24

72 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun had never been someone who was into any dating site before. However, after mopping around for the past six months over his previous ex, Jongdae had decided that enough was enough and registered Sehun’s name on a site called The 72 Hours. Sehun intentionally almost deactivated his account the moment it got verified yet the look that Jongdae sent him looked so murderous that his thumb stopped before it managed to touch the button and hitting another one instead, which later filling his screen with the latest photos submitted to the site.

“You will only be in a trial for three days, after that you’re free whether to continue it into something serious or just break it off.” Jongdae answered when Sehun asked about the meaning behind the site’s name.

“So…. Are we gonna meet up for real or will it only be based on texting?” his thumb was still busy scrolling the page, looking for someone interesting enough for his taste.

“That will be up to you to decided. Listen, it’s not like I want to force you to date anyone and move on already. I know that you must still love Irene, heck although you only dated her for four months, I could see how you loved her, Sehun. If there’s any word deeper than love, then I’m sure that is how you feel towards her.” Jongdae took a moment to empty his vanilla latte since it had gotten so cold before continuing his words, “I also know how you tried to move on already. But your exs after Irene has always been someone who’s similar with her and you always ended up comparing them with her then broke up. Don’t try to defend yourself here because I’ve always been there by your side, young man!”

Sehun sighed when he realised that there would be no use to having a debate with Jongdae right now, afterall, what he said was true. “Alright, I will try it and let you know whom I pick later. For now, don’t you remember you have one class left?”

“Oh damn! I’m so gonna get killed by professor Lee!” Jongdae hurriedly putting his notebooks and pens into his bag when his eyes caught his phone showing 14:15 on its screen. He was already late by fifteen minutes. “I’ll let it pass for now but if you don’t call me tonight, I will definitely kill you when we meet tomorrow, Sehun!” He said, half screaming. He was almost tripped but quickly gained his composure and the next thing Sehun knew, he was already gone from his sight. Sehun only chuckled at his best friend’s antic before scrolling his phone again.

Despite of not being comfortable with Jongdae’s idea, Sehun eventually decided to give a shot. His choice landed to a guy who showed his sweet smile on the photo. On the profile page, the guy stated that he was born in 1992, which meant that he was two years older than Sehun and it made Sehun wondered why he managed to look younger instead.

It wasn’t the first time for Sehun to date a guy, back in his senior year, he once had a boyfriend named Jongin whom he got closer with upon joining the dancing club. However, not many people knew it, except Jongdae since they were practically close ever since they were kids and Jongdae always treated him just like his own younger brother. He thought he would never set his eyes on any other guys else tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter