You can Count on me

When I See The Back Of Mr. Lee Sungmin

“Uh..?” I blushed at that time.”Ne hyung.. Saranghae. MMMuuuaah!” I kissed the phone joking around as if we are a lovers. And I heard he laughed, and It was nice to hear him laugh. I always love to make him laugh. “Bye, Minimini. Have a nice dream. Don’t dream bunny, dream of me tonight!”

 

“Hahaha.. Arraseo.. bye Kyuhyunnie~”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now You're the part of Suju M. I'm glad when they ask you to join in. I don't have to miss you whenever I promote in Taiwan. I know it's been tough for you to learn chinese and memorize Chinese songs. I used to feel that way too, but now you have me on your side. So you don't have to worry and force yourself to learn it hard. I know you're tired and now you're in the situation that you are know nothing. I know it's hard to learn something new, I also tried very hard to be main dancer. I gain weight and muscles so I will be strong guy like you and I'm in the same dance department as you, Minnie-ah. Most important thing is that I can easily lift you up. haha.. I want to be the one next to you on stage. I'm dancing Kyu next to Dancing Bunny. But  It's tough Min.. I almost gave up in dance. You can't count how many times I cried on your shoulder..

But you never show us that you’re tired... You always smile... You never cry in front of us, you’re not easy to cry. And you’re not easy to get angry, you always comfort us... you always strong

Yah, don't be too cool! I dont like if Siwon hyung always runs to you if he can't find Teukie hyung. That little brat.. once, he cried on your shoulder after we prank on him. Next time he won't be easy to cling on you! Cos you're my favorite hyung, I'm your favorite one too rite? so don't give your arms easily to someone else. 

And you, Minnie-ah, don't look for Teukie hyung if you have something burden in your heart. Look at me! 

I wanna be some one that you can count on. You can cry on my shoulders whenever you feel sad, you can lay on my shoulders whenever you feel tired. Hey, I open my chest only to hug you!  I'm not good to express my feeling, but I hope you can see it. I’m always here watching you. Arraseo?!

I know you always regard to everyone, friends, family, dongsaengs, hyungs. You never ask someone to have an eye for you. Wae hyung..? aren’t you feel tired..?

 

I know behind your caring hyung image you’re still very childish, even more than I am. You even never realize that you always make those aegyo faces,

pouting your lips when you feel annoyed,

puff your cheeks when you’re angry,

shows your bunny eyes when you ask for something,

blushing your pinky cheeks when you feel shy,

close your eyes when you can not hold your giggle laugh,

playing your plushie bunny before you sleep,

make cute voice to ask for something or talk to little kitten

act childish infront of Noonas because you want to be their dongsaeng

stomped your feet when you feel upset..

...and many more that I can’t express all...

 

I know you’re doing those because you wanna get attention.. ^^; I like it, I like all the cuteness that you have. I'm the first one who glance at you and smile when you make cute voice. I never hate it and I want you do more more and more. Everyday! You're funny, Sungmin-ah. 

I caressed his hair softly..

Now how come you sleep like a baby bunny.. curled into a ball and put your hands in front of your nose. I giggled without sound and continued to sing him lullaby again. If you are a girl, I'm already falling for you, Min. Do you think I will have a girlfriend as sweet as you? I don't have my real ideal type, I bullied the media when they ask me my ideal girl because I just like a girl if she's like you. You always be  my imaginary princess, Min.  

You're even sweeter than all girls that I've met. No body as sweet  as candy like my Sungmin. I never hate all your pink stuffs, even I like all of them because you're the owner. I felt glad when you accept my pinky plushie bunny. I bought it because that plushie reminded me of you and  I knew that you would like that Mr. Bunny. He's your favorite one right? I'm always genius huh, I always know what you like.  You must thankful to Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. haha

 

Don’t cry, don’t leave.

Stay by my side.

You are my warm spring.

 

In front of your still hesitant heart,

My heart still won’t stop.

The fear left in your heart, I will hug and embrace

Until you are peaceful

 

 

I laid down on his bed facing his back and got inside his blanket. Let me sleep here for tonight. I kept caressing his hair. 

 “Let me caring you more than other hyungs..” I whispered softly. “We always be friend and brother in fate forever.. in next 5 years.. 10 years.. will I still this close to you..? 20 years...I wanna see you till we grow old. Please stay healty and live happily.. Wherever you go, even if  time separates us apart..  I'll make you never forget Cho Kyuhyun.."

"Thank you for caring me so much like your real brother, Lee Sungmin ssi...”

“You can keep doing your cute act in front of me, I feel like I'm the older one. So.. just between the two of us.. just both us in our room.. you can call me ‘hyung’..”

"I told you my attention is not free.. So you must pay it.. call me hyung.." I chuckled and imagine how it feel good if I'm the hyung in our room. "I'm boring always be the youngest. At least let me be the hyung in our room. Besides I want to rule you.. can I can I? Nah~ you don't look older than mine either. I promise, I won't be evil hyung to you..heheh.."

 

You are crying, holding it in.

You are raising your head, smiling painfully.

Your smile, which is the color of the sunset, is coloring the whole world.

 

Don’t cry, don’t leave.

Stay by my side.

You are my warm spring.

 

I have finally met you.

You are my warm spring...

 

Snowdrop in January but it feels like Spring when you're near me.

I kissed his top head, put my chin above his head and hugged him from behind. I wrapped my arms softly around his small body. I closed my eyes and felt sleepy too when I smelled nice scent from his hair. What is in your dream, Sungmin..? bunny..? Me..?

Goodnight uri Sungmin

“have a nice dream.. my little Minnie..”

---ooo---

 

*) song by Sung Si kyung (Kyuhyun’s fave singer) – You are my spring from Secret Garden OST.

--ooo---

At that night Lee Sungmin slept peacefully in the warm embrace of cho Kyuhyun and he dreamt about his pinky plushie bunny gave him a sweet strawberry lollipop and ice cream which he like the most.  "Mr. bunny please say my thanks to Kyuhyunnie. He's the best friend that I ever had."

 

END

 

-- I don't know how to write more than this. I'm afraid it will be boring you  if I write too much.  And you know for some of you today is a special day. So I decide to upload it today. I wish the atmosphere of today is the perfect time to read this.

I hope you like it guys. Thanks for subscribing this story, and I'm sorry if I didn't reply your subscription. 

@icyaries, @KimMinnah, @Poko24Makashi, @kikiez_rk Thank you for subscribing and comment. 

Sorry if there're so many typos. I had checked my writting, but still sometimes I missed it. 

 

Once again thans for reading my strory. Please comment so I know that you like it. :)