Careful

Fiction: A Mino and You story

[MINO POV]

“Where are we going?”Yerin, whispering for some reason, asked,”My apartment is the other way!”
“My van is in this parking garage. I was actually planning on leaving but you said you’d leave first before I could get to it.”Mino explained,”We’re almost there.”

They finally reached the van and followed Yerins, albiet, unusual directions and reached her apartment building. Mino’s manager offered to take her up but Mino declined. He knew his manager well but he still didn’t trust someone else taking her there. So Mino made sure the coast was clear before he took her hand and led her into the apartment complex. 

“You should have stayed behind!”Yerin whisphered,”What if someone sees you?!”
“Well I’m not letting you go alone.”Mino said as they got into the elevator,”Besides I have my mask and cap on.”

It was quiet again while the elevator up when Mino felt a sudden weight on his shoulder. He looked over and Yerin started to lean on him and her breathing started to get shallow. He felt his hairs stand up and he blinked a coule times in disbelief. He cleared his throat quietly and stood straight, trying to make her comfortable at least. (She has to be wasted) 

“I’m sorry.”She apologized as he laid her in the bed in her apartment,”I never meant to make you my caretaker tonight.”
“It’s fine, you took care of us in school.”Mino reminded,”It’s only fair.”
She started to laugh as he tucked her in,”You’re the only guy to ever be in my bedroom.”
Honestly, Mino was suprised.
“Yah, hush. You don’t know what you’re saying.”He laughed.”
“No seriously.”She laughed,”I’m so work and school focused I just never felt the need to.”

Mino looked at her, they got so close so fast again but he enjoyed it. They had that type of friendship where it was like nothing changed. He finished taking off her jewelry when she grabbed his arm and pulled him face to face with her. His heart started racing as realized just how close they were.

“I’m sorry.”She apologized out of nowhere,”I assume you don’t want to talk about it. But you didn’t even let me explain myself.”

He knew what she was talking about but he didn’t want to talk about it. He had moved on with his life and didn’t even think about it or want to in all honestly. (Why did I say hi?) If he knew rekindling the friendship with her was going to bring up the past, probably wouldn’t have said anything as he passed by Junhyung’s room. 

“Honestly, I kind of don’t.”He admitted awkwardly looking away,”Plus it was middle school, a lot of time has already passed you know? We’ve both have moved on.”

But then he felt warmth on his cheek and looked back to see she had put her hand on his cheek. 

“I wanted to accept your confession. I liked you too.”She admitted smiling,”I just wanted to get that off my chest.”

And before he could ask any questions, she fell asleep. (What?)