「A] Fate Roleplay

✱ⒶⓇ  —  ❮ AMITY REVIEWS ∞ our archive thread ! ❯ — check out our past reviews!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
fate roleplay link / facebook / general / straight 
  reviewed by: anonymous activity This place is very active- Even without being an admin, you'd probably get at least 10-15 notifs. It depends on how active you are because some people like spamming a lot in this rp. I could see a lot of people on. Actually, there would be 10 - 15 people (And usually, there would be at least one or two admins on) on whenever I go on but no one seems to talk to me? Having known that my borrowed account was an admin's, it feels weird since usually, in most rps, the admins has the most friends. Very weird.
welcoming The people here aren't so welcoming at all. Maybe it's just me but I barely see anyone who does welcome people. If I welcome them, it's like they are in a rush to end your conversation. If not that, they would give me very lame replies. It would be okay if they give me a one liner but three words? How do I make a conversation with that?
admins The admins are fine, you see. I know what happens and how admins respond to everything. They are all excellent and all of them does their work, at least.
theme Nothing really stood out to me. It's just one of those usual rps.
IC & OOC The people are organized with IC and ooc but then there are some who goes overboard and does things that their character barely does.
experience It wasn't really a welcoming rp at all and the cliques and - shaming is there somehow. I know they wanted to be a fri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter