Party

A girl in that party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

Inside the event place, Lisa walked with me and I held her tensed hand making her uncomfortable, so I quickly retreated my hand and took a small glimpse of her attractive face. I looked for Jisoo and there she was with her father, unknowingly left Lisa's side and walked towards Jisoo.

"Heeeey Jen! Who's that girl with you earlier?" I shrugged my shoulders symbolizing that I didn't know what is her name tho, or did she mentioned it, i... i don't know. I point my index finger to the tall browned hair girl, heared Jisoo gasped...

 

"Li-Lisa?!" 

o calm

"OMG Jisoo, did you know her?" I asked her but she didn't respond, she quickly grabbed my wrist and drag me in to womens rest room. I have no clue what and why but my body didn't budge to stop this unnie from dragging me into this comfort room.

 

"Jennie, I don't have the right to say this but... You mentioned something in your text that you found your highschool diary right?" She said holding on to my shoulders and lightly shaking it.

 

"WTF Jisoo! What's with that girl?! Tell me all you know please, the-there is something in-inside me, t-the pain won't g-go away. Please Jisoo.." I begged as I clutch in to my chest, really there is a weird feeling inside me that I want to hold, touch,kiss and hug that tall girl.

 

"Jennie..." Jisoo sighed trying to calm me down a little and continued.

 

"S-she is Lalisa Manoban, is your lover..." eyes wide at the information, a sudden pain hits my head losing my balance and fell down on the cold tiled floor, eyes getting blurry hearing Jisoo's voice calling my name all over again and one voice I recognize is the last thing I heard, it wasn't Jisoo's voice but Lisa Manoban.

-

 

Lisa's POV

 

I followed where the girl drag Jennie, and I saw Jennie lying on the floor unconscious...

 

"Jennie!" I shouted her name and slapped her cheeks light hoping to wake her up, but It didn't work. I volunteered to car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter