5-interview

Kim's family

All of the camera and shooting equipments was all ready to start filming the interview session . The mc of all time famous long running entertainment  program, weekly entertainment,  was also ready , sitting on a carpet in the set across the today's exclusive guest, since there was a little baby joining the interview, the directors figured that its easier to do the interview while sitting down on the carpet and not have a chairs and seats like they usually did. This interview marks the first ever interview where the artist brought along their kids to be interviewed . 

" start" the director said after a while and the camera is rolling.

"Alright .. today, I am really proud to present our exlusive guest ,the hottest married couple , kim jaejoong of jyj , sandara park of 2ne1 and also look who they bring along here ...." the mc claps her hands to welcomes the celebrity couple as the cameras rolling to them. Both jaejoong and dara greet the viewers through the camera follows by their oldest son, taeyong while the baby girl jaekyung was playfully playing with her toys ignoring her surroundings. 

" dae..aigoo , now that  we got to see her  in person ,the rumors really is stating the truth , our jaekyung looks really pretty and adorable." The mc pinches jaekyung's fluffy cheek and pats her on her hair as he compliments the little girl. Jaekyung today was dressed by her mom , dara , with cute pink dress and hoodie sweater, her hair was left untied and was done by the stylists . She also wore her expensive necklace .

"Aigo..kamsahamnida.." jaejoong said, his little girl always getting praises and compliments for her appearance no matter who they're meeting.

"How old is she ?" The mc asks while focusing her antire attention to jaekyung playing and attracting her , but jaekyung seems so much into her toys, ignoring both the mc and dara.

" she is 12 months old .." jaejoong said.

" already? How fast time flies.. I still remember hearing dara's ssi news of pregnancy with her." The mc said before dara laugh slightly in response. " come to talk about it.. back then when,  jaekyung was born,the fans was all waiting in front of the hospital creating huge traffic jammed just to see the new born child of yours. The news went crazy after that , ahh that's how popular jyj kim jaejoong and 2ne1 sandara park is.." both jaejoong and dara nod as they did recall that moments some time ago. 

" actually we did not expect that huge reaction from the citizens.. we are shocked as well..haha" dara comments as the directors played the video of that moments which the mc was talking about.

" well then again.. your daughter is riding the fame very fast following your footsteps very soon, did you guys know about the fans and people has been giving your daughter her own nicknames , the famous one which is ' the national baby girl' and ' dara junior' ,how do you guys think of the nicknames?" 

" i like both..both of them is nice. But certainly the national baby girl is the best. I personally did like to thanks everyone who has been loving our ddal so much, and we appreciate everyone who make jaekyung being able to be the national baby girl.." jaejoong said commenting on the nicknames matter.

" but... i like 'dara junior' better..hahaha" sandara jokes around as she hide her laugh on her husband's shoulder. 

"This is the first time ever right, to be interviewed with both taeyong and baby girl jaekyung?" 

" dae.. it's the first time. We actually thought long before agreed on the interview  since we're unsure on how her reaction would be.. and how we're going to handle her on set,  unlike taeyong who is old enough to sort things out and , he has experienced being interviews at japan a few times before.  but we're grateful that she seems to be adjusting well and didn't causing any trouble to anyone so far.." jaejoong answers.

" nae , keureom.. I told you honey. She experienced similar situations a lot of times already.." dara said to her husband. 

" aigo... that must be the reason. She might also get it from her parents.. "the mc tease the couple. " I heard the crowds was huge following you guys at the airport last time? " 

" nae.. that's when we had to went back and forth to japan since jaejoong had to handle his businesses matters and I needs to attend yg family concert . Its kind of created huge chaos at the airport. ." This time dara respond to the question while jaejoong was distracted from the interview while watching over jaekyung. 

" talking about japan.. I think I should talk about this, you guys kept on being the hot topics and entering the entertainment news a lot this days for what you guys did at japan.. " she laugh a little seeing both of them seems like already knew about what she is talking about as dara was hiding her face on jaejoong's lap and jaejoong was covering his face with his hand.

"Nae..Firstly when jaejoong ssi was holding his j-party event , ..  I heard you came secretly to japan to prepare an unexpected suprised birthday gift for jaejoong ,thats really kind of you dara ssi. We prepared a video from youtube , let's watch the video .."  both jaejoong and dara was embarrassed but still watch the video.

"Ani... that's.. I need to think of something memorable for his birthday. And I couldn't think of any other ways..soo .hahaha.. I m glad you like it honey." Dara explains her action on that event,  while leaning her head on jaejoong's shoulder .

" haha.. I swear both of you are the sweetest celebrity couple on earth.  " the mc said.

" next, you guys creating another hot issues when you guys was having a family hang out in the shopping mall being all romantic and kind parents by buying everything that son taeyong wants..also I see that jaekyung had her necklace on which went viral for its expensive price.." the mc shows the pictures of them shopping taken by the fans went viral in the internet .

" about that.. you know jaejoong is very soft towards taeyong and jaekyung. He did buy the entire shopping mall for them , that time our adeulli , taeyong ie ga got his two new cars, even though he had a mountain of toys at home ..." dara said as she was caressing her oldest son taeyong's hair affectionately.

"NEW CARS" the mc suddenly taken aback ,she thought that jaejoong bought his son real cars.

"Ahk..aanii..  control cars, kids toys.." dara told her the truth as jaejoong burst out laughing. Of course , he could even afford the real cars but he will wait for the right time for that.

" aahh.... I thought you got your son real cars." 

" and I just wanted to looked around the jewellery store without never even want to bought one at first . But the necklace was just too beautiful at the moment..that I had to take it for jaekyung " dara said.

" nae...you're absolutely right.. it's so beautiful, just like its owner" the mc take a look at the necklace, that the baby girl was wearing.

" isn't it?" Dara said.

" of course., taeyong must be happy for his new car controls. Aren't you taeyongie?"the mc said to the 6 years old.

" nae..chuhasseoyo" taeyong said.

" I heard a lot of brand wanted to have taeyong for their brands model and ambassador , following his successful on signing a contract with a kids clothing brand, seems like our taeyong is already in progress on putting his name on the top and after some more times , he could have entering the stardom, how do you both think as his parents ?"

" ah.. taeyong ie.. for me ,,to tell you the truth, actually I was a bit surprised after we got a call from that brand's representative, since I think that it's still kind of early for him to start making money and begin his career at such young age... however dara and I discussed about this matter with taeyong,  we explains to him about what kind of works he has to do after signing the contract, the outcomes and things he sometimes have to face.." jaejoong explains in detail while the mc was giving her fulls attention as she sometimes was seen to be nodding her head as her respond .

" my son, taeyong ie told us that he understood and he said that it's kind of similar with what his mom and dad do.. and so he told us that he want to try because he wants to look cool like me .. thats how he begins his first step in his career at japan." Jaejoong ends his explanation,  finishing proudly at the last sentence with a fatherly smile towards taeyong.

" aigoo.. jinjjaa.." the mc nods . " is that it , uri taeyong ie , do you think your father is cool?" She asked the little one

" nae... he is cool." Taeyong said knowing that his father is already smiling even though he wasn't looking at him.

" jeongmalliyo? Which parts of him is cool to you?" 

" every parts of him..since he wears good and cool clothes everyday. He is good looking too" hearing that answers of him, Jaejoong couldn't help but landed his kiss on taeyong's forehead.  " aigoo.. you too my son , since you inherits your good looking face from my genes .." jaejoong said receiving a hit on his elbow from sandara.

" haha..aigoo, geundae taeyong ah , how do you think after shooting your first advertisement for the famous brand company.? Does they all look after you well?"

" nae... it's fun, my mom also went along to accompany me during the shooting , so it's best and fun." Taeyong said.

" taeyong don't yet signed into an entertainment agency, because we don't want yet him to belonged and owned by any agency. So I come with him with a team of staffs to managed him on set,  even though jaejoong told me that I don't have to go with him since the staffs that he got for taeyong could take care of him well, but yeah...I m still couldn't stop worrying over him." Dara said , actually she had all the rights to be worrying so much because of many reasons such as the threats of the sasaeng fans of her or jaejoong's might harms her little boy whenever he was free of guards. Everyone knew that sasaeng fans described as a fanatic individuals who claimed themselves as a fans is really dangerous and could never hesitate to get their idols and disturb any parts of the idols life in many ways, and that's including that idols family and privacy. And that jyj was also known to have the most sasaeng fans stalking their life, is a disturbing fact already to the couple.

" also.. your son taeyong has begun his career at japan entertainment industry , so where do you think he is ready to expands his wings bigger and lands his name on our industry, hanguk?"

" he will soon..actually, since we're as his parents, and also already settings example and role model of him as an idol , singer, and celebrity ahead of him with a lot of experiences of the entertainment world..so I don't think there will be any difficulties for him or even jaekyung to join in the field whenever the right time has comes.." jaejoong talk with much confidence. He would sometimes look at dara as he talk, who is nodding her head agreeing on him.

" yeah... of course, it's good if he can do it himself without our helps and tries to stand on his own , but.. I think,  I did like to help him as much as we can and shows him our support as this field of industry cannot be trusted nor be expected , don't you think so?" Dara said, after what she had been through her career since the first ever debut in Philippines until she got her name included in the top ten list of most influential female celebrity in south korea, she certainly had enough experience of what the industry could give and take from her. She look at jaejoong beside her, knowing how he would react since she knew that husband of her had it more tough and rough in his career too than any other celebrity in the kpop industry . His career almost destroyed in a blinks of eye some times ago around 2009 with the lawsuit cases, but luckily jaejoong managed to saved his two other members career and his own after winning the lawsuit against former agency, sm entertainment and even sets their own law called 'jyj law' which is settings an example to the next idols who might facing similar problems and encourage them to stand and fight for their rights to be protected. The battle of the lawsuit takes them years to be fully solved before another lawsuit awaits them from their agency at japan. Well, all those hardships and difficult times come and passed them , but thats just only make them stronger and untouchable, he is now along with junsu and yuchun was as successful as ever on their own , thanks to all their hardworking , sweat, blood and tears.

"Nae.. I don't want my son and daughter to experience what dara and I has been going through before..  its tiring and exhausted. We'll protect them and clears their roads in what ever they do ." Jaejoong said , and the mc nods in response, " nae..I absolutely understand you.." she said honestly,knew what jaejoong means by his words as that lawsuit cases was kind of big news at the times.

"So dara-ssi..you're under yg entertainment right, the rumors has went viral lately about the pictures uploaded by fellow members  of 2ne1 , chaerin where you guys along with taeyong and baby jaekyung having fun spending some times with big bang , 2ne1 and also yang hyunsuk sajangnim in a waiting room. It was said that , the ceo of yg and big bang seungri also posted similar pictures in their instagrams account.  So, fans has been wondering if yg would scout your son to be his artist soon or anytime later ?"  This question received a small laughs from dara as she didn't know yet about them posting those pictures. She will surely to like their posts later.

" about that..yang hyunsuk sajangnim had kind of offers to sign a contract with taeyong,  and I told him that his place will be our top choice to sign a contract soon. So, the fans can be expecting a high chance of my kids to be entering yg entertainment .thus it's easier for my son since he had already known close enough with the artist under yg and they can look after my son there" jaejoong said.

" woah... good things you save a spot for him in yg. By the way we had to say goodbye now as it  almost times to end our interview. Thank you to both kim jaejoong of jyj and sandara park of 2ne1 with two kids for coming here and spends your precious times for our interview, we're really appreciate it. Please do come again later .. thank you so much"the mc said ending the exclusive interview session with the top celebrity couple and their two kids as she was bowing and handshaking each other. They also snaps some selfies as a proof of the memorable occasion .