What did you do today?

Torn between You and You

~Donghae's  POV~

I walked going home to our condo. I knocked on the door and Leeteuk opened it. "Hey Donghae! Where've you been??" 

"Ugh. Don't even bother asking...Geez hyung."

"Hae, Where did you go? Answer me! Why are you snobbing me? I'm your mother!"

"Calm down. I didn't get into trouble or anything."

I left him there staring at me.

I walked past Yesung. He was talking to Ddangkoma. "Ddangkoma.. You're so cute... and adorable.. I want to kiss you and I want to -"

"! I forgot my jacket!" I  groaned.

"You forgot your jacket?" Yesung asked holding Ddangkoma.

"Neh. But it's okay. I have a lot in my closet. Or manager Park might buy me."

"If you say so. I'm just going to play with my Ddangkoma."

"Araso."

"Hey Donghae look," Ryeowook said to Kyuhyun. I looked at what he was holding, something in his hands. 

"What are you holding??" 

"Just look at it," He held his hands open for me to see what's inside. There are 3 grasshoppers on his hands munching on a leaf. 

"What do you want me to do with it?" Kyuhyun asked coldly.

"I just want you to see it. See... this one is Yesoub and this one is Desori and this one is Sungki. Aren't they cute?"

"What the is this?" He wondered.

"You're soo mean!!" 

"Yah! Such a bad influence Kyu!" I said.

"Throw it away. Or else I will tell Leeteuk-hyung about it. And he'll ask you to throw them away," he warned.

He pouted, "Please don't tell him. Even you Donghae-hyung."

"Oh I'll go tell him now... " Kyuhyun said and walked to Leeteuk-hyung.

"NO!!" Ryeowook almost cried and stopped him.

"I'm just joking. Go keep them in a box or whatever." He laughed. I jioned in the laughs.

"Ok.." He sniffed. God, he looks like a kid. He walked in the room where most of the members are and asked, "Hey do any of you guys have any box or something??"

"Noo... Don't have." Heechul said, stretching his arms.

"Yah~ hyung, where have you been?" Kyuhyun asked me.

I just shoved him away, and went to my room.

 

~ Jessica's POV~ 

"Hey you alright??" Taemin asked for like the hundredth time.

"Yeah. You asked me that question for like the hundredth time Taemin. I just want to  tell you that I'm doing great at things..."

"Hey, Taemin!" Minho said. "Look what I found on the sidewalk a while ago."

Taemin stood up from his chair and looked at Minho with curious little cute eyes, "Ooh! Can I see?"

Then Minho brought out a bag plastic bag. "What is it??" Taemin asked, rubbing his temples.

"Check it out." Minho gave the plastic bag to Taemin. Then when he opened the bag he had a look on his face. A frown.

"It's a piece of JUNK."

"What did you think it was? Money?"

"No!" Taemin defended.

Onew grabbed a few of my bread and ate it. "Taemin. Have you thought of some good dance moves already?"

"Neh. Want me to show you."

"Neh!" I said with a smile.

He showed some dance moves and it was so awesome. 

"Wow. Taemin dances so good. I love it," I complimented.

Then Jonghyun suddenly got out from the music room holding a violin, " Hey guys I know how to play the violin already. "

"Can we listen what you've learned?"

"Uhh... I'm still working on that." There was disappointment on his face.

"Babo! It's just that you can't play any instrument," Taemin said.

"That's not true. I'm having a lesson on playing the piano... and guitar ...and drums ...and-"

"Violin?" Onew asked.

"No. I'm trying to learn it on my own."

"Good luck with that." I said.

"Yeah. Good luck to me."

He went back to the room he was in and I heard him play. It kind of but it was a little okay.