A date

Golden sparkles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So let me get this straight, you are meeting up with Baekhyun for a dinner and a concert next week? Really? For a date? But you look like you hate the guy," Jongdae rambled as he drove on the street to Chanyeol's place back from the bar,

Chanyeol was looking out of the window, "I thought that too, but he was acting differently tonight, I don't know, he was all shy and cute, and really funny-"

"Ugh, gross dude. Seriously though, are you ready for this, it's the first date you'll go on since, well- you know… you haven't dated someone for what? Three years after what happen with that ," Jongdae looked at the blank expression on Chanyeol's face with concern,  

Chanyeol looked back at him, "I wasn't planning on that, he wanted to grab ice cream, and I was the one that suggested to go to dinner, I don’t know what came over me,"

"Maybe there is just something about him, I think you should give it a try, see how you feel about him, and about getting back in the game in general, it can be a nice start to get you back into romance, anyway I think you two would work together nicely."

By this point they were just sitting in the car next to Chanyeol's apartment complex, "I think I'll just roll with it, I mean I have a ticket to see MoonMoon how awesome is that?!" Chanyeol's mood brighten up when he understood he has a ticket to see his new favorite artist, and worries about Baekhyun ran out of his mind,

"Yeah yeah, just get your out of my car dude,"

 

 

Chanyeol plopped on his couch as soon as he entered his flat,
he stared at his phone screen;

'New message(s) from 'Baekhyun' (1):

"Hey Chanyeol, just wondered if you would like to meet sometime this week? There is a party in a few days and I think it would be fun to go together?'

'Another party?' Chanyeol groaned to himself, Baekhyun was obviously into him, and right now Chanyeol was okay with that, he appreciated the guy's courage, but another party?

He didn't answer Baekhyun, he just threw his phone on the couch and went to bed.

 

They ended up texting back and forth all week, but never settled on meeting until the day of the concert,

They decided to meet at a restaurant next to the bar, two hours before the show.
It meant that Chanyeol needed to survive two hours with Baekhyun, which wasn't bad necessarily, he really enjoyed talking to him but Baekhyun frequently got flirty when they were texting, and Chanyeol just tended to leave his phone with the excuse he has something to do, but he can't do that if they are on a date.

Chanyeol knew that flirting wasn't something bad, and it carried no weight of what had happened to him, but he just hates flirting.

He actually started to almost like Baekhyun, he was definitely interested, but every time flirting came on he instantly became angry, it just feels so fake to him and he hates it that every time he gets butterflies when talking with Baekhyun the flirting comes and he feels deceived.

'I need to talk to Baekhyun about that' he decided as he closed his flat's door and headed to his date.

 

He walked in the small restaurant, everything was green and brown, and overall felt homy, he saw Baekhyun sitting at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter