Cuddles!

Golden sparkles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On this Saturday morning, Chanyeol was woken up by a set of rings from his phone.
The 1st ring hasn't budged him as he was kind of a heavy sleeper.
The 2nd ring made him open an eye and stare at his phone angrily.
The 3rd ring made him question why he has friends that are awake at this hour at morning.
The 4th ring was when he finally checked who it was, Jongdae – of course.
The 5th ring made Jongdae lose the title of a friend in Chanyeol's eyes.
The 6th ring was when he finally gave up and answered the phone.

"Dude you're gay right?" what a lovely greeting to hear first thing in the morning.

"The Jongdae? It's like 5 a.m. what do you want?" Chanyeol muffled, face still sunken in his soft pillow.

"Firstly it's like 11 a.m. and well, it's pride's week right? I saw a post about this awesome party in Gangnam and it's for gay guys. But I convinced only Jongin and Taemin to come with me."

"So what do you need me for?" Chanyeol slowly lifted his body from the bed, rubbing his eye with one hand.

"Well, I need to get laid, and when I'll fail, I need another single friend to cry to. Jongin and Taemin would probably be ing each other at that stage of the night."

"Ugh, fine fine, okay I'll come. Just promise to not get too drunk, fine?" Chanyeol said, his eyes distracted with the search for his sleepers at the moment.

"Yay, it's tonight at 9. I'll be by your place at eight thirty, see ya!"

"Wait what?" Chanyeol called.
But the line was dead.
Egh.
He should delete his number from Jongdae's contacts.

 

It was only at 6 in the evening, after a full day of eating ramen and snacks in front of the TV Chanyeol decided he should at least try to look decent tonight.
He got up, washed, brushed his teeth and shaved.
His hear was recently permed again so it looked nice and curly as he like it.
After putting on black jeans, a black shirt of a random bend he liked, and a blue denim jacket, he considered himself ready.

By that time he got a call from Jongdae that they are next to his place so he got out, locked the door, understood he forgot his phone, came back for the phone, and then went out to his friends.

"Yeol! Dude ready to party?" Jongdae asked as soon as Chanyeol climbed into the front passenger seat next to him.
Jongin and Taemin were sited at the back seat, and Chanyeol turned to them, completely ignoring Jongdae, "Someone knows why we have agreed to this?" he asked pointing his finger at the annoying friend they had as a driver.

 

They reached the club after a drive of 20 minutes or so, waited in line for like 10 more minutes, paid to get in, got a bracelet that showed they paid – that was appropriately colored like the rainbow and suited an all gay party.
Eventually, they got in.

Jongdae and Chanyeol were left alone as the couple drifted almost instantly to the dance floor, so they decided to just get some drinks for now.

"Oh look, do you see that guy?" Jongdae yelp excitingly and pushed Chanyeol by the shoulder so they would be at the same height, pointing his finger at a not big group of people not that far from them.

"Which one?"

"The short one, black hair, black button up shirt, looks like he can blind you with that highlighter?" he described, still pointing at the group.

"Yeah, yeah, found him. Was blinded. Now stop pointing they will see you." Chanyeol pushed his hand down, "So, let's go talk to them I'm sure I don’t want to hear you crying your off for being single again."

So with a little encouraging from Chanyeol's side that mostly included forcefully pushing his friend they found their way to the other group.

"H- Hey, I'm Jongdae-"

Chanyeol cut him off, "So hey, we were abounded by our so called friends, and you all seem nice. Mind if we bother you a little?"

A guy laughed. He was taller than Jongdae but still shorter then Chanyeol, his hair was a dark shade of pink, and his face looked really feminine. "Yeah, of course you can, you look pretty cool, love that band." He glanced at Chanyeol's shirt "I'm Luhan by the way this is Sehun, Kris, Tao, and Minseok."
He gestured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter