72

72 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you still want to meet me?

I’ll see you an hour from now

at SUM café

 

Sehun stared at his phone screen in disbelief.

Ace just sent his messages almost five minutes ago, so Sehun literally only had around fifty-five minutes to be ready. He really didn’t have much time left as he would need at least thirty minutes to reach COEX from Wangsimni, excluding the time he needed to reach the subway station, and he even barely waking up.

He abruptly getting up from his bed and hurriedly got into the bathroom to take a shower, using ten minutes for it then looking through his closet, trying to find something proper to wear. His choice landed on the plain blue shirt with long sleeves and a pair of ripped jeans. To make him look more decent, he took his cap with him along with his favourite wrist clock just before he left the apartment. 

Sehun was waiting for the subway number 2 when he looked around and saw a familiar figure, waiting not too far from him. Despite of wearing the black mask and hoodie, Sehun was sure that it was Chanyeol, so he approached him and nudged on him in a playful manner. He earnt a surprise gasp from the taller guy but when their eyes met, Sehun could tell that he just flashed him that wide grin.

“I thought you wouldn’t take the subway to go around.” He said, starting a conversation when they just got in.

“I’m not that rich yet, you see. I even still rent an apartment nearby.” Chanyeol answered as he took a seat next to Sehun. There were only few people inside the train, so Chanyeol lowered his mask a bit that it only able to cover his mouth.

Sehun only nodded his head at that. “So… going to SM? Such a busy guy indeed.” he added.

He only got a soft chuckle from Chanyeol. “Nope. I’m just gonna meet a friend there. Hanging out a bit won’t hurt, right?”

“Ah… what a coincidence. I also am going there. Uh, I might sound like following you, but I swear that I’m not, really!” Sehun said fastly, making Chanyeol laughed.

“I didn’t think you were following me though, but people said, when someone suddenly blurted out things, that’s what they actually plan to do.”

Sehun scrunched up his nose while mumbling a soft, “You wish.”

When the train reached Jamsil, the both of them got up from their seats as more and more people getting into it. Instead they stood near the door, the opposite from the one facing the station so they would be able to avoid people looking at them (at Chanyeol actually) while easily taking their leave when they reach Samseong, that was five minutes away.

“Which floor are you going to, Sehun?” Chanyeol suddenly asked when they were right in front of COEX, making Sehun averting his gaze from his phone.

“I’m not sure. I just texted my friend but he hasn’t answered it yet.” He answered casually, putting his phone back into his pocket. “I will just go look around.”

“I see. Well, I guess I will just see you later?”  Chanyeol said. He waved his hands to Sehun and the said guy only replied it with a soft smile before he walked into the celebrity shop on the second floor.

Sehun walked around the room, as if he was inspecting each item sold. He shook his head and sighing whenever he looked at the price tag. Every item he saw always got somehow overpriced. Too expensive for his own liking. He might be admiring some of SM artists, like EXO to be exact but he wasn’t that rich to casually buy any of their item. He might get something similar outside with more reasonable price.

When he couldn’t find anything else, he went to the fifth floor, skipping the third and the fourth floor, including the café, because he didn’t want to look lost. There, he shyly took some selcas using the wall painted with SM artists’ figures and planned to show them to Jongdae. The older guy always loved visiting Coex just to spend his free time on the Weekends but sadly that month, he couldn’t make a time to. So Sehun decided to just a bit.

When he was about to send his chat though, another chat filled his screen.

I’m at the table 12

It was Ace and without wasting time, Sehun took the escalator to reach the fourth floor. He suddenly feeling nervous for an unknown reason and repeatedly checking his reflection on his phone screen.

When he was near the table, he somehow recognised Chanyeol. The taller had his focus on his phone that he barely realised Sehun was around.

Chanyeol?

Sehun typed a reply and he could see Chanyeol shocked expression. If it wasn’t for the awkward situation he was in, he probably would laugh hard at it.

Chanyeol looked around as if he was looking for someone. Before Chanyeol could look behind him though, Sehun already walked to the available chair in front of his. His expression was so priceless.

“What the… Adrian?” he finally said, still not recovering from his shock.

“Hello, I suppose?” Sehun coughed awkwardly. He himself was at loss of words. All of this just didn’t make sense. How come a coincidence was followed by another coincidence and followed by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter