Misunderstood signals

Dream about.......?

         Next morning waking up, Donghyun was the first thing Youngmin saw. The younger boy was sleeping peacefully on the bed beside his. The memory was still fresh in his mind when Daehwi and Woojin had still lived with them, they had slept with DongDong in  the same bed. At that moment when they had already left, the dorm seemed so lonely. His most beloved dongsaeng, who stayed by him, had a bed only for himself. But why this scene looked so surreal, maybe because they had never been alone in that room before. There were always those two naughty boys with them. How would their hyungs live their life without them? It was a big change. 

         His thoughts flashed back to Donghyun and last night. Arriving home the younger lay down onto the sofa immediately and fell asleep there without showering. He was so tired. Youngmin worried his dongsaeng’s flawless skin would have gone bad without cleaning. So he tried to wake him up, but the younger didn’t react. He didn’t have other choice, he took a wet cloth, kneeled down and started to wash away the tears and sweat that dried onto DongDong’s handsome face. He rubbed it so gently. The sunshine-like boy still seemed to sleep. His gaze wandered over that handsome face investigating every inch of it. Finally he had a chance to look at it so closely, how smooth his skin, how beautifully arched his eyebrows, how long his eyelashes, how deep his double eyelids, how perfectly shaped his nose and how plump and red his lips. Youngmin wiped those lips tenderly. He couldn’t resist touching them with his fingers, too. They were so soft and desirable. Youngmin pulled away his hand quickly. „What are you thinking?!” He said it himself. His dongsaeng moved and opened his eyes. „Hyung.....?” he seemed confused. „I just wiped your sweat....because you stink....Take a shower. It can’t be wiped.” He said then left the room in no time. The younger couldn’t understand what had just happened. But he was too tired to think about it. He went to take a shower, then passed out onto his bed. Meanwhile Youngmin’s heart beated as if it wanted to jump out of his chest. He needed a lot of time to calm down until he could fall asleep.

         But it seemed his heart worked normaly again in the morning. It beated slowly as usual. He looked at his roommate. He was sure his dongsaeng didn’t rest and eat normally in those days. Maybe he missed the other two BNB. He always babyed them as if he was their mother. In their opinion, Donghyun was the mum because he took care of their health and he cooked them fried rice and Youngmin was the father because he caught bugs, switched the light bulb, changed the clock battery and fixed the computer. The two younger boys were like children giving love to their parents, making them happy and arguing over petty matters with each other all day. So they four were like a happy family. 

           For now on Youngmin had to take care of the mother alone. This thought made him chuckle. He wished he would see the younger’s smile from ear to ear and hear his happy laughing voice again. He had never thought he would miss these little things in his everyday life. He wanted to get them back. He decided to do something that make the sleeping boy happy again. He knew Donghyun liked foods, he only hated mushrooms. However that one thing, he ate everything with starry eyes. Maybe he would have made him something for breakfast. He wasn’t a good cook, so he chose the  most simple thing in the world. „Sandwich.....” he thought loud with a big smile on his face. „oh..oh” he remembered himself that his dongsaeng was still sleeping. He didn’t want to wake him up. He squated down beside the younger’s bed. „...Poor little thing...” He whispered and the other boy’s hair lightly then left the room.

         He didn’t notice that Donghyun was already awake. The truth was he got up before his hyung. He was just laying there and staring at the other. He was confused, why did Youngmin come back from his holiday sooner than he had to. Why was he always there when he needed someone to be with him? Why was he always so kind with him though he didn’t deserve it? The younger boy still felt guilty, he didn’t want to hold back his hyung, he wanted to see him happy living his dream. He looked at him smiling while sleeping. Maybe he was dreaming about something cute. DongDong knew his hyung liked cute things and aegyo too. So the younger hoped if he showed his cute side to him, his Alpaca would be happy. But it seemed his hyung didn’t like when he played like this. He always made an odd face and walked away. DongDong didn’t understand why he reacted this way only to his aegyo. If somebody else did it, his hyung was embarrassed though, but he seemed to enjoy it. So Donghyun decided he wouldn’t act cute again in front of him anymore.     

           „Ohhh...he woke up...” he thought and pretended to sleep. He was happy to hear Alpaca  will make sandwiches,  though he had already known he was going to tidy the kitchen after cooking. DongDong loved as his hyung subtly took care of him, even so Youngmin always said he only took care of himself, but he didn’t want to seem selfish so time to time he gave for example a banana to his dongsaeng and told him: „Hey, eat it. Take it.” and when the weather got chillier, he told him to bring something to wear outside. But Donghyun always thought his hyung wasn’t showy about anything because he was from Busan. Maybe he would have done the same things for everybody else, because he was nice. Donghyun just was in the right place at the right time.

         Suddenly he felt a gentle touch on his hair. Youngmin’s hand was warm and soft. It felt so good. The younger boy almost made a motion and nuzzled up against that large palm. His heart skipped a beat hearding the other’s husky voice, „Poor little thing.” He loved that voice, it was deep and manly. Donghyun was excited whenever he listened him rapping. He had mixed feelings. On the one hand he wanted to keep his hyung for himself only, on the other hand he wanted to show him to the whole world letting them listen his rap.         

         Donghyun had never felt like this before. He was a social butterfly, he had a lot of friends, but he had never felt he wouldn’t live without that person. It was like hell watching him from a distance while he was in Produce 101. He just wanted to stick by his side and be with him forever. Suddenly a melody came to his mind, he took his guitar and started singing.

„I just do forever baby
Only you forever
A small flower has bloomed in my heart, baby
Every night, I wanna be with you”

          Meanwhile in the kitchen Youngmin was doing the breakfast. He tried to do his best. When he was ready, he was so satisfied with himself. He found out he had a talent for making sandwiches. He put them onto a tray with a mug of milk. It was a masterpiece. „Awww....I almost forget...... eeny meeny miny moe” he chose a bag of jelly worm as a dessert. Entering the room he found Donghyun sat on his bed, twanging his guitar.

         The older loved to hear the younger playing. Sometimes when he was bored he asked him to sing a song for him and the other always fulfilled his wish happily. He was the kindest dongsaeng that Youngmin had ever met in his life. For example whenever someone didn’t feel well, he gave him/her medicine. He was just nice and friendly with everybody. Sometimes he was envy of his socialness. He had an ability to make friends fast. Maybe if Donghyun hadn’t taken the first step, they would never become friends, because he had been shy in front of other people and introverted. But DongDong just greeted him and started a conversation as if it had been the most natural thing in the world. He just asked him how tall he was and they started talking. After Donghyun took off his mask, Youngmin’s all worries disappeared. It turned out the boy was younger than him and he had the warmest smile the older had ever seen. From that moment they were like peas and carrots. They had never left the other’s side. It was a really special relationship. Youngmin didn’t dare to admit that it was more than friendship.

        „Up already?” he asked giving the younger a smile. Donghyun only nodded. „Are you working on a new song?” he pried. „Maybe....” the younger answered quietly. „Uhh... what will the title be?” he put the tray down, then sat down on the edge of DongDong’s bed. „...I just do...”  he glanced at Youngmin, but he looked away instantly. „That sounds great.....what will it be about?" He eyed him closely. „Did you make these to me?”  he asked it all at once and pointed at the sandwiches. „I was hungry....so I made some....” he hesitated. „Well you must be really hungry.” Donghyun said it incredulously. „.....Eat it all if that’s what you want. I lost my appetite, looking at your morning face.” he said and ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair playfully. „...Sang namja...” DongDong  said it cutely with downcast eyes. He did aegyo again even so he didn’t want it. „Anyway I have something to do...so just rest....I go. Bye!” Youngmin took his wallet and his mobilphone and he disappeared in the twinkling of an eye. Donghyun just blinked. „.................Wait.....is he going like that???” Youngmin usually wore a T- shirt for sleeping that kakao charachter were on it. The door was opened again and the elder walked back into the room. He unhanged some clothes  from the rack, then left the place again without a word. Donghyun just blinked more then before, „Awww...Alpaca forgot his fur...” he burst out laughing. His stomach hurt. Outside Youngmin could hear the younger happy voice again and he can’t help smiling, even though he was embarrased as hell.

Recommended songs : The Rose – Like we used to, Crush (feat. Gray) – Whatever you feel, G.Soul – You,   Jonh Park – Thought of you, Cheeze – Love you, MXM – Errday, MXM – I just do