Donghae oppa?

Torn between You and You

~Jessica's POV~

I turned the page of the book I was reading. It has a nice plot, and I'm starting to get to the exciting part.

For my free time I always read books, but some are just too cliche.

I always loved reading in the bench at the hallway at the condominium I lived in , So serene.

I stretch my legs a little bit and yawn.

Then, I blow my  nose against my shirt.

I hear a surprised noise and looked up to see a face.

A face I think I know. A face with brown-black hair covering his forehead. A face with a disgusted look.

"Mianhe," He looks at me straight, "I didn't mean to interrupt your nose blowing,"

My face turns a little red. 

"Donghae-oppa?"

"Oh! You're Jessica Jung! I remember you. The one I saved from those guys, right?"

"Neh. You remembered."

"How will I forget that? I was saving some strange girl being kidnapped by bad people."

Oh. I thought. I was strange? Am I strange? Why does he think of me as strange? 

"Can I see what you're reading?"

"Neh." I turn the book and he looks at the cover.

"Ahh.. Harry Potter. You like Harry Potter?"

"Neh." 

I just thought for a moment, 'Why is Donghae here?'

"Uhmm... oppa? Why are you here?"

"I just came by to speak to SHINee. Why do you suddenly ask?"

"You know SHINee?"

"Neh. Were in the same company. Super Junior and SHINee."

"You're from Super Junior?"

"Neh. You didn't know?"

I nodded a no. 

"Are you close with SHINee?" He asks me.

"Neh." I smiled.

"Can you tell me, where their condo is?"

"Sure. I'll guide you." We both walked to their condo. I knocked.

"Who is it?" I can hear Onew ask. 

"It's Sica."

He opened the door. "Donghae-hyung?" 

"Hey Onew-ah." He greets.

"Why are you here?"

"Mr. Park told Leetuk-hyung to go visit you, but he asked me to do it cuz he's too bored, because we, SuperJunior are going to have a song together with you guys."

"Oh. Really? Come in."

I came in and sat on the sofa. "You both know each other?"

"Neh. We're on the same school."

"I didn't knew that you were really from SuperJunior," I whispered. hope he didn't hear me. 

"You said something, Sica?" Onew asked.

"Nothing oppa~"

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a drink. When I went back to the living room. "So, what do you think? Sound good?" Donghae saked.

"Neh~ I'll just go tell the others. Especially Jonghyun, he really loves to sing with you guys."

"Great. So, we all meet tomorrow?"

"Neh. SM building," Onew agreed.

"You're leaving tomorrow Onew-oppa?"

"Neh. Would you like to come with us?" He asked me.

"Sure. That would be great." I smiled. I can feel Donghae-oppa's eyes on me. Then he stood up.

"I'm best be going. See you five--no six tomorrow," He said, still looking at me.

"Neh."

"See you tomorrow oppa~" I bid him goodbye.

He went out the condo and I was left with Onew oppa. "That would be so cool! I would be coming with you tomorrow. Would you be rehersing tomorrow?"

"Aniyo. We're still planning on making a song. brain storming ideas. I thought of bringing you to help us with some ideas." He smiled. "And can you tell the others about it, if you see them?"

"Araso." I gave him a thumbs up.

"What's that for?" He asked, confused at my sudden actions. I don't know why I feel so happy, about tomorrow, is it becuase I'm going to see Donghae agian?

"Nothing," I smiled at him.