Second Morning

1 Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After spending the whole night and dawn with Lisa. I gave myself a rest for two hours and then wake up for school at exactly 7 a.m. 

 

 

 

Events of what happened last night still lingers on my mind. 

I arrived at the school at 8:30 and the school will begin at 9 a.m. which mean I still have time to doze off a little bit inside the classroom. 

 

 

 

As usual students were still as hype up as yesterday. Making me face palm as I ran my fingers through my black hair. I stand in front of my locker and unlocked it, I took the things that I need and then closed it afterwards.

 

 

 

"Thank you for spending the night with me, Kookie. I'll treasure this."

 

 

 

After Lisa said those things to me, I didn't know what happened but I suddenly kissed her, and it was no ordinary kiss. 

It was passionate and full of longing, like I've been waiting for that to actually happen. 

It was a stupid moved, I know. 

But what really surprised me was? Lisa kissed me back. 

 

It filled with the same intensity and I almost lose my . Luckily, I smelled Jimin's cologne on her hair and that made me stop. I parted from the kiss as we both gasped for an air. 

 

 

 

"Good morning, Jungkookie."

I look at my side and saw Dahyun with a tons of books on her hands as she tried to fixed her loosed eyeglasses on her eyes.

 

 

 

"Morning. Let me help you."

I turned around to face her as I instinctively fixed her eyeglasses on and took a few books on her grasp to help her.

 

 

 

"You're alone today, where's Bambam?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

 

 

 

"Probably with his other friends."

I saw Dahyun nod at my peripheral vision but I ignored it. I was in a hurry to reach my homeroom so that I can take a quick nap, why is this hallway so crowded anyway?

 

 

 

But then just like yesterday, I slowed my tracks when I saw Lisa with her friends. Her hand were intertwined with Jimin as she laughed at something he just said. 

 

 

 

It was again back to normal. 

 

 

 

What we shared was obviously for a one night experience only and it breaks me, of course. What do you expect? 

 

Do you expect me to be happy? Do you expect me to smile? Do you expect me to be optimistic? Do you expect me to ignore everything? But this is not some same like those drama on the television we used to watch or a fiction wrote by a famous author that we love to read, this is real. 

 

And pretending is not helping at all. So it's really okay to tell you that I'm hurting. Because that's the truth. 

 

I am hurt.

I looked away and take a deep breath.

 

 

 

When I stepped out from my bedroom's window to join her with her crazy antics for the night, I knew I'll be taking a huge consequence after that. 

 

 

 

When I let her drive her mom's old car, I knew that I'll fall for her even more by witnessing her weird sides. Again, I'll be taking a huge consequence after that. 

 

 

 

When I watched her swayed her body at the dance floor as I stared at her beautiful smile plastered on her doll like face, I knew that I'll be doomed. 

That again, will have a huge consequence. 

 

 

 

And when I kissed her? That's how it messed things up. In that moment? 

I knew I had fallen in love, and that's the worst consequence that I've been avoiding for the past three years. 

 

 

 

I should've said 'no' when I had the chance. I should've looked away but instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter