First Day of School

Torn between You and You

*Donghae's POV*

"Hey Siwon. Are you done??" RyeoWook knocked on the bathroom door.  

"Aniyo."

"Siwon make it faster. Or else were gonna be late for school," I said.  

"Ok. Ok. Wait a minute. I'm peeing," He said. A minute passed when Siwon got out the bathroom.

"Ah. Finally," Ryeowook sighed. He went inside.

"Sungmin are you gonna use the bathroom?" I asked a sleepy Sungmin. "Ah yeah," he said rubbing his eyes with his hand, like a kid would do after waking up. Yesung was walking to the bathroom with Ddangkoma. Again.

"Yesung when are you going to stop holding Ddangkoma?" Sungmin asked, "And don't hold his love cave." 

"I'm not holding his love cave!" Yesung protested.

"Yes you are." I said.

"Hey kids will you stop fighting over the turtle?" Leeteuk interrupted.

"We're not kids," Yesung said.

"Do you want be late for school?" Leeteuk said.

Sungmin pouts.

Then Leeteuk suddenly realizes that Yesung is holding Ddangkoma. "Ayish.. Yesung why are you holding that turtle? And It's love cave?" Yesung hides Ddangkoma on his back. "Put it back to it's cage or else I'll go get it and we'll eat it later for dinner."

"Ayish! Leeteuk why you so mean to Ddangkoma," Yesung cries.

"I'm just telling you to bring him back to it's cage. So put it back. You're not bringing that to school are you? Cause I'm not gonna allow you to do that!"

"I was just planning on that," Yesung pouts.

"Plan ruined. Do you have plan B?" I asked Yesung, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope." He played with his lips.

"Yah~ Hyung's I'm going first in the bathroom," Kyuhyun just suddenly said and closed the bathroom door behind him.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! We were first than you!" I yelled.

"Too late!" He shouted.

 

~Jessica's POV~

"Jessica are you almost done?" Key asked, knocking on my door.

"Uh... Yeah. Be out in less than a minute," I replied, combing quickly my hair.

"Ok. I'll wait for you outside. In the car," he reminded me. I heard footsteps walking away from the door. I grabbed the jacket that was hanging from my computer chair.

* * *

When we got to school, people were crowding the front door of the school. Then suddenly, students crowded us, maybe because of SHINee. "Onew-oppa! Key-oppa!!" a lot of girls shrieked.

'es,' I thought.

"Let's go to our first class before we get scolded by the teachers for being late," Jonghyun whispered in my hair.

"Yeah." I grabbed Key out from the crowd and I think he called the others.

While walking to our first class, I saw that guy. That guy that punched all of the faces of those pabo's yesterday. Him. He was with a group of guys that were also crowded by some students. But who is he? Is their group famous in this school. 

 

~Donghae's POV~

Classes were all so boring. Damn life. I hate studying. I'm having classes with Siwon and Heechul at my last class. Biology. Teachers were all the same. Speeches about theirselves. Totally lame and boring. Hate RyeoWook for annoying me during lunch, for eating all my food. And Yesung for annoying me that he wants to go home because he already misses his Ddangkoma already. God! Why does he have to be like that to his turtle?

* * *

When we got home, Yesung hurriedly went to his room and went to Ddangkoma. I heard him say, "Oh Ddangkoma! I missed you."

Then there was a pause. "Ddangkoma. Uhhmm.. Where are you?" .