Ch1

Two Hearts That Beat As One "Semi-hiatus"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seongwoo was a hard-working medical student he didn't believe just it will be a few months and he will be working with actual people and this is actually a huge step for him to be working with patients, diagnose them and be able to give them the proper treatment.

it is just a few days and Seongwoo will have his winter break and he is so freaking happy about this that he called all of his friends and told them that they should meet everyday and do a lot of things..

Seongwoo's character made him gaining a lot of friends but his bestfriend is no one other than mighty Hwang Minhyun or as seongwoo loves to call him mighty hwang. They are so close that some people have mistaken them as brothers, they have matching styles in clothes and even they have the same hair style and color he is also close to Jonghyun aka the clumsy innocent hyung as he calls him. Minhyun and Seongwoo knew jonghyun in middle school and since then they became attached by the hip but because they aren't studying the same major they are barely have anytime to meet so that's why seongwoo was so excited about the break that he will meet with his freaking idiots friends..

 

And sooner than later it's already the break he was screaming from happiness, he bid his friends goodbye and went straight to his house so he could take a shower and get dressed to meet minhyun and the guys later this night.

They agreed to meet in a restaurant after that they would go to hang out in any club or crush into Jisung apartment to play or watching movies anything useless anyway.

He entered the restaurant and quickly found minhyun, jonghyun and sungwoon sitting and chatting together.
" yaaaahh idiots I missed you so much" Seongwoo screamed that all the people in the restaurant glared at the sudden noise coming from him. other guys laughed at seongwoo " wow i nearly forgot your face seongwoo-ya" minhyun smiled and got up from his chair and hugged seongwoo tightly " I miss you so much minnie" and he hugged the other guys too. They sat together talking about what missed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter