Final 3.4

S T R O N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

♥_♥

 

Yoona had never been in love and never knew about love until she met Seohyun. The girl, she just did not change how she studies, but she also change her outlook in life. She used to be so lazy and doesn't have any interest in going out (because of bullies), but now, she's like a chick that just came out from her shell and now loves to explore, loves to go around Seoul, of course with her girlfriend. She can now enjoy her favourite fried chicken all the time she wants, and that's because of Seohyun, that's spoiling her a lot.

 

High school had never been this fun for her, until she met her first love, her puppy love, that she wished to be forever.

 

-

 

"Im Yoon Ah."

 

Around of applause erupted the entire hall as the name of their second achiever with honors and one of the graduates was called to the stage. Yoona casually stood up and was about to walk to the stage when one girl from her seat suddenly shouted that stopped her.

 

"WOOHOOO!!! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! WELL DONE BABY!!! I LOVE YOUUU!!!"

 

Yoona turned like a tomato instantly when her classmates and some that knew her started catcalling. She can't help and respond with her girlfriend by placing her two hands over her head and turned around to send her girlfriend from the back a lot of flying kisses, causing for more catcalling to them. She immediately headed to the stage before she will be scolded for not going to the stage immediately. She stood in front of their principal, taking the certificate and accepting the medal that the principal put around her neck.

 

"CONGRATULATIONS, CHODIING!!!"Seohyun shouted again, earning laughter from everyone.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes before she stands in the middle of the stage, facing the other graduates, as she and the principal allows the photographers to take photos. But her eyes are more focus on her girlfriend that she just realizes, holding a banner like she's fan girling or something. Her heart is just leaping with joy how grateful she is for her girlfriend. And to see her parents proudly clapping their hands for her just made her emotional and she can't hold it and let the tears drops from the corner of her eyes. If not for them and Seohyun, she wouldn't be standing now in front of the people, receiving an award, even though she's not the first, being second means a lot already. It's greater than winning in a lottery, she felt like on top of the hill.

 

As she returns to her seat, everyone calms down while she receives a message from her girlfriend while she's wiping her own tears away.

 

my HyunHyun: I'm sooo freaking proud of you <3

 

Yoona never waste time and she texted her back, while she's smiling like a fool.

 

To my HyunHyun: I'm just lucky I have a smart girlfriend.

 

It's just a second that past since she sent it, Seohyun replied.

 

my HyunHyun: No, it was all because of you. Without your hard work, I don't think you will get that.

You deserve all of this success, Yoongie.

 

Flattered, Yoona had no words to send anymore. She just stared at the certificate on her hand and the message from her girlfriend over and over, until she received another message from the latter.

 

my HyunHyun: Your parents are all so proud too. They are all so speechless and tearing up here, hehehe.

 

Yoona can't try to create a response as her tears unconsciously drop once again. She wanted to run to her parents side, but the ceremony hasn't ended and there's a guard that's separating them from their families. She just hold on into her emotions and chin up. 'Later, later, Im Yoon Ah.' While keeps on telling herself that it's not time yet to reunite with her family. She can wait now, unlike the last time.

 

Meanwhile, on her seat, Seohyun is just the proudest girlfriend that she keeps on capturing her girlfriend a picture, even though they're behind rows from her. The excitement to meet with her later is killing her, so she just want to make herself busy by snapping a lot of pictures. Either way, she has the best back and side view ever. 'Aigoo, My choding is so handsome.' she thought and kiss the image on her smartphone, giggling in the process.

 

Mr and Mrs. Im in her side are both so proud, stealing glances to Seohyun, that they're now treating as their third daughter. She will always visit Yoona in their household, who wouldn't like to get another daughter? Especially that she has done so much work in taking care of their youngest.

 

-

 

"Where are we going?" Yoona almost loses her balance when her girlfriend suddenly grabs her hand and started dragging her out of the house. "Aren't they going to find us? You didn't even tell my parents." She keeps on looking back to the house, worried her parents will search for them since they left the house without tell them. Not to mention, in the middle of celebrating her graduation with their families.

 

"We had enough with them, it's time for only the both of us." Seohyun explained as she finally slowed down her pace.

 

Yoona chuckled. "Are you planning on something? Will I going to love it, hyun-hyunnie?" she , earning a quick hit on her arm. "Yah, you never planned anything for us in the middle of the night, unless it's a study session." she stated as a fact. She stopped them so she could hold her hand, rather than the latter holding her wrist.

 

"Since it's a special night, it's not about studying." Seohyun winks playfully, leading her girlfriend again, as they resumes their walk in their neighbourhood.

 

"Alright, as long as I'm with you, it's all good." Yoona stole a kiss to her girlfriend's cheek. This changed Seohyun's mind, as she wraps her one arm on her arm instead. "Aigoo, so precious." she kissed her forehead and pinches her chubby cheeks, lightly.

 

"Fany Unnie where are we going, so don't worry about them, she'll tell them."

 

"And now you're teaming up with my sister?"

 

"Of course." Seohyun giggles.

 

-

 

Agape and totally speechless, Yoona is sitting on the sofa, watching her girlfriend dancing randomly/wildly while singing a song all out. When they arrived at the nearby noreabang place, she thought it's going to be not so fun, since she isn't fond of singing. Not to mention, she's not a music lover. She even asks her to change a place. "Damn." she cursed, totally in blown away at the apparent scene. 'Just when did she start singing? Or started going to this place?'

 

Seohyun suddenly approached her and gives her the microphone; she waves her hands and pushed it back to her. Seohyun doesn't mind and suddenly went all out by reaching the high notes. Yoona instantly covered her ears as she cringe and almost wants to complain, if she's not just her girlfriend. "When will she stop this?" She could only patiently wait, until she gets tired and she will have a comfortable seat.

 

Moments later~

 

"Congratulations my deer-chicken~"

 

If not for the chicken wings cake, Yoona will be upset for their date because it was more like her girlfriend having fun, while she's just watching and eating vegan salad. "You really don't fail to tease me." But she's a bit offended because as usual, her girlfriend always finds a way to remind her that she's chicken wings lover.

 

"Why? You don't like it?" Seohyun takes her seat next to her girlfriend while holding the cake close to her.

 

Yoona knocks her girlfriend's forehead. "I don't like it, I love it." As she told her while smiling reassuringly.

 

"Aww, thank you. I made this too." Seohyun proudly informed again.

 

"Really? Just what can't you do, Seo Joohyun?" Yoona chuckled, amused at how a little cocky her girlfriend.

 

Seohyun scoffed. "I am the best in everything. I even made you fell for me." she smirks and grin.

 

Yoona was flustered. "Heol."

 

"Aish, just blow the candle, Yoongie. Wait... make a wish first, of course."

 

Shaking her head a little, Yoona leans in forward to the candle on top of the cake and close her eyes. 'Lord, please give me a better future with this girl right here.' And thought, before she opens her eyes and eyed her girlfriend as she blows the candle. Heck, she was surprised when it didn't went off. Then she realized, it's a magic candle, which means, it's hard to blow the light off. "Seriously?" exclaimed her, because she was pranked again by the latter.

 

"Like what they said, you have to work hard to get your goals in life. Just like this, you have to work hard in order to blow the fire out." Seohyun winks, as she explains the use of the magic candle.

 

Yoona is speechless, as she thought of her girlfriend's words. And there's no doubt, it's the truth.

 

"Yah, blow the candle now. I don't think I can wait to eat this cake with you." Seohyun nudged her girlfriend, taking her back to reality.

 

"What do I get from this?" Yoona somehow wanted a deal.

 

"Eh?"

 

"If I want to work hard to get what I want, then you should reward me." And it's her turn to be victorious.

 

Seohyun thought for a while. "A cake." Just to remind her that she was the one who made the cake. And it took her a week to make it just for the girl she loves. "Isn't it the prize?" she grinned. "You blow the candle and you get to eat the cake."

 

Yoona can't help herself and pinched those puffy cheeks. "Why are you so precious?"

 

"Ahh... stop it!" Seohyun hastily slapped her hand off of her red cheeks. "Blow the candle already!" sending her glares.

 

"Alright, alright." Yoona sighs in defeat. She then started blowing off the fire but like expected, it won't go off easily. "Aish." So she blows it again, again and more blows. Whilst Seohyun, smiling in amusement, enjoying her sight, working hard to get the cake later. However, as soon as the magic candle went off, Yoona grabs a full hand icing and she put it hastily to her girlfriend's face that squeal so much with her surprise. Instinctively, she jumps off of the sofa and run for her life around the room as Seohyun chases her around to get her revenge. They end up playing with it and the room was filled with icing.

 

Their night didn't ending in a norebang room only; they went around the city, taking advantage their escape from their families, oblivious with their childishness as high school sweethearts.

 

 

*

 

 

'4 years, three months and three days' - Yoona had never been good in numbers, until she dated Seohyun - who took her life in numbers, not just in good memories within those 4 years of dating. "And 9 hours... And still counting."

 

"9 hours of what?"

 

She blinks twice when she heard the voice coming from the girl in her arms. "You are awake? Just when?" As she thought she woke up first and the girl is still sleeping in her arms.

 

"Just a couple of minutes ago..." Says Seohyun softly, turning her body to face the girl that had back hugging her since they fell asleep. She tucks her girlfriend's hair gently off of her ear to have a clear view of gorgeous woman she ever had slept with. "What's with 9 hours?" She sneaks her arms around her as she waits for an explanation.

 

Yoona's heart skips a beat upon having a full view of her beloved girlfriend that looks so y on her messy hair. Years that passed and she has gone mature yet still adorable. She didn't answer yet as she captured her lips and nibbles on them for a few times before she pulled back. "9 hours since we've gone into this room and finally claiming you mine." Whispered her huskily.

 

"I've been yours since high school." Seohyun replied softly, stating the fact. She goose bumps as the deer captured her lips again and she can't help but moan, kissing her back.

 

"You know what I mean Seobaby." Yoona breathlessly said, rubbing her nose against the young accountant student of a prestigious school in Vancouver, Canada.

 

Seohyun's cheeks slowly turned red, recalling the great night they had. It took four years to finally do it but it was all worth the wait. It's not just her decision to give themselves time but also Yoona's, as both of them doesn't want to rush everything. 4 years of dating that's filled with laughter, sweetness, promises, teasing, bickering, light silly fights, a never ending prank, understanding, patience, respect for one another and their faith for their love. It was all worth it to come one. Indeed, the secret to long lasting relationship is two people, working, standing, wanting to being together and seing the future together.

 

"Now you realize that, eh?" Yoona raise her brows as she noticed the blush and how her girlfriend suddenly shut . "I liked that, as well as the red on her neck." she said as she dived to her girlfriend's neck again, attempting to add another hickey, but before she can do that, Seohyun pushed her off and suddenly pushed her down to the bed, straddling on her easily. "You look so y." she can't help and comment.

 

"I know... and so are you."

 

Yoona's widened when Seohyun suddenly dive to her and she's doing it instead of her. "Y-Yah, what are you doing?" She doesn't like it so she struggled to let go from her grip.

 

"I can't be the one wearing this red on my neck only." Said Seohyun while holding her girlfriend down, in attempt to make her still.

 

"Oh God... " Yoona wanted to complain but she ends up and her closes to its own, slowly enjoying it, as her desire is once again building up. A few minutes later, she flipped them and she didn't wasted time to claim her property for fifth time. Fourth time all night and one time in the morning.

 

While their room is passionately hot, outside is so cold, with the winter covering all the mountains.

 

-

 

[Oh my God, what's in your neck, Yoona?] Tiffany noticed the second she saw her youngest sister's face through a video call on her laptop. It was too red not to notice.

 

Yoona just hastily grabs the face towel on the side and cover it. "What's up?" and she tries to quickly change her sister's attention.

 

[Did you guys just finally... ]

 

"Yoongieeee!!! Heeelp!!!"

 

"Hold on Unnie." Yoona just rushed to the bathroom and find out her girlfriend's face is filled with bubbles but there's no water coming out from the shower. Thinking it will take time for the repairman to come and doesn't want her girlfriend to be seen from a stranger in the situation, she hastily grabs the towel that's just behind her girlfriend and helped her get rid of the soap on her face. "You can open your eyes now." She said as as she made sure there are no more soap.

 

Seohyun slowly opens her eyes and blinks for a few times before she finally got clearee vision. She literally throws her arms around her girlfriend as she owes her from saving her. "Thank you, baby. I will end up blind if not for you."

 

"The hotel needs to give us a deduction for their poor service. I thought this is a luxury hotel? Tsk, tsk." Yoona shakes her head in disappointment. "Aigoo, your eyes are not sting anymore, are they?"

 

Seohyun shook her head. "You came on time." She whispers and rewards her girlfriend a kiss on the lips, gratefully smiling and feeling lucky to have a girlfriend like Yoona. If it's her who always save her from bullies back when they are still in high school, it's Yoona who is now saving her from little troubles. She is her saviour this time. "Thanks my Yoongie.

 

"Nah, don't mention it. You know I'm it's my responsibility to take care and protect you at all times." Yoona stated as a fact, pulling back from the hug so she can wraps the towel around her girlfriend's body. She leaned in as she captures her lips again, that cause for Seohyun to smile against it as they kiss for a while. "Let's go and greet, Unnie, before she turns the video call down." she whispers as it just came to her mind that her sister is still waiting. Seohyun sure makes her forget the others while she's with her.

 

"Chincha? Unnie is on standby? Why didn't you tell me?" Seohyun immediately left the bathroom and she went straight to the laptop. "Unnie!!!" She waves her hand to the camera. "It's been a while. It's nice to see you again."

 

Tiffany is agape on the screen. ["You, you, you have... a red spot too?"] Her mind is slowly losing, at the fact that the two just seemed to have did something she can't relate as someone who is still single.

 

Seohyun took the face towel on the side just like Yoona did earlier.

 

"They are mosquito bites, Unnie." Yoona explained, taking the seat next to her girlfriend. "Right, Baby?"

 

"Mosquito?" Seohyun was blank. "Isn't it-"

 

"So what's with the sudden call, Unnie?" Yoona just immediately covered her girlfriend's mouth. "I thought you are going to only video call next month?" she grinned so wide.

 

[Aigoo... ] Tiffany finally decided to ignore it and focus back to the couple. [Well, Omma ask me to video call because she wanted to have seen you guys. She'll be here in 30 minutes. She just went to the convenience store to buy some few ingredients for the dinner. She will tell you guys later, the reason of this call. By the way, you guys are in the hotel? Not in the dorm? Winter break hasn't ended?]

 

Seohyun slowly put her girlfriend's hand down. "It's ending next week. So we're making our time most of it, you know, not to waste the vacation before midterm hits."

 

[Well, you guys deserve it. After all the hard works - Omo wait, just two years left, right?]

 

"Yep, And choding will graduate." Seohyun tilt her head and smiled proudly to her girlfriend, who took business management. "She will be a great businesswoman soon." She caresses her cheeks in the process, while Yoona just smiled warmly at her, kissing her palm sweetly. "I'll be her accountant in three years, as well."

 

[Awww, how sweet. I'm like watching a romantic scene here from a drama or movie. Can you guys also kiss?] Tiffany teases, even though she's envy.

 

"Unnie, you don't have anyone yet?" Seohyun returned her attention almost immediately, changing the topic.

 

"Yeah, we are already going for five years, but you are still here, single since birth." Yoona giggles, teasing back her older sister.

 

[I ask first so you guys do what I ask first.]

 

The couple laugh at the answer and they both answered, "Just go get a date already, Unnie!"

 

[You know what guys? I will just go there and smack your heads together so you all can think I don't need one. You are enough, Yoongie. This is enough for me!] Tiffany strongly defends herself.

 

"Alright, let's be honest here. You can't be forever single, Unnie."

 

"Yoona is right."

 

"Who will take care of you if you gets old?"

 

[Aren't you going to take care of, Unnie]

 

Yoona chuckled. "Of course I will. But I can't always be there for you."

 

[Well, I'll just hire someone.]

 

"Seriously?" The couple reacted at the same time, surprised by the kind of answer they didn't expect.

 

[Ugh, let's talk about you two there. How's the weather?]

 

"Just like there if it's winter." Seohyun replied but with an amused smile.

 

"You should go here before we come back home." Yoona suggested. It's been years since she and Seohyun decided to study in a different country and they haven't come back home, not even vacation.

 

[Or should you guys comeback like right now? I mean, I am missing you already, Yoongie, Seohyun-ah...] Tiffany sulks and let out a sigh.

 

"You won't be missing us if you find someone-"

 

[You can't find love, Im Yoona.]

 

"Oh, that means... You are just waiting, Unnie?" Seohyun brightens to hear it.

 

Tiffany tuck her hair behind her ear. [Well, you are right, Hyun. But so far, I haven't seen someone that can do that to me]

 

"You just have high standards, Unnie." Yoona rolled her eyes, not believing her sister.

 

Seohyun literally hits her girlfriend's arm. "It's not like that, Yoongie. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter