Final

A girl in that party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

 

Me, Jennie Kim knows from the very beginning that I am in love to this woman in front of me. Even if I lost my memory but my heart won't, I may lost all of our memories but my heart won't fail to show me who is the one that I want.

 

 

Lisa and I are in a relationship for years. Can't even believe that fate really made us together, we are meant to he together. I can't wish for more, Lisa is enough. She is my girl, my cure, my world, my happiness and my everything. I am glad that all of these years she fought for me and for us, by just looking at her eyes I can see all the sufferings she made to get me back, back in her arms. 

 

 

"You what Lisa, I am thankful. Thankful that you are destined to me, that I already found my other half at an early age." I said looking up to the blue orangey sky, with the clouds travelling slow around the world. With our hands clasping together, I tighten my hold and used my thumb to caress her hand.

 

 

"I came right in time, Jennie. Because if I don't, all of my hardworks will be thrown in the trash. I did this all for you my love. I held on your love that is why this is the outcome." Lisa looked at me, staring at my side view unconsciously. Her glares are full of love, and the scorching heat of her love. 

 

 

"Thank you so much my Lisa Manoban. I can now live happily with you beside me." I turned my head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter