Spoken eyes

Dream about.......?

         It was already late afternoon - the sun almost went down - when Youngmin arrived at the building of his company. He was lucky because it was Monday that meant their CEO was there. Rhymer who they named Rabeoji held the usual meeting for the week where every artists had to appear who had promote period. It wasn’t a boring event at all, it was more similiar to a dinner. They ordered something food mainly pizzas and theyt talked about their jobs. The alpaca-like boy decided to wait in the practice room until the event ended. Maybe he would dance a little. It was good he had everything in his bag, he needed. He was too excited to go to the dorm to pack his stuffs out. 

        Entering into the room he noticed something odd, someone was crying there. It happened sometimes when a trainee wasn’t satisfied with himself. He also cried there time to time when he was alone. Nonethless they wanted to be idols, they were still men. It would have been embarrassing both of them. So he understand the situation, not wanting to disturb anybody, he turned back. But all of sudden, he heard a trembly voice, „...I’m.. s.rry.....hy.ng...?” he recognized it immediatelly. It was his most beloved dongsaeng. His body moved without thinking. Reaching him, he whispered into his ear, „I’m here....with you...” He wasn’t able to say anything else, he just hugged him. His heart ached to see him like this, feeling how thigh the younger squeezed him as if his life depended on it. What did make him such sad? Maybe somebody said something hurtful to him. Youngmin knew even so his dongsaeng was a ball of sunshine, he was still a human and like this sometimes he also had a breakdown as everybody else. He was a sensitive person who usually twanged his guitar and humming a sort of slow song when he was feeling down. But he had never seen him like this. He couldn’t do anything, only hugging him, patting his back gently and saying him everything would be alright. As his hyung he felt he should have been more reliable, he should have done something to comfort him. Then from nowhere it came to his mind DongDongie loved Wild Flower by Park Hyo Shin very much. He started singing it quietly, it was rather whispering than singing.

„A white ice... flower that bloomed...
Puts its face out ...in the welcoming... wind
It sheds tears... over the wordless and nameless past”  the plan seemed to work, because the younger’s crying reduced. 
„Hiding in the cold ...wind
Melting down.... under the single ray of ....sunlight
That’s how you .....came to me once more.....” he stopped crying and seemed relaxed in the other’s arms. Youngmin could feel his dongsaeng’s slowing breath on his chest and could smell their shampoo scent of his hair. Somehow he felt he had come home finally.        

           „Sorry...hyu.g .... I m.de your T-shi.t wet.” Donghyun’s voice was shaking as he started to talk, but he had calmed down. „Never mind. ...It’s an old one anyways...” Youngmin said, looking his shirt what was really wet as if it got soaked in the rain. How much had he just cried? It made him sad. He took the younger’s shoulder and looked into his eyes that were still tearful. He started gently,  „DongDongie...you know you can tell me anything.......I will always listen at you.  Just tell me what happened to you? I will help you resolve it.”  „Thanks hyung! But I’m fine now....I’m only tired.” He said but when he saw the elder’s doubtful expression, he added, „You know my parents wasn’t happy because I didn’t get into Wanna One. I must be such a disappointment for them.........” he sighed deeply. „But please don’t worry about me. I will be fine, just need to sleep.” he said with a forced smile. He kept control of his voice, but his eyes were red and bunged up. However, how could someone still have such a handsome face? It made Youngmin scare. „Who said I worry about you, I just can’t stand it when someone cries like a baby around me.” he said teasing DongDongie. It was his daily habit. He stood up and offered his hand for the younger to help him get up, but he just sat there pouting. He lifted his gaze, „I can stand up alone....Thanks.” he said, but when he tried it, he was unable to move his legs. „What’s wrong?” asked Youngmin smiling. „They are only numb......I will wait here a little” he replied still sulking while trying to stretch his leg. „Okay.....I will do my good deed for the day” he told his dongsaeng, embracing him. He tried to set him on his feet, but he failed and fell on Donghyun instead. „Ahuuu.....” he whined as he hit the back of his head to the mirror. „Are you okay?” the older asked examining the other’s head. „Sorry” he said guiltily. Donghyun’s eyes filled with tears again thinking back how evil he was, he should have said sorry not his hyung. „Cry-Baby” Youngmin said smiling gently and the younger’s hair. „Does it hurt this much?” „Hmmmm....”  he nodded feeling awfully. His hyung hugged him once more time taking his breath away. „Just don’t cry again, I don’t want to change my clothes.” Youngmin said pretending indifference. Despite his remorse, Donghyun couldn’t do anything with  his heart, that started beating so fast. The older was too near him. He could smell his manly scent, that drove him crazy and can feel as his breath  tickled his ear. He felt he could melt in those warm arms, that held him tighly.

           Anyway Youngmin knew his dongsaeng didn’t tell him all of his sadness reason. He had never told lies well, but the older was satisfied with this for the present. If he wanted to tell him something, he would be there to listen him. He pulled away from their hug and looked at Donghyun’s eyes deeply and what he saw in them scare him at first, but at the end it made him feel special. He saw himself in the younger’s eyes cleanly as if he gazed at a mirror. For a wonderful moment he also became Donghyun’s mirror. They were completely mesmerized by each other. Those eyes told everything what maybe their lips would never say out loud.

         Staring at the other like this, they didn’t noticed as the door was opened and after some minutes later it was closed slowly. 

Recommended songs : Eric Nam and Cheeze – Perhaps Love, Eric Nam – Shower, Sg wannabe - Writing our stories, 4men – You’re my home, Park Hyo Shin – Wild Flower, 2BIC and Kassy – Close to you