One Morning

1 Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me show you how falling in love feels like in just one night."

 

 

始まり

 

 

 

It was the typical morning, where students in the hallway look like animals in the jungle, noisy and a crowded muddle mess. 

 

 

 

I, Jeon Jungkook tried my very best to be invincible with these chaotic mass. 

 

 

 

I'm not the type of person who is sociable or the type of person who you'll notice in that instant. In fact? I don't have a lots of friends or should I rather say, I don't know how to make some friends? 

 

 

 

Whatever that is? I'm fine with that. 

I don't want any attention. I've always been an outcast though and again? That's fine with me.

 

 

 

I opened my locker and take the things that I needed for my first class. When suddenly an arm draped on my shoulders, startling me. 

 

 

 

"What's up, Jeon?"

I closed my locker and look at the person who invaded my alone time. 

 

 

 

"Bambam?"

He raised a brow at me but then laughed afterwards. 

 

 

 

"What? You seem surprised. How's your weekend by the way?"

We started to walk beside each other, ignoring the chaos ahead of us. 

 

I poke my cheek with my tongue as I think thoroughly of what I did last weekend. 

 

 

 

"The usual I guess?"

I answered but it sounded more like a question and Bambam laughed at me again as he ruffled my dark hair. 

 

 

 

"Don't overworked yourself with the part time job you have on the cinema. Anyways, I gotta go."

Bambam is one of the few friends I have. He's kinda popular for being one of the soccer team and it's kinda weird when he befriended me last year. 

 

 

 

He said, he find me strange in a good way. Well? I saved him one time when suddenly a car almost hit him while he was crossing the road. 

 

Anyways enough with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter