the sliding door , he peaks through the curtains as he had gets them untied and covered the glass door before . He sigh as he saw a foreign car , shining lambhorgini makes its way passed the gate of his mansion, junsu soon parking his supercar right beside jaejoong's ferrari california before comes out of the car and quickly runs to get inside the house as it was freezing outside. Without wasting any more time , jaejoong went to the door to let his younger member in. As soon as the stylish junsu steps inside, jaejoong immediately hugs him so tightly that his legs couldn't help but to take a step back. Junsu had to push him away to free himself from the suffocating hug , " I know you miss and love me a lot hyung ,but you know...." junsu's words was cut half way as a baby's whining and crying was heard . Both of the guys immediately look at the direction of the sound, the living room and the  entrance hallway was kind of a bit far for jaekyung , she might has been scared as she didn't see her father around her causing her to crawled following where jaejoong was headed and cries as she was left out alone.

Jaejoong quickly went over to the crying little girl on the floor , he carried her in his arms, his hand was wiping off the tears on her cheek "I m sorry okay? I shouldn't left you alone...  it's that uncle's fault, right? " Jaejoong was feeling guilty seeing his daughter cried that hard because of him. He was trying hard in comforting and stops her from crying with junsu who's trying to help by showing various of funny faces to jaekyung. 

" this won't work. Hyung, let me try. Give jaekyung to me"junsu stops making funny faces. He take off his leather blazer and put it on the sofa before opens up his arms toward jaejoong.

" what are you going to do? "Jaejoong was slightly hesitate .

" I don't really have to do anything actually.. but trust me she will calm down right away" 

" then.." jaejoong can do nothing as jaekyung kept on crying. When he was about to gives her into junsu's arms, jaekyung refused as she firmly grips and pulls jaejoong's cream sweater with her small hands and whining louder ,seems like she won't let go of her father.

But junsu won't let jaejoong to change his mind as junsu's hand slowly loosened up her fingers. Soon jaekyung was moved into junsu's arms. Magically, as he said, jaekyung slowly slow her cries down . She did struggles a bit to get back to jaejoong, but after a while, she found herself calm down and started staring at junsu's face . 

" see ,didn't I told you to trust me? Now hyung go get yourself ready to go out , I will takes good care of her in the meanwhile .. "  junsu commands the older guy who seems speechless. 

" ...arasso" jaejoong do as he was told before he went fast to the main room . "I will be quick.."  he shouts out loud on his way.

" Alright... now , it's you and me. " junsu felt at ease as he went to sits down on the comforting sofa with jaekyung on his lap. He reached out his hand for the remote control on the round table beside the sofa before swith on the 55 inches plasma TV on the wall, watching a random channel while waiting for jaejoong. " jaejoong hyung..your expensive TV don't have interesting channels to watch!" Junsu shout out loud to let the older guy in the room to hear him. But he receive no respond though .

" woah , jaekyung ah you have a lot of fun toys.." junsu soon ignored the television as he joins jaekyung playing with her toys. 

" did you said something just now junsu? " Jaejoong later comes join the duo wearing black blazer , black pants, black cap from his own brand and a stylish sunglasses hanging at his necklace . His hands was full with jaekyung's clothes , diaper and some her other stuff. He puts everything down near jaekyung and started to change her outfits.

" I said that your TV is huge and expensive but has no interesting channels to watch...by the way, are you promoting your brand? " junsu tease the businessman as he slightly smile.

" uh... the TV ? actually sandara and I don't really have the times to watch it.. so , there's a lot channels for kids , and others is the regular and basic channels every TV would have.. spot channels, shopping channels, entertainment channels. We often use the TV in my room before sleeping by the way , not this one..." jaejoong said as his hands working fast changing jaekyung's diaper and putting on every lotions needed. "Also, don't comment on my outfits.. I need cap to covers my hair .." 

" you looks too cool just for a breakfast... " 

" haha...this is how I m normally dressed. ." jaejoong denied the praise. " people is watching after all..." 

"HYUNG!!" 

" what?"jaejoong was startled at junsu's sudden scream. 

" look , sandara noona , your wife...." he pointed his finger to the television's HD screen, Where the shampoo brand's advertisement was playing . She looks real gorgeous in the HD screen.

" you suprised me.."jaejoong said as he stares at the television until the advertisement end.

" now that I look at her, your daughter really do resembles sandara noona the most. Jaekyung looks Nothing like you hyung" junsu compliments the beauty of the girls of jaejoong's. 

" I almost forgot that she had done that cf before...and yeah..a lot of people said that." he said before stand up with beautiful dressed up jaekyung in his left arms. Jaejoong had dressed her with matching outfit as him, black scarf , black hoodie top , black pants and cute maroon shoes . " let's go.."  he said , heading out.

Junsu switch off the TV , and quickly wears back his blazer on his way out of the house. 

The owner of the car driving slow and steady as there was a baby in the car. Junsu's favourite cafe was not that far. It's only take them about 20 minutes to arrive to the destination. While on their way , both the adult men was having a lot to talk about , sometimes they laughs at each other's silly jokes , sometimes they tease the little girl on jaejoong's lap trying to makes her laugh but end up causing junsu to almost missed the green light. 

" Alright... we are arrived "junsu parks his car .

Jaejoong comes out looking cool with sunglasses still on,  holding his precious treasure with only one arm while the other hand was kept in his pants pocket. Walking fast to enter the j-holic cafe , which he himself didn't expect for junsu to really came here when junsu said that they are going to his favourite place, as he was so into the conversation just now. 

" aigoo... I was trying to avoid from the fans.." jaejoong sigh as he takes his seat in the vip room. Obviously, every places owns by a popular celebrity like him will have lot of customers who is a fans. Now the customers was all excited to accidentally met the jyj members , jaejoong can even expected  to have a video clips of him hang out with daughter all over the social medias tomorrow. 

" how about your album? When will you finished the preparations? The ceo told me that your album will be released around next month " jaejoong asked after putting jaekyung in her seat.

" well... I m kind of not satisfied with one of the song.. I guess,  I need hyung and yuchun to try listen to it and tell me your opinions. You knew I like working alone to prepare my album.." junsu said after drinking his mocca.

" what's is the title? " Jaejoong curious. 

" it's  a ballad song... ' this love' " junsu answers. 

" Alright... let's just go listen to it after this..where is yuchun ?" Jaejoong was feeding his daughter an omelette as he talk. He had orders for them to make the omelette easier to chew for jaekyung. " aigoo... how can you eat so well~~" he praise her.

" yuchun might be on the way too.. I texted him before coming to your place. " 

jaejoong nod in response, yuchun's place was quite far for the company and was located in the other area of seoul. Its probably took an hour to his house.

" order more food... don't worry, I don't mind. Ain't it because you don't want to pay that you brought us here ..."savage daddy jaejoong said while smiling. 

"Hahahaha.... Actually I forgot to brought my wallet. I guess I left it in the recording room.." junsu laugh it off happily. Soon their table was full with foods ,several different flavour of waffles , banana cakes , sandwiches,  hot meat porridge which was also served for baby jaekyung in smaller bowl and all.

"Yah... how many days are you been starving? You practically tried out everything in the menu list. Are you temporarily forgot that you're releasing an album in the next few weeks." Jaejoong nag the younger man as he watches him.

" I won't have lunch and dinner then..thus, your cafe served good and fantastic foods. why don't you give one of your cafe to me..." junsu said as he chewing on his sandwich. 

" what...yahhh kim junsu , you have more than enough money to invest on a several fancy restaurants , just like that luxury hotel of yours.. " he said . As everyone know , the trio members of jyj was all ranked in a top 10 rich idols ranking for five consecutive years alongside big bang's leader , gdragon , taeyang ,psy , snsd yoona , iu , jaejoong's beloved wife sandara park and many others.

" I m not as rich as you hyung, I don't owned a lot of things that you have.."junsu being humble.

" for example? " Jaejoong seems busy taking care of jaekyung.  He was wiping off the food on her face with his handkerchief. 

" I don't have beautiful kids and I don't have rich wife ,." 

" mwo?, you have exid hani right.. what I told you before to hurry with your wedding. You're not forever young my dongsaeng..." jaejoong nowadays kept on nagging him and yuchun now that he has two kids. " we can't talk about private life here.. let's continue this topic in the car, you are done right?" Jaejoong wasn't normally the cautious one but after spending too long living with dara, he was kind of getting some of her habits .

" by the way should we bring some foods for yuchun?" Junsu said to the older guy as he was looking his face over the standing mirror near him. 

"  alright... I will order some for him. Can you bring jaekyung to the car first? I need to meet my staffs and the manager to check is the cafe running well.." putting the scarf on jaekyung's head and double covering her with the hoodie , as he didn't want the fans to take a picture of her, jaejoong carry her before showering her cheeks with kisses. 

"Arasso... give her to me." Junsu then held the baby girl in his arms lovingly, before leaving first to the car.