「S ] Secret Garden

✱ⒶⓇ  —  ❮ AMITY REVIEWS ∞ our archive thread ! ❯ — check out our past reviews!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
secret garden  link / facebook / general / mixed
  reviewed by: sachi activity This place was my mobile roleplay, but, I used the internet on my ipod since I had the messenger app installed for another rp. Therefore, if you wanted a statistic regarding green dots then sorry about that. I can say, I did see people posting in the groups and making posts. I remember logging on and seeing at least a good 5 notifications and additional 3 private messages. So this place is active as far as I saw. welcoming I did get a good amount of welcome posts and private messages. You don't get flooded on the first day with welcomes though, then again, this really depends on your time of arrival. Either way, my greetings gradually increased and I in return, greeted some of the new and old members. What I can say is, you need to act a certain way to fit in. This i'll get into further down. admins Most of the posts I saw being made were from the female admins and sometimes Mino. Job wise, they handled the roleplay well. I didn't see any bad drama and everything looked to be handled well by the admins. I have to give Wendy the most props because she's such a kind person and she does put in a lot of effort to approach and talk to everyone. Not that the other admins don't, but she gives that extra push. All of the admins seem pretty nice though.  theme There's not really a specific theme. The roleplay is named Secret Garden but actually, it's just your ordinary general roleplay.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter