Three

How To Love, by Jeon Jung Kook.

They are near. I can catch their smells lingered stronger on air there. 

The wolf warned him while running. He bared his teeth as he could smell more fresh blood gushing out from the body. Jung Kook tried his best to ignore the uneasiness that started to caged in his heart. He was sure it'd explode. He just didn't want to lose control. But as he got near to whoever it was, he could feel he'd lose control anyway.

The sight he wished he'd never want to know come, and his poor heart suddenly leapt.

There was darkness surrounding a man, the one who had blood smeared around his body, contradicting the warmth that was oozing out from another man. The said man was wearing black suit, so he wasn't sure that it was his original clothes or the blood that turned black, while the other who wore a white and yellow silk had blood blotched around. One thing he was certain about, he was sure they were a magical creatures, based on the magic lingering around them. And one of the man who was injured stay alive, despite how much blood was spilling out from his wound. Jung Kook could feel a sting in his heart, wanting to protect them and his chest throbbed. He cursed out at the pain, his wolf forcing his body to approach them.

The man that was laid down had a hand clutched in the other's hand, his right hand pulling the one who seemed protecting him closer to his chest.

And that was when the man with the darkness sensed him, as he snapped his head. Jung Kook almost flinched by how helpless the man groaned, for sure his wound opened wider by his movement, and Jung Kook could imagine it constricting under his skin. The wounded man that got the darkness swirling around him pushing Jung Kook's wolf into his limit, feeling threatened. the other man, who noticed Jung Kook's appearance later, suddenly pointing him out with two finger trembling in frighten and spelling a word quickly.

. That's a magic spell.

Jung Kook's movements were tied into his own muscles, and he howled painfully. He lost control and too focused on how to move and escape from the spell. The dark one cursed when more blood gushed out after forcing his power, and Jung Kook noticed he clenched his teeth to endure the pain. The light one was so anxious, eyes never left Jung Kook's body but hands wrapped around the other man protectively.

No you shift now!

His wolf cursed out again when it's constricted way tighter.

Are you crazy?! It'll be ing hurt!

Or else we will die, what the believe your instinct you .

If the current condition allowed him, he would snort. His wold was kinda arrogant to him though they shared the same body. He would willingly murder his wolf after this, only if he forgot that his wolf is part of him. It was just his wolf needed to be reminded of its position. Although for now, he needed to survive from whatever spell that was directed to him.

Had no idea, he forced his body to shift much to his dismay, howling in pain as the muscles really did constricted and made it harder for him to shift. As he struggled, the light's eyes widened, losing his balance of his power and Jung Kook finally can shift into his human's body completely.

"Wait-!" He yelled. "I'm here to help you!"

Both of the two creatures stopped their panicked movements gradually, perhaps sensing no threat from Jung Kook. But they still had a warned look, expression was pale and tensed. Jung Kook quickly reacted to the chance that was given, and tried his best to gain their trust.

"Believe me! He won't survive if you don't bring him to the healers!" He tried to explain, chest falling and rising with anxiety because his wolf was still sick worried. "Here, okay, calm. I won't hurt you at all and please, please let me help him okay? Let's bring him to my house, alright?"

The other man, who had his hands wrapped around the dark, tightened it. But as Jung Kook tried to convince him by looking, giving him a pleading looks, the other man finally spoke up.

"Who are you?" He asked, voice still a bit query.

"I'm Jung Kook, your- uh- a werewolf. You are in our border line and i don't think it'll be a good option to let him bleeding like tha- HOLY -!" Both of them yelled when the dark one suddenly jolted, gasping for air. Jung Kook's heart raced faster than anything he ever felt, and he ran toward them. "Please believe me! I- i don't wanna be left again!"

The light, whether was too panic or moved because of his yelling, endured his guard and let Jung Kook shifted and commanded him to get onto his wolf with The dark. The light's face was so pale when he noticed the darkness started to fade from the man, throwing away his guard and deciding to get onto a strange mutt he'd never seen before. Well...

Jung Kook reacted quickly, once both of them settled on his wolf form, he forced his four legs to run through the dark forest. He could feel sometimes the man pulled his fur too tight, scared of falling from his body but he made sure they'd be fine till their arrival at his house. He swore.

He did nothing but running that time, but he also prayed and hoped that they both would be fine.

The forest was still dark. It was even darker but brighter with two men on his back. Jung Kook didn't really focus on his surrounding, only one command repeated in his head.

Keep him alive. Keep them safe. Home. Protect. Home.

Some night animals ran away when his figure got noticed by them. But Jung Kook didn't even spare a glance, he only focused on getting them to Seokjin. The only doctor he knew, the only person he could trust.

He didn't know any healer. He didn't know what the Dark one needed to heal his wounds. Was it because of magic too? Then . He didn't know where to go. Even the other magic creatures, like the witches and fairies, all of them mostly lived under shadows.

The forest seemed getting larger, or is it time who went slower?

He could smell he got nearer by smells of his pack's scent getting stronger, and he rushed to get into the Center, passing some people who might curse -or not- for surprising them. All the houses passed before his eyes could catch it, he only focused on Seokjin house's smell.

He didn't know when he barked to command the boys to get down from him. He didn't know when he shifted and broke the door, went straight to the room where Seokjin's smell -well, Nam Joon's actually- was the strongest. But he remembered that he was so panicked.

"Hyung-"

He choked, a bit guilty, when he saw Seokjin was with Namjoon, hands were wrapping around the Alpha's neck. Seok Jin and Nam joon quickly retracted themselves from other, eyes questioning Jung Kook's sudden appearance.

" i'm sorry- hyung but i really need your help-"he choked again, pulling Seok jin who was shocked and flustered. "Sorry hyung, this- this is really important."

He went to downstair where the Light one waiting, eyes still moistened with tears. Seokjin who followed behind, quickly forgetting his own confusion when he saw the Dark.

"Oh that's- What happened?!"

"Hyung- please- i don't even know- just, just help him" Jung Kook stuttered, eyes kept glancing to the Dark one. He caught Nam Joon was coming when Seok jin dropped himself down to the Dark's side to check him, eyes also confused but shocked to see the boy on his couch, blood and wounds were open. With the amount of blood spilled out, Seok Jin didn't even know whether the man was using a black suit or not.

When he wanted to touch the man, the Light one aggressively stopped him in the process. Though his hands were trembling.

"Who are you?" He asked. He looked at Jung Kook, feeling betrayed. "You, you said you'll bring us- to the healer. He's human!"

Nam Joon bared his teeth when the smaller boy said that, eyes gleaming dangerously. "He's my mate. Show respect."

The boy flinched, and he trembled harder. But he still didn't let Seokjin to check him.

"No, he's- he's my hyung. Please believe me- let my hyung check him first, okay? Please." Jung Kook said, voice showed that he was so anxious. His eyes still glued to both of them but.

"Calm Jung Kook. Nam Joon, call the best healer we had, i can stop the bleeding but this is more than that." Seokjin said. He relaxed his shoulders and said to the Light with a symphatic smile."I'm a human, yes. But i'm a doctor. It's healer in your myth term. at least i can to stop his bleedings okay?"

"No. Why should i? I still don't trust you-"

"Hmm, here okay, why you let Jung Kook bring him?"Seok Jin asked, his voice was determined that Ji Min flinched. "Because you don't want to lose him, right?"

The Light one stiffened. "Wh-"

"May i check him, boy?" Seokjin pressed a bit. Jungkook knew Seokjin needed to hurry. The boy loosened his guard a bit, moving aside where Seokjin could check him. Seokjin quickly went to check him.

"Jung Kook, take the medical bag in my clinic. And, you,"He turned to face the boy. "What's your name?"

"I'm- i'm Ji Min."

"And this is...?"

"My, my half. Taehyung." Seokjin nodded. He went back to the said man, Taehyung. He started to his shirt, displaying scars and wounds, and too much blood. Ji Min almost sobbed into tears again, before Jung Kook took him in his embrace and pulling him outside.

"Hyung, please take care on him. I'll take care of Ji Min." Jung Kook gritted his teeth, his alpha got mad inside seeing Taehyung in that state.

 

###

I'm currently working on the 10th chapter. :>