School Days

Fiction: A Mino and You story

YOUR POV

“Minho (Mino),”You hissed under your breath,”Stop looking at my answers!”
“C’mon,”He whispered, looking out for the foreign english teacher,”You know I’m no good at this!”
“You can copy mine!”Jihoon (P.O) whispered from behind you to Minho.
“I’m fine, thanks.”Minho quickly smiled,”Uhh, Yerin is sitting right next to me so it’s easier to copy her answers.”
“Yeah, that’s why he picked mine.”You said sarcastically as you rolled your eyes.
“Hey!”Mrs. Martina, your english teacher, called from across the room.”Are you guys cheating?”
“Uhhh,”Jihoon stuttered,”No..uh.,Minho just...뭐지? He not understand-”
Trying not to laugh you quickly explained,”I was,,,uh, helping Minho with...question!”

Satisfied you wanted to smile, but Mrs. Martina was anything but happy. 

She sighed with regret,”I’m going to have to tell your homeroom teacher.”
“Ah no, wait, Mrs please!”Minho called as she walked out the room.
The class laughed at you three and Jihoon looked at Minho with disappointment,”Oh now that we’re in trouble you’re good at english.”

-SKIP-

You three had been called out of the english class and were being punished in the hall way. You all stood barefooted as the homeroom teacher hit your calves with a stick. None of you made a peep, only the sound of the stick hitting your calves echoed through the hall. 

“Oh you don’t feel bad for cheating huh?!”The homeroom teacher barked.
“We do.”You all three say together.
“They why aren’t you crying from the guilt or pain?!”The teacher continued.

None of you said anything. Enraged, the homeroom teacher continued for a bit before he finally gave in.

“Fine, you’re good to go.”He hissed as the last class was released,”Don’t let it happen again.”
He walked away and you three went back into the classroom to get your stuff.
“My mom is going to kill me.”You groaned after you headed back outside.
“Just don’t tell her.”Minho suggested,”One time won’t be hard to hide.”
“I can’t forge her signature!”You gasped.
“Just try.”Jihoon shrugged,”Who knows?”
You didn’t say anything and Minho looked at you before laughing,”You already tried haven’t you?!”
Jihoon started laughing and you huffed,”So what?! It just didn’t work out.”
The guys laughed a bit more and you rolled your eyes,”Yeah. Keep laughing. Guess who isn’t getting any ddokboki on the way home?”
The guys stopped laughing and looked at you again as the stand came into view down the road,”Yah, that’s not funny. We’re sorry!”
“Fatties.”You teased, even though you ordered a set and paid the owner.
“Thank you!”The guys smiled before digging in. 

Those were the days.

“You’re hired.”A voice called, breaking your thoughts.

You were sitting in the managing office of Around Us Entertainment in front of an interviewer. You quickly realized you were starring at Block B and WINNER interacting on TV in the waiting room, since the office had a window looking into it, and it must have brought back memories.

“Oh thank you!”You quickly said, as to not look like you totally zoned out,”When do I start?”
“Tomorrow.”The interviewer replied as he put your information into his computer,”You’ll be the mian stylist for Highlight but the main stylisty for...Yong Junhyung-sshi.”
“Okay, do I-”You started.
“Here’s the address of the salon they go to.”He said as he handed you a business card,”You’ll meet them there at 7am and go from there. You’ll meet with him and his manager and go from there.”
“Ah ok,”You said before nodding,”Thank you.”

As you headed to your little Honda Civic coupe, you had a smile on your face. You finally got to be head stylist. (This is going to be a good year.)