Aren't you feel tired?

When I See The Back Of Mr. Lee Sungmin

I was playing game infront of my computer as usual, I not yet finished my starcraft things. Then I heard someone open our room’s door and got into our bedroom.

“I’m home...” he said in weak voice but he tried his best to keep smilling at me. I now he always smile whenever he was tired. “ You haven’t got sleep yet?” he asked me.

“Nope” I answered him.

“It’s midnight.. don’t play too much, kyu..”

Hmm.. I’m waiting for you so I didn’t get to sleep yet’ I said inside my heart. But I just smiled replying his smile for me.

“Do you want to take a bath? I prepared a hot water in bathtub.”

“Ow..” He suddenly fall silent.” G-gomawo” he said that he seemd did not believe it that I served him a nice thing.

“Yah, what’s up!” I said full of laugh. “don’t assume me as I’m a bad person!”

“oh.hahah..”He chuckled and his hair behind his head in clumsy way. “So..um.. I shall take a bath now...”

“Don’t forget to lock the bathroom or I will peek” I said to him with a smirk on my lips.

“YAH!” he screamed out. I saw his face is reddish and he puffed out his cheeks like pink baloon. After that,he ran into bathroom. I heard he locked it too. ^__^;

“Aish.. he’s really like a kid, what kind of face was that?” I laughed when I saw his attitude. Then I started to concentrate on my game again. I heard the light rain started to pour outside. The night is quite cold and windy. Yeah it still january though, the snow still covered Korea. I hoped that my best roomate didn’t get cold because of his tight schedule in the night. Ryewook hyungs already got home earlier than Sungmin hyung, because Sungmin has another schedulle after they Djing Sukira Kiss The Radio.

“Aaahh.. it’s fresh..” Sungmin came out from bathroom and streched out his hands to the sky. “Gomawwooo, Kyuhyunnieee...” He said cutely and showed his smiling foxy eyes.

“There..” I pointed something on his bedside table. “I made hot chocolate for you. I put it in you pinky bunny thumbler a half hour ago befor you came home, so It’s still hot.”

He smiled cutely to me, showed his bunny smile and came closer to his bed. He sat on his bed and opened his pinky thumbler. He drank it in a rush and choked.

“Yah yah yah! Slow down!” I sat beside him and wiped the chocolate milk splattered on  his chin. “Oh my, how come you’re still like a child?”

He smiled and once again his cheeks were pinkish. He drank again the milk like a baby. So I can’t help for not pinching his cheek.

“Hmmmpph >.<” he almost spout his milk. He looked at me with a puffy cheeks because the milk still inside his mouth. “mmmm!” he mumbled something to show that he’s angry.

“Okay okay, drink it and get sleep” I walked back to my computer leaving him enjoying his milk.

“you should pay for that” I smiled in front of computer. “it’s not free.”

“Arraso arraso..” sungmin got annoyed “Kyu..~”

“hmm..?”

“I’m so tired.. Sing for me...?”

“umm.. what kind of song do you want?”

“anything.. that can make me feel sleepy..” Sungmin said softly

“That’s not free too..” I pretended to be cold but I smiled behind his back.

 

--ooo-

*) song by Sung Si kyung (Kyuhyun’s fave singer) – You are my springs from Secret Garden OST.