Ch2

Two Hearts That Beat As One "Semi-hiatus"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's nearly two weeks after seongwoo has seen who may or not may be his first crush in ages, actually he doesn't remember when was the last time he liked someone he was always busy with school and college that he didn't have the chance to be in a relationship with anyone but he didn't know what happened when he saw this boy Daniel.

They actually stared at each other and Seongwoo felt that everything has stopped and he didn't hear nor see anything except the one in front of him and he was so embarrassed when minhyun nudged him and told him to say hello to the boy without creeping him and he did this and tried to avoid the other all the night because he was embarrassed about what happened but Daniel didn't seem to mind at all actually he was smiling at him like nothing had happened..

 


Jisung told seongwoo that daniel will study in the same college that he was in and he prayed for all the Gods in the sky not to encounter with Daniel at least not now until he forget about his stupid staring at the other in their first meet he thought it would be so awkward for him..


Seongwoo decided to go shopping and buy some new outfits after hours of nagging from minhyun and jonghyun so he agreed with minhyun to meet at 3 p.m to go with him and to have dinner together. He went to the place they decided to meet at and waited for the other but it has been a 20 minutes and minhyun didn't show up and he was about to call him when his phone buzzed with a msg from his stupid friend " seongwoo yaa I'm so sorry something happened and I will be late I'm so ing sorry.. look just go to the mall and I will try my best to be there in one or two hours and I'm so sorry again, I love you forgive me "..

 

 


ahhhh that's so frustrating he didn't know what to do. going home again or just do as minhyun told him actually he didn't want to go home again he was so bored.
" I hate you hwang stupid minhyun " he sighed and entered the mall alone.


He walked through the shops not knowing where he should start to look for clothes he stood up and made a list in his head of what he should buy first and what was the most important things to buy first and as he was so busy thinking he didn't notice the one in front of him.
"Oh! Seongwoo hyung what are you doing here?". 

 

 

 

Seongwoo froze. this is the last human being he wanted to meet what was the fate doing to him.
"Hey Daniel it's a surprise meeting you here" Seongwoo said trying to be so normal even though he is screaming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter