48

72 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun yawned for the umpteenth time that morning. His back rested on Jongdae’s car seat and his eyes are closed. If it wasn’t because of Jongdae trying to talk to him, he surely would continue his sleep, he barely got any since talked to Ace until 3 in the morning and he barely did his papers. He was lucky though that he still had a week left until the deadline.

“Huh? Do you guys really keep your identities secret from each other?” a frown formed on Jongdae’s face. He had Sehun’s phone with him and he was busy reading the conversation Sehun had with Ace. “What the hell with this Adrian and Ace thingy? Which Korean will have their names written like that?”

“Well, just see me here.” Sehun answered, another yawn could be heard before he continued with a faint ‘and that Ace guy.’

Jongdae rolled his eyes at that. “He’s quite good looking though, judging from the photo that he sent. Wonder whether it would be his real photo.”

“I don’t think that I will ever meet him though, hyung.” Sehun said after a short pause, “I mean judging by how he designed his profile, typical like mine, no?”

Jongdae nod his head, agreeing what Sehun had said. “I also have that kind of feeling. But well, at least you have tried it and I can see that it worked in some way. You even literally sacrificed your sleep last night.”

Sehun didn’t answer after that, just humming lightly. His mind was filled with thoughts that made him feeling less sleepy. He wondered why he could feel that excited just by talking to a stranger. He wasn’t a type that could move on easily, because he was the type that found it hard to fall in love with someone else so he also gave his all when being in a relationship. He was lost in his thoughts that he barely registered that Jongdae was still talking to him.

“Yah, Oh Sehun are you listening?”

The look on Sehun’s face told Jongdae the answer, so he repeated what he said after letting out a dramatic sigh. “I asked you, have you seen that Park Chanyeol guy?”

“…. Who?” Sehun asked, being unsure as to why Jongdae suddenly asked about someone who he literally had no idea of.

“Park Chanyeol. That newly debuted model who’s gonna have a photoshoot and filming some part of a variety show in our university. He took economics in our university way back then so it’s rumoured that he may do both in your faculty. Some said that he was there yesterday!” Jongdae explained.

“Oh.” Among any other words, Sehun only managed to utter it, not knowing what else to say. Yet he later continued due to the look Jongdae sent him. “I didn’t. Yesterday I came to uni just to meet you remember? I don’t have class on Thursdays.”

“Whatever. Just don’t forget to get his photo or anything for me, I’m quite busy doing some sketches to submit on finals so I can't take it myself. Don’t give me that look anyway, it’s not that I’m a fans, but it will be good to have a celebrity’s signature or something!” Jongdae said, clearly defending himself from the judging look Sehun sent him. In all honesty, he himself had no idea of Chanyeol too, but he wouldn't let Sehun to know that. Since everyone seemed like all into him and Jongdae wanted to protect his image as guy who was updated with anything in front of Sehun. If he weren't so busy, he would do a bit of 'research' about the said guy, but finals always were . He even rarely got any sleep for the past weeks.

Without they realised, Jongdae’s car was already in front of Sehun’s faculty. His driver stopped the car right in front of the main hall, the nearest spot to his building. After thanking Jongdae and Jongdae’s driver, Sehun then got off of the car and heading towards his first room for today.

Different with the usual days, the hall was getting much more crowded. He could see how people lined up and looking into someone who he assumed the Chanyeol guy. He shrugged his shoulders and turning on his bluetooth headphones, soon after Cosmic Railway was played into his ears and he hummed along with the song. His thumb moved smoothly on his phone screen and hit the KakaoTalk icon.

Good morning! Sorry I fell asleep last night

Last night, Ace let Sehun knew his Kakao ID as they could talk comfortably with each other and that Ace was about to delete his 72 Hours account. Being curious, Sehun immediately looked for his ID and he found his account, using a cartoon version of Deadpool as his avatar. That made Sehun chuckled lightly, Ace surely was full of mysteries. He then changed his own avatar into his puppy’s picture, Vivi, before adding him. They talked to each other by Kakao ever since.

I wish you a good day, baobei. I love you

After taking a moment to decide whether he should send another text or not, Sehun ended up sending choosing the first thought. It might be creepy of him to type those three words at the end but his mind telling him that he didn’t do anything wrong. Afterall, Ace was his boyfriend for three days. It would be weird to not do anything romantic for the given time since surely time flied so fast and he just had one day left before the dating thing ended.

Sehun had been waiting for Ace to reply his chats. However, it seemed like the said guy hadn’t waken up yet. It was just nine in the morning and if Sehun didn’t have a morning class, he would surely do the same thing anyway. Chuckling to himself, Sehun then put his phone back to his bag, along with his headphones, and not long after, his lecturer got into the class and started his lecture about economics and banking.

He could only groan slightly since he never really liked this class, it was quite hard and the class even started in the mornings.  Now that he also felt extremely sleepy, he thought he disliked the lesson more. Yet, instead of skipping the class or falling asleep, he focused his attention into what the lecturer had explained and started taking notes.

He missed how his phone lighted up and notifications from Kakao had been received.

Good morning, handsome!

Today has been so cold! I wish I could just hug you and cuddle! T. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter