Chapter 3

Mirror Image
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could not see the guy's face properly as he was blocking the light and well he was wearing a bonnet over half of his face and he was wearing sunglasses. But I didn't need to see see his face to know that this was the Jiyong that Minzy was talking about. 

 

I straightened up from my chair and looked at him. 

 

"Mr. Yoo said I could sit anywhere. Apparently, there's no permanent seating arrangement, so I don't see any reason why I need to get up from my chair. There's an unoccupied chair right there," I pointed to the one right in front of Mr. Yoo, who was still writing on the board, with no idea of what was happening at his back, " why don't you take that one?" I smiled sweetly, hoping that the guy would just sit already. I had no desire to have a confrontation on my first day of school, so I just hope he realizes that I'm not moving from this spot. 

 

Jiyong, apparently, did not get my hint. Instead of taking the chair at the front, he took of his sunglasses and bent down to look at me in the eye. , are his eyes hazel? That was the first thing I thought of when I finally saw his face. The next was that he was really good-looking. He might not be the most gorgeous guy I've ever met, but there was something about him, you know? His black hair was styled to perfection, his wide forehead should have been unattractive to me, but he made it work.

 

Add to that were some well-defined cheekbones and lips that seemed to kissable to my liking. He was wearing the typical uniform of YG Academy, although his top two buttons were well ed, his necktie was loose around his neck, is shirt was untied and wait are those daisies on his school shoes?

 

On any other guy it would probably look sloppy, but he seems to make it look fashionable. Minzy was not kidding when she said that Jiyong was the hottest guy in school. He might not have the typical looks associated with being hot, but his whole aura just screams it. Granted, I have not seen every guy in school, but there was no denying that Jiyong was probably at the top of the pyramid. 

 

The problem was, he knows it, judging from the way he was smirking at me. I didn't realize he had asked me a question. Damn, the last time I spaced out on a guy was when I started having a crush on Jae. I was ten at the time so it was understandable then, not now when I'm 18. I have no plans of having a crush on someone like Jiyong. I shook my head, and asked him to repeat his question.

 

His smirk just got bigger, and I suddenly wanted to smack his face.

 

"I asked if you were CL's sister, Dara?"

 

"Yeah, so?" I answered, raising my eyebrow.

 

"Well, little girl. I'll let this pass, seeing as this is your first day and all. You probably don't know the pecking order yet. So let me tell you now. In this school, I'm king. What I say happens. What I want I get. This is my chair. "

 

I was getting ready to give him a piece of my mind, when he put his hand up to stop me.

 

"I'm not done. Like I said, I'll let it pass since this is your first day, and your CL's sister. So you can sit on that chair now, tomorrow I'll just get it back. By the way, why don't you ask your sister to orient you with the ins and outs of YG Academy? You don't want to get on anybody's wrong side after all." He got up and sauntered to the chair at the front, but not before giving me another smirk that would have melted every other girl in the vicinity, judging from the whimper I heard from seatmate Abigail. 

 

I would have been affected too, if he didn't talk in such a condescending tone.  I don't like jerks. And it seems that I just encountered the bigg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter