Final 2.4

S T R O N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

♥_♥

 

 

Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is very special. Takes a lot of patience and understanding. But falling in love with milly doesn't have to take more patience. You just have to feel the sweetness and heaven, it's all that matters.

 

"What do you guys think of the new campaign?" One guy standing tall in front of his colleagues speaks in regards to their new campaign ad for a certain product.

 

"That's quiet cliché." Said one girl in his left side.

 

"I agree. I think I've heard that from somewhere." and another one.

 

"I disagree. That's totally new. And good campaign, especially that Valentine’s Day is coming."

 

"In just three days."

 

"That's true. I'm sure a lot of costumers will love the campaign. Couples would love to avail the promo."

 

"It's just chocolate." But everyone got quiet when the general manager who rarely say a thing in every meeting speaks out of a sudden. All of their attention is shifted to her. "Chocolates are very popular whether it's Valentine's Day or not. It's always there wherever you go. Why don't you just change the campaign into... " And she continues to speak as she showed her laptop to the people in the in room. "All we need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. Hmm?" Her brows rise at the same time.

 

Silence... everyone couldn't react to her suggestion. "Hahahaha! Just go with the flow." And that cause her to be awkward and she laughs. She stands up from her seat, took her stuffs and, "I'll be in my office. Just send it to me later so I could sign it." She then peacefully left the room and let out a sigh of relief once she's out. "I'm just suggesting, how come they don't pretend I always talk? tsk,tsk." She shakes her head and left to her office.

 

Sitting on her leather chair, she rested her head on the head rest and once again had another sigh. But her lips pout as she reminded herself that Valentine's Day is coming, again. Then she can see a lot of hearts design outside her office, while most of her officemates are excited for the special day. "Aigoo, must be another day to skip." she mumbles, composing herself and took her pen to start signing the papers she needed to sign on her desk.

 

 

***

 

 

CRIIIIING~

 

"Yah! Yoona! Wake up!"

 

"IM YOOOOONAAAAAA!!!"

 

*splash*

 

One doe-eyed girl woke up from a deep slumber, catching on her breath almost immediately, like she's drowning from the water that splashes on her face. No, literally her entire body is wet and she felt so cold apart from being breathless.

 

"Aish, when will you stop that habit?"

 

"It's... so cold... " She hugs herself while shaking and she feels like going to die. The water seems to have gotten from Antarctica or something. "Please someone help me... please... please... " she begs dramatically.

 

"Yah! You're freaking so late already!" Heck, her older sister only smacks her head. "Go get your to the bathroom! Im Yoona!" scolding her and commanding her to move.

 

Yoona turned to her head to face her sister in the side of the bed. "What time is it?"

 

"You are 30 minutes late."

 

"Day?"

 

"13? What the, stop asking me and move out!"

 

"Month?"

 

"ARE YOU STUPID?" Her older sister raise her hand again to hit her but she hastily jumps out of the bed and animatedly rushed to her bathroom, just to leave and get her towel and didn't miss to throw the pillow straight to her sister's face before returning back to the bathroom. Once she stood back in front of the mirror and sees her reflection, she whines. "YOU'RE MORE THAN STUPID TIFFANY UNNIE!!!! I DON'T FREAKING DESERVE THISSS!!!" Upon realizing that her hair and shirt is now brownish. She splashes a dirty water, instead of a clear one.

 

"I'M NOT STUPID IF YOU DON'T STOP BEING SUCH A LAZY BUMMER! AISH!"

 

"MOTHER WENT OUT SO EARLY! SO BETTER DO YOUR OWN BREAKFAST!"

 

"I'M HEADING OUT!"

 

*loud thud*

 

She rolled her eyes and just opens her shower, thoroughly cleaning herself - that took an hour and half before she is done.

 

-

 

CLICK.

 

CLICK.

 

CLICK.

 

And more sounds of clicks coming from Yoona's phone can be heard, as she keeps capturing herself through a selfie. And then she sent all of her pictures to a certain person that she liked to get annoy. But the smile on her face eventually disappears. Before she can even have a bite of her own food, her phone's screen flashes the Director's contact ID, which made her eyes roll. "What's up Uncle?" But she answered nonetheless and never forgets to greet him.

 

[What's up? You're already 2 hours late, are you still going to the office?] Unfortunately for her, she's being greeted by a mad 'Uncle'.

 

"Of course. Just when did I skip a work?" She said and finally has a bite.

 

[You're really skipping all the meetings today?]

 

"Nope. Meetings are bored so I'm skipping only the first half of the day and will attend the rest, since I'lll be just signing them you know. What else should I do, eh?"

 

[Im Yoona, your father had been complaining-]

 

"I'm out now." She's not in the mood for drama, so she eventually ended the call instead of keeping herself listening to those words that will only be wasted. As she shuts her phone down, she continues her meal while constantly glancing to the wall clock, making sure she won't miss the bus later.

 

After a while, she went out the house, wearing her usual specs, grey suits and a pair of white sneakers, while carrying a backpack and a coffee cup on her right. She didn't bother getting on a car since it's not her thing using her family's car, and went straight to the nearest bus stop. She's joining the others that are hurrying to get into the next bus trip on time.

 

Unfortunately, she suddenly stops on her tracks when she realized a store, and the next store to it, having this Valentine’s Day special designs all over their store. Their products they're selling are mostly for couples which got her biting of her lip while glaring to them. And then she cringed when she noticed also a couple is inside, sweetly doing stuffs that are too much for public's eyes. 'Tsk,tsk.' she decided to finally leave and continue her way to the bus.

 

Heck, for the second time, she stops, upon realizing that the next couple of stores she's about to pass are flower shops. And for a record, all of them are displaying their designs, which are mostly hearts and cupids. Couples, mostly young are filing up the way to choose their flowers. All of them are like the sweetest, which once again annoys her to the core. "." cursed her when she realizes, she has no choice but to take it. She put her specs to her pocket and put on sunglasses instead and just put her visions straight as she started passing the stores. She grits on her teeth while her hands are forming into fists under her pocket. She's not a hater but she just doesn't like it when it's the time of the year again that she can see a lot of public displays by couples can see around Seoul. It's like mocking her or something. And as much as she doesn't want to feel it, it would always give her an aching heart that frustrates her every time.

 

Just 10 minutes later, a huge smile and she doesn't even have to wait for a minute for a bus and she took her usual spot, at the last seat near the window.

 

Unfortunately, since it's 13th of February, even the bus has its Valentine's Special designs and even the windows have hearts, with texts that's greeting passengers about the special day.

 

Yoona couldn't careless and she took her blindfold from her backpack and wears it instead of her sunglass. At least, she will have her quick nap on the way. It just took another 30 minutes and she arrives on her working place not minding all the designs all the way to her office.

 

"Oh damn." And since she missed the morning work, a pile of papers are on her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter