MoonMoon

Golden sparkles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Why does my head hurt so much?' was the only thing on Chanyeol's mind as he tried to make his way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.
What he wasn’t expecting is to see a body on his couch.

"AHH! Jongdae you scared the out of me!" he grabbed his chest with fear.

"Ugh, dude why do you need to wake me up? What wrong have I done?" he mumbled into a plushy and turned to face the back of the couch, "Can't I sleep in peace?"

"Did I drink yesterday?" Chanyeol drunk his glass of water, throwing a headache pill into his mouth as well.

"Yes, and I never letting you drink ever again, why the do you get so cuddly every time?" Jongdae yawned, deciding to get up,

"Well," Chanyeol filled another glass for Jongdae and gave it to him "I just want to give the world the love it desires."

"I really don’t want your love dude. Trust me."

Chanyeol giggled, "You want that highlighter guy's love, what was his name? Minsoo?"

"Minseok, thank you very much. And by the way, I got his number. And that was the end of my night because I needed to take care of your drunken " he pouted.

"Well, I'm very much thankful for that. Do you wanna cuddle as a thank you?"

Jongdae stared at him with a look that made Chanyeol believe he would die instantly. "Just go make breakfast you piece of ."

"Yes, sir! Breakfast is on the way." Chanyeol ran to the fridge in fear to take out some eggs to boil and tried to find the last pack of ramen he knew he has. He found it after a few minutes and throw in a pot next to the boiling eggs than he went to grab some veggies.
It was in the middle of him chopping some green onions that Jongdae screamed.

"MINSEOK IS CALLING! DUDE! HE'S CALLING! SHUT UP I'M ANSWERING!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, turning to look at his friend.

"Hey~" Jongdae's voice turned flirty and shy, and Chanyeol ground at that. Jongdae listened for a while and smiled, "Yeah yeah that sounds nice." The smile on Jongdae's face was obnoxious, it stayed smeared on his face for a few seconds and the fell off, "Oh, umm, sure why not? He would love to come." He turned a little disappointed, he looked at Chanyeol almost angrily. "Okay then, see you tonight, bye bye" he hung up.

"Why do you look like you want to murder me again?" Chanyeol spoke as he went back to chopping the green onion, "Did your love buddy say he has a boyfriend?"

"Shut up. He wanted us to meet at another party tonight," Jongdae started as he got up to take bowls and put the ready ramen in them, "And I was like, ho, okay, sweet. But then he said everyone ales would be there," he grabbed the boiled eggs and started peeling them as Chanyeol was on the search for sesame seeds, "And then he also said that they want you to come as well to make it up for tonight. And that was the point my hope for a romantic night crashed into pieces." He sighed.

"Hey," Chanyeol throw the green onion and the sesame seeds into the ramen bowls, taking the two to the coffee table, "At least he called to you and wanted to see you again. I probably was invited just to make things less awkward."
The two set themselves on the carpet on the floor and began eating.

"I hope so, by the way, I'll need to take clothes for tonight then," Jongdae said with a mouth fool of noodles,

"Yeah, it was expected, the shirt you like is out of the wash now so you're lucky."

"Oooh, the black one with Darth Vader on it?" Jongdae exclaimed,

Chanyeol shook his head, swallowing down his noodles, "No, that one is still at your place if I recall correctly. It's that white one with the forest print on it"

"I like that one," Jongdae noted clapping his hands.

"Oh really? Haven't noticed I was practically washing it all the time just for you to wear" and of course he was hit on the head by his so called friend as a thank you. 

***

The two showed up in the designated club at 10 p.m. and walked in.
After struggling to find a proper parking spot for 15 minutes.

It wasn’t hard for Chanyeol to spot the group because his ears cached an extremely annoying laugh that belonged to a specifically anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter