The end?

A girl in that party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

Days passed and Jennie's father was in jail, the police called me to attend the hearing the day after tomorrow. Then I called my lawyer to get ready and pick up all the evidence to the police station.

 

 

D-Day

 

 

"Mr. Kim are you part of a massive underground business? Yes or No?" The judge asked that man which happens Jennie's father. Jennie beside me felt so tense, she isn't siding her father, I held her hand to assure her that everything will be alright, everything will go back in to places.

 

 

"Baby... W-what if he denied the accusation? What if he will get his revenge after the judge decided that he isn't guilty?" She said with her worried voice, I smiled at her and answer her questions.

 

 

"No he will go and rot to the jail. I made sure that the evidence is strong enough to send him in jail for the rest of his life." I smiled once again and hear Mr. Kim's answer.

 

 

"NO." He strongly denied the accusation against him, I laughed at his face because how much he deny is the higher percentage of getting him in jail. His Lawyer isn't smart enough to defend his client, Mr. Kim made a wrong choice uh huh.

 

 

"The evidence is strong but you denied it like that? Ms. Park please show me the rest of the evidence you have in hand." Ms. Park is my lawyer, she's my bestfriend since college, even if our courses are different and our schedule too we make sure that we hang out everytime our free time match. She's y though, her cute chubby cheeks and cute voice could melt your heart, I almost fell in love with her back in the school days but my love for Jennie is strong enough to hold on.

 

 

"Yah! Stop staring at your lawyer!" Jennie pouted at the sight of me unconsciously staring at Chaeyoung. She slapped my arms and crossed her arms.

 

 

"Hey hey hey. I'm sorry. I haven't mentioned it to you, she's my bestfriend baby. Let me tell you a story..." She nodded and she calmed down.

 

 

"We attend the same school in college, she is a law student and I am a business student, Chaeyoung approached me first because she sensed that we have the same schedule in minor subjects. Then we became friends and best friends. I almost fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter