Mollado

Love Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey man! You enjoying the party?" Junhoe shouted over the booming noise in the club.

 

 

His friend only nodded, more like jammed to the the beat of the song currently playing. His eyes only followed a particular sight on the dance floor. He lost track of the time as his gaze never seem to stray away from one person dancing and attracting all the attention. 

 

 

 

A girl shining and glittering more and more as she shared some skin for people to see.

 

 

A goddess who seems to be merciful enough to descend and grace them lowly humans.

 

 

A being that looks so goddamn beautiful and scary at the same time.

 

 

 

 

"Yah... Kim Hanbin!"

 

"Hmm?" He sipped slowly from some expensive alcohol he didn't even bother checking what. His friends realized what got him hypnotized and that made them more amused.

 

"Dude, you are so dead." Bobby sniggered from his side. "Come on. Not her. Seriously! Are you out of your mind?"

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Hanbin didn't care and nothing's pretty much registering in his mind other than thoughts of how that slender waist would feel against his fingers. Or that brown hair tickling his own skin.

 

"You're dead. You'll get your heart broken."

 

"What are you even talking about? Who are you— Ohh..." Jinhwan spoke up suddenly. He seems to know something or just maybe his instinct talking and caring for his friend. After all, it's not that hard to conclude when the girl seems a bit more than far fetched for them. For all of them, mortals, in the place. "Hanbin-ah, not her. She's dangerous."

 

"Do you guys know her?" The man being told off by his friends finally replied, annoyed at them for not letting him watch and stare in peace. They only shook their heads and that made him roll his eyes. "Then pissed off."

 

 

Hanbin walked away from his group, leaving them shrugging and maybe even betting around. He sighed as he glanced at them just to see them talking dubiously and shaking hands. Something like a deal going on.

 

 

 

Just what is it with boys that makes them betting around whenever their friend approaches someone he likes?

 

 

 

Like.

 

 

 

He thought of like.

 

 

 

 

He's aware of that same feeling. He's been to many places, met a couple of girls, gone and did things to the point they were too indecent to be mentioned. But there was this different feeling, an air this particular girl, who became the apple of his eyes of the night, carries. With just a few meters left between the two of them, their eyes met and even under multiple blinding color of lights, he became captivated by those orbs.

 

Hanbin wasn't sure if it was because they were in the middle of the crowd but he felt too warm. His palms sweaty and his throat somewhat parched as if anxious and he never loses his cool like that. He didn't know if it was thirst for water or more intoxicating drinks yet to his eyes... she was too alluring that he wonders how sweet she could be.

 

The girl tugged her lips upward, finally noticing him and paying him attention that others would've killed him for. His heart felt like bursting out, his bones moved to the same rhythm she sways onto and pieces of him seem to be so into her, he doesn't even care if he treats her different than other girls. If it was somebody else... he would've flirted, worked his charms, lured them into his own territory and be done with it. He'd be as cold and indifferent the next days to them as if all it took was a snap and a heated moment and voilà. Just like how fast the night changes.

 

But it was different with her. He doesn't even know her, where she came from or if he already loves her to be so interested in her. In quick time, she becam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter