4 am

1 Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

We stop at a convenience store near the gasoline station. Lisa bought some snacks and beers. 

 

 

 

She said that the night is still young, even though it's already one in the morning.

 

 

 

"So where are we going now?"

I watched her put the snacks at the backseat and then after that I settled at the shotgun while she started the engine. 

 

 

 

"Tell me Jungkook, do you like stars?"

I raised a brow but she just smiled at me, the car started moving away from the gasoline station as we proceed to the road. 

 

 

 

"What? Why?"

I focused my gaze at my window, looking at the moving buildings and trees. Though I heard Lisa giggle and notice that she also turn the radio on.

 

 

 

"Because we used to stargazed remember?"

That caught my attention so I moved my head to look at her as she gave me a quick glance and then the next thing I knew she stepped on the accelerator and reach 120km/h 

 

 

 

"Lisa!!! Careful!"

Adrenaline pumping to my veins but instead to give her an angry glare, I started to laugh with her. 

 

 

 

She's stubborn I know. She likes stuffs like this, dangerous and heart thumping. She likes adventures and mysteries, that's why maybe I won't have any chance with her. 

 

I'm the exact opposite of everything she likes. I'm boring, humourless and a perfect buzz-kill.

I hate this kinds of reckless doings but she loves it. Maybe that's why we can't collide. 

 

Because it will only turn out into a frenzy of discord and catastrophe. 

But I would prefer calling it, a beautiful chaos. 

 

 

 

"See? That's not too bad."

She said laughing while her gaze were still on the road. Suddenly all the things that I could see on the surroundings is trees, wild trees. 

 

 

 

"Where are we?"

 

 

 

"Somewhere close to the stars."

Her eyes lit in excitement as she bite her lower lip to keep herself from smiling too much.

 

Her face beaming with delight, and I stared at her but careful enough to not make her uncomfortable.

 

 

 

Lisa. That simple name.

I never knew it would be my favorite. 

Blonde. Her sunrise-gold hair.

I never knew basic blonde would be pleasing to my eyes.

Eyes. Those chocolate cinnamon eyes. 

I never knew brown would be this interesting, like those deep pools of dark-cinnamon swirls seized the depth and heaviness of one thousand untold stories.

Lips. Her sweet pouting cherry lips.

This I knew that it looks beautiful on her, a perfect match for her soothing voice, and her shiny halo-white teeth. 

 

'But Her. The whole Lisa Manoban.

I knew she will never be mine.'

 

 

 

Lisa parked the car, awaking me from my thoughts as I observe my surroundings while unlocking the door of the passenger-seat. 

 

I saw Lisa went to carry the foods and drinks she bought earlier and then find a place to settle. She sat on the scutch grass as I watched her stretch her limbs. 

 

I walk near her and sat on the grass also, I breathe the fresh earthy mountain scent on the air as I found myself relaxing a little bit. 

 

 

 

"This is nice right?"

I looked at her straight in the eyes. She gave me a small smile again then she took a can of beer and opened it.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter