~15~

Coffee To Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene is woken up by a buzzing in her left side. She feels her bedding moving underneath her and the buzzing soon stops.

 

But bedding doesn’t move on it’s own… She thinks.

 

Irene finally opens her eyes fully and takes in the situation. Her legs are tangled between Wendy’s and her arms are wrapped around her waist. She didn’t realise, nor intend, to fall asleep on the girl last night. She then becomes aware of a weight on her own body, rolling over slightly to see Yerim clinging onto her form. Irene feels her features soften at the sight of the snoozing blonde.

 

She turns back to Wendy, who’s now watching her as she gains her bearing of the surroundings. The redhead is sat up in bed with her laptop open. She speaks in a soft voice, careful not to wake Yerim,

 

“Morning sleepy head,” she smiles at her, “did the alarm wake you? I forgot to turn it off when I woke up earlier, Yerim has school later and your mom would rather she not oversleep for it.”

 

That’s a lot of information to process after having just woken up, Irene rubs her eyes as she speaks, her voice still husky and thick with sleep,

 

“My mother? You… Wendy, how long have you been up?”

 

Wendy laughs and the top of Irene’s head, flattening some stray hairs in the bed head she was sporting,

 

“Maybe an hour or so? I’m a light sleeper and I got beat up a little in the night, did you know you’re a kicker?”

 

Irene blushes at the comment and buries her face in the covers to hide her face. She still hasn’t let go of Wendy all this time, not that the two of them were complaining.

 

“Come on,” Wendy shifts next to her with purpose, “do you wanna be the one to wake the tiny child or me?”

 

Irene finally untangles herself from Wendy and rolls over to face her sister, who’s still sleeping despite the two now fully awake adults next to her. Irene pokes the snoozing girl gently, first poking her shoulder, then her nose and when that doesn’t work, she flicks the girls forehead.

 

It’s safe to say that worked and Yerim stirs quickly from her sleep with a grumpy expression painted onto her features,

 

“I’m up, I’m up,” she mutters swatting Irene’s playful hands away, “God I forgot how annoying you are…”

 

Irene uses that opportunity to sit up and lean onto Yerim, poking her sides more and raining down a perilous tickling attack on the small girl,

 

“Yah, just admit,” she laughs through her words as Yerim squirms under her torture, “you missed me you little squirt!”

 

“Fine! Fine! I missed you! Mercy, please!” the blonde girl begs from underneath her, Irene relents and gets off the girl, giving her a triumphant look, Yerim, meanwhile just glares at her, “I’m up look, see! You could have just asked nicely.”

 

Irene scoffs and Yerim’s remark even earns a soft laugh from Wendy, they all seem to know that just wasn’t the case.

 

Irene boots Yerim out of her bed and tells her to wash up and get ready for school while Irene and Wendy make their way down to the kitchen for breakfast. The house is eerily quiet for a Tuesday morning, Irene is confused until she spots a note on the kitchen counter.

 

Got called into work early, could you walk Yerim to school? Left lunch on the side.
Mom x

 

Holding the note Irene sighs, she was hoping for a lazy morning with Wendy but that was already ruined by the early morning alarm and waking up next to Wendy, as well as her sister. But now she had to take Yerim to school on top of that? She rolls her eyes in frustration.

 

Another long breath then escapes her lips, but a pair of arms snaking around her waist from behind cuts it short. She feels Wendy resting her head on her shoulder and humming into her neck. Irene relishes in the vibrations being made against her skin, closing her eyes at the sensation.

 

“Mmmmm,” Wendy mutters, still pressed flush against Irene’s back, “what’s up with you?”

 

“We have to walk Yerim to school,” Irene whines, holding up the note to her shoulder where Wendy turns slightly to read it. Wendy nods at the note and makes a disgruntled noise into Irene’s shoulder blade instead.

 

“Or,” she speaks into her flesh again, Irene’s pyjama top, being a tank, was not acting as much of a barrier, “we could,” soft kisses are now trailing from her shoulder to neck, Wendy speaking between each one, “just,” kiss, “let,” kiss, “her,” kiss, “go,” kiss, “alone?”

 

Irene’s eyes are fluttering at the sensation of Wendy’s lips on her skin, she finds herself melting into every touch. Wendy’s hands caressing her waist, her lips on her flesh, her breath tickling the crook in her neck where it meets her shoulder. Irene craves it all.

 

“We can’t,” she’s breathless when she talks, when did that happen, “we,” another pause for air, “we have to make Yerim breakfast,” breathe Irene, “we have to make a good impression.”

 

Wendy is the one to sigh this time, letting her breath hit Irene’s neck fully before detaching herself from the girl. Irene misses the contact the moment it leaves her. She curses herself for saying anything, wanting nothing more than for the other girl to be wrapped around again.

 

They’re interrupted by the soft padding of  sock clad feet running down the stairs. Yerim shortly makes an appearance in the kitchen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter