Wedding (Final)

To be One

Author's POV:

 

Two days have past and both the grooms and their sons have safely arrived in Busan. They didn't get to greet anyone when they exited the car, only to be forcefully being pulled away from each other by Jisung and Minhyun.

"What..what, why the hell are you pulling me away, Minhyun ah." Seongwoo manage to ask as he try to not stumble on his steps after being ungracefully pulled away.

"You know the traditions. Both of you need to be away from each other until your wedding day comes which will be for the next fourteen days, ohh wait, make it thirteen days minus today of course. So chop chop Seongwoo ah. You will be staying with us at that hotel and no, you can't text, call or see each other AT ALL." Minhyun emphasize the last two word, before he shoved Seongwoo to Minki and Sungwoon who had their arms open.

Seongwoo was puzzled but he knows about the traditions but he didn't think that they should start it that day, when they just arrived at Busan. He sees his parents and noona already waiting for him by the entrance of the said hotel he'll be staying.

Then there was Daniel who too was so confused by the sudden forced of being pulled away.

"Hyung, what the hell. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Seongwoo hyung yet." Daniel whined as he looked at Seongwoo who is getting farther away from him, as the older too were dragged away by his friend. He pouts, but manage to get a glimpse of Seongwoo smiling at him before he was pushed through the front door of the hotel.

"You know the drill, Niel ah. Away from each other and never to see or hear or talk to each other for another fourteen more days."

"Uhh correction, its thirteen more days." said Jaehwan all of sudden, popping out from behind Jisung. 

"You scared the out of me, Jaehwan ah and you're right, thirteen more days so let's go lover boy, your parents waiting." Jisung smacked Jaehwan on the head for suprising him as he continue to drag Daniel away.

"WAIT!!" both Seongwoo and Daniel all of sudden shouts, making everyone there stop and stared at the two.

They both got away from their friends and ran back to the car, almost forgetting their sons still sitting and looking at their fathers confused. Only then did everyone realized about the kids. They apologize quickly before again dragging them away from each other, even before they could hold hands or kiss each other for the last time.

"NO KISSING!" said Jisung and Minhyun to the couples. They had to separate the boys by 1:2. Daniel took both Kuanlin and Baby Woojin with him, saying that he at least needed his youngest to be close with him and Seongwoo didn't protest and took Woojin alone to the hotel. The siblings says their goodbyes at that moment as they don't have any rules in not being able to see each other again. They will exchanged their places alternately if they have too to get to see both their father and ther siblings.

____

They will be having their wedding by the beach, chosen by both the grooms mother and they have nothing to say or against the idea. The pair actually love the idea of having their special day being celebrate by the cool breeze of the beach and the sound of wave smacking against the shore and hearing the chirping of birds all around. The smell of the sea salt will be a great for their wedding.

At first, they were supposed to get their own room without anyone else but they changed it when they thought about the couples might make a call or video call to each other without anyone watching them. 

In the end, Seongwoo shared room with Minhyun, Jonghyun, Minki and Sungwoon while Daniel shared room with Jisung, Jaehwan and Sewoon. Well, at least they got the biggest room, the suite so they won't complaint about being cramped up together when they had such a big space all to themself.

The siblings will be staying with their parents but allowed to visit Seongwoo and Daniel whenever they want or even sleep with them if they want to. No complaint on having them around.

Daniel throw himself on the bed once they entered the room. He was dead tired and sad that he couldn't say goodbye to his fiance or even kissed him. How the hell will he survive without Seongwoo around for the next thirteen days. He'll go crazy even before he knows it, but at least Kuanlin and Baby Woojin is there to accompany him.

"I want to see Seongwoo hyung~ I miss him already~ What is he doing right now~ I want to kiss him, hug him, cuddle with him~" Daniel whined continuously, his voice muffled against the pillow but Jisung could catch what he was saying and sigh, one hand placed on his hip.

"Ohh come on Daniel. Stop being a baby and saying that you miss him when you just saw him like 15 minutes ago."

"Yeah, that is before you forcefully pulled me away from him, not even giving me the chance to say anything to him, let alone kiss him. That's cruel." Jisung could tell that Daniel was pouting against the pillow.

"Like I said, no kissing until your d-day. Plus, your mother said so. She said that she want you to be patience, hold up all your feelings until you two meet each other again thirteen days later. And it's your mother who told us not to let you kiss Seongwoo for the last time, for today."

"Ahhh wae!! Eomma is too cruel!!" he whines, flailing his body all around the bed, tossing and turning like a child throwing a tantrum, like a child who get their toys stolen away from them.

Before Jisung could retorts, Mrs Kang came in and click her tongue at her big overgrown pouting puppy son.

"My my Daniel, don't be such a big baby. You should act like your age and not like a kid right infront of your own sons. You should know the traditions and you must follow it. So stop whining and get ready for dinner." Mrs Kang said, slapping Daniel's as a sign of asking the boy to get out off bed and get a shower.

Daniel still pouting but he did as what his mother told him and took a shower with Kuanlin and Baby Woojin.

Outside, by the living room of the hotel suite, they all sat silently after everyone had properly changed for dinner. Jaehwan was thhe first to open his mouth as he glanced back to Daniel's room.

"Honestly, he is such a baby. He never changed at all."

Mrs Kang laughs. "Indeed. Daniel will always be a baby and my little baby boy even though he's getting married soon. I guess, Seongwoo will be the next person to babied him after they exchanged their vows. I'm gonna cry.." suddenly Mrs Kang was sobbing. The thought of his only son getting married and will be away from her made her cry, although Daniel had been away from her for a year now, but it's not only because of that, that made her cry. It's also because Daniel is finally getting married that made her cry too.

The boys panicked, not knowing what to do to console the older woman who keeps on sobbing on the couch. When they were about to calm her, Mr Kang came in. He could tell that his wife would cry someday at the thought of Daniel getting married and he didn't think it will be today. He quickly went to her side.

"Honey, Daniel is a big boy now. I know you said that you don't want him to get married and stay with you forever but he can't and he will one day leave us for someone whom he will share his life with, forever. And don't cry dear, Daniel will surely visit us every month with Seongwoo and the kids. He promised didn't he. So shush now and smile. It's even his wedding day yet."

The rest of the boys just listened to the older man, not wanting to interrupt the couples. Daniel then came into the picture with him still drying his hair with the towel, already changed into something new. He gasped when he sees his parents sitting on the couch. 

"Appa..eomma." he calls out, throwing away the towel once he's done drying off his hair yet they still looking wet and messy but he didn't care. He walk towards the two older. "We'll wait...outside." Jisung claimed, as he stood up and start pushing Jaehwan and Sewoon to the door, ignoring the 'why' coming from them. 

___

Daniel took a seat beside his mother. She was still sobbing and with Daniel being there is not helping her with the sobbing. Mr Kang keep on rubbing his wife's arm up and down, exchanging glances at Daniel who seems to be a little confused on why his mother was crying. Mr Kang mouthed silently 'She will miss you after you'll get married.' and Daniel didn't need to know more as to what is going.

He sigh, taking his mother's hand with his own, clasping them together and smile at the older woman.

"Eomma, you know even though I'm getting married soon and I know you were thinking about how you're gonna miss me so much after going away with Seongwoo hyung to Seoul, despite all that, I've already been staying in Seoul for a year and nothing changes. You know I'll always come and visit you and appa here in Busan every month, right?" he said, trying to get a glance on his mother but the older woman didn't dare to lift her head up.

Daniel didn't want to push her and continue on, "I'll come home every month if you want me to, no make it every weekend and I'll come together with Seongwoo hyung and the kids if I have to. And eomma, I'm a big boy, I'm a grown up, and adult to be precise and I can take care of myself, well Seongwoo hyung is taking good care of me." he chuckles and so does his father.

"I may be staying so far away from you, but you know you can always video call me, Kakao talk me, Snow me or Skype me if you have to. And again eomma, I'll come visit and honestly, it's pretty hard for me too to stay away from you and appa. I missed both of you so much, I miss Peter and Rooney so much, I miss my bed, my home and all. You know that right." 

This time Mrs Kang gave him a nod as an answer and Daniel smiles again. He envelope his mother into a bear hug, squeezing her tightly. The older woman hits him on his arm, complaining that she can't breathe. Daniel could only chuckles. He pull away to see his mother;s face, smiling warmly at her and peck his mother's temple.

"Now, let's not keep them long, eomma. Stop crying. If you want to cry, at least do it on my wedding day and not now, it's such a waste of tears."

"Aigoo~ You have become such an adult Niel ah. My baby is a grown up now and so mature. Okay, I'll stop and yes I know you will visit eomma and appa every month and I'm sorry for being touchy all of sudden." 

"No need to apologize, it's okay. Okay, shall we go and get something to eat now. Kuanlinie and Baby Woojinie must be hungry." Daniel claimed, standing up from the couch, extending his hand for his mother reached out. He slung his mother's hand with his arm as he walked out of the room, his father already walked away first to open the door. There his friends and his sons are waiting and when they saw Daniel, they ran towards him.

"What are you going to eat!" chirped Kuanlin, grabbing Daniel's free hand with his own.

"Daddy is not sure yet Kuanlinie. We'll let Daddy's eomma and appa choose okay." Kuanlin only nods his head in excitement. They all cooed at how cute he is. Baby Woojin already asked Mrs Kang to carry him which the older gladly accept by swooping down for him. Baby Woojin giggles.

"Alright let's go." said Mr Kang.

___

At the same time but just in a different hotel, Seongwoo just finished taking his shower. He changed into a khaki color sweater and a black jeans for tonight. Hair dried up with the hair drier and styled it in a coma, his signature hair style.

 They too decided to leave and grab some dinner but only Seongwoo and his friends along with Woojin. Mr and Mrs Ong both had complained of back ache after their long drive from Seoul to Busan and they decided to get a good sleep before tomorrow's activities. Seongha, Kwon and Moora had left to get their own dinner without inviting Seongwoo, and it sadden him (fake).

Woojin was bouncing on the couch of Seongwoo's shared hotel suite, playing with Minki while he await for Seongwoo to get out of shower. Once Seongwoo show himself into the living room, Woojin immediately jumps off and ran to him. Hugging Seongwoo's long leg.

"Well, he seriously loves you huh? Is Woojin your favorite or are all of them your favorite." asked Minki all of a sudden as he eyed the father and son.

"What kind of question is that. Of course I love them equally. No bias needed, and Woojin happens to be very clingy with me most of the time so I can't say anything to that." Seongwoo said nonchalantly, ruffling Woojin's soft fluffy hair, gaining a giggle from the younger boy.

Minki just hummed before he check his phone. Jonghyun and Minhyun came from the kitchen after that with some juices. "Here, we should drink them before we decide where to or what to eat. Woojinie, it's your favorite. Pineapple juice." Jonghyun exclaimed, smiling down on Woojin with one hand holding the glass of pineapple juice. Woojin beamed when PINEAPPLE JUICE was spoken off.

"PINEAPPLE!! Can I take a sip, Papa?" he questioned, looking up at Seongwoo. 

Seongwoo was contemplating whether he should let Woojin drink it or not. He was scared actually, because the first time he gave Woojin the pineapple juice, the younger got an asthma attack hours after he drank it and that was their first time occuring Woojin having an asthma attack and it was not a good memory. Seongwoo still remember how he had rushed Woojin to the nearest emergency at 2 am and watched how Woojin got his first time treatment with a nebulizer. The doctor said it must have been triggered by the pineapple juice Woojin had drank hours ago. Although Woojin had claimed that he love pineapple while he stiil inhaling the nebulizer, making the doctor chuckles at him. 

Daniel had to stay back at home, taking care of Kuanlin and Baby Woojin who had cried when they watched how Woojin was gasping, crying, whimpering, panting and wheezing on his bed, tossing and turning, complaining about how he couldn't breathe. Kuanlin had jumped off his bed and sprinted across the hallway towards his father's room, yelling about Woojin can't breathe, suprising the two of them from their sleep. 

They went home shortly after getting the treatment and some meds to take home. Thank god Woojin is okay after that and Seongwoo take a mental note on to never give pineapple juice or even the fruit itself to Woojin, but he can't argue when Woojin sometime had asked him for some after the incident and he did so buy them and gave a few cube of the fruit or even giving him a sip of the juice and of course Seongwoo would always watched over and prepare to take him to the clinic if he suddenly get the asthma attack again but it never happen again.

Back to the present situation, Seongwoo kept on thinking for a little more time until he gave Woojin a small nod as an okay to drink the pineapple juice. Woojin 'yipee' as he ran to Jonghyun.

"You must be thinking about the incident." Seongwoo jolts when Sungwoon suddenly spoke out from his side. He relax after that and gave the older a nod.

"Don't worry, we all gonna make sure that it won't happen again. Jonghyun even said that he won't let Woojin drink the whole thing and only take a few sips from it. We all know, Seongwoo. So relax."

"I know, but you can't stop the fatherly instinct in me if the same thing repeat and I don't know what to tell Daniel if it happen when Woojin is currently under my care."

Sungwoon smiles, shaking his head a little. He pats on Seongwoo's shoulder, "I'm sure he'll understand and besides, you can't fight off God's willpower if he wished for it to happen. As long as you make sure he didn't downed the whole carton of the pineapple juice and he'll be fine and I think Woojin had learnt by the incident to as I see it, he asked for your permission first if he could drink it or not. So I guess, he still remember."

Seongwoo didn't say anything first only watched Woojin sipping the juice while Jonghyun still holding onto the glass. Minhyun chuckles to Woojin cuteness.

"I guess so and he did asked me before he drink it. Anyway, dinner. What should we get?" Seongwoo changed the topic as he walked over the kitchen to Woojin, Jonghyun and Minhyun. Minki sat up from his lying position and shoved his phone away into his pocket.

"Hmm, should we get some beef? Or ramyun? Samgyetang? I dunno, what is Busan's greatest dish?" asked Minki as he too walked over to the kitchen and his question was more pointed for Minhyun since Minhyun was born in Busan.

Minhyun gets the look and the question being thrown off at him. He hummed. "Wait, let me check." he fished out his phone and search for something that you can only eat and find here in Busan. The rest of them just waited for him to give them some idea on what to eat, while they each drank their set of pineapple juice. Woojin had already pushed away his own juice, after taking about 5 sips of it and smiles contently. He then reach to hug Seongwoo's leg again when Seongwoo enter the kitchen.

"We could try with Milmyeon, there is a shop near this hotel that sells them and it's really tasty. One of Busan's food or if you guys want something simple, we can get some fish cakes, there is tons of variety of fish cakes all over Busan and they are the one and only that you can find here in Busan. Or maybe if you guys want to taste some fresh, we can get Ggom Jangeo er sorry I mean Grilled Sea Eel. They are the best of the best here. Gosh I'm getting my mouth water just by the thought of it."

"Wow, sea eel..Hmm that sound delicious." Minki exclaimed, thinking about the mouth watering grilled eel.

"GRILLED SEA EEL!! Go with that!! Ahh dammit, I've been craving for some good eel for the last three months." Sungwoon shouted, throwing his hand up high at  thought of eel.

"Hyung, language. We have a minor in the room and with you saying 'dami' word is not good." Seongwoo make an air quote on the specific word and even specificaly pronounced the word wrongly to Sungwoon. The older let out an 'ah' and a 'mianhae' after that.

Minhyun clasped his hand together, gaining their attentions. “Alright, grilled sea eel it is then and of course we should some of those fish cakes too and I’m sure Woojin would love them.”

Yeah, fish cake is Woojin’s favorite sort of food but he likes to call them snacks. He shoved about 20 sticks of fish cake down his throat or even more when most people would have stop themself when they are full but not Woojin. Even if he can’t eat anymore, he would always ask them to pack some for home.

All of them stood up and grab their coats or cardigans before they exited their room. Time for food.

___

The next day, each of them went out to check the venue, food, their wedding suits, flowers (for pete sake they don’t need that) and etc.

Since they are forbidden to call each other, Mrs Ong and Mrs Kang contacted each other, making time and making sure that both their son won’t bumped into each other at the same place.

”Then I’ll bring Daniel to see the beach for his wedding first and you can take Seongwoo for food tasting.”

”That’s a good idea. Then when I’m done with food, we’ll go to the flower shop.”

Daniel stood beside his mother when he heard a familiar voice shouting from the other side of the line since the person cut through Mrs Ong’s with a loud shout.

”WE DON’T NEED THOSE FREAKING FLOWERS!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU!”

Daniel chuckles earning a smack from his mother. “Was that Seongwoo?” asked Mrs Kang to Mrs Ong.

”Seongwoo ah, we need them since we need some flowers for the aisle, decorations and don’t you need to hold a flower bouquet?”

”WHAT AM I A GIRL!? NO MOM, I DON’T NEED TO HOLD A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS AND YOU’RE EMBARRASSING ME!”

Again Daniel chuckles. Gosh he missed the older’s voice so much even though they didn’t get to see each other for about a day or two but man he can’t do anything since he’s too in love with the older.

”Woongie ah...hold on. Sorry about that. Uhh, is Daniel there? If he is, it’s better we end the call cause Seongwoo is throwing a tantrum at me right now, about flowers and basically tradition is still tradition.”

”Yes and Daniel sort of accidentally heard your son’s voice which he shouldn’t be listening to or should I say eavesdropping.” Mrs Kang glared at her son, waving him to go away. 

“I was not eavesdropping and I was here with you for the whole the time even before Seongwoo hyung yells out loud.” Daniel huffed, pouting his lips out.

"Mianhae~ Anyway, I think we should end the this conversation then. Don't want Seongwoo to hear Daniel's voice right now. It's already bad on Daniel side right now for hearing Seongwoo's voice." Mrs Kang sigh and Mrs Ong chuckles.

"Yes, we should. I get the feeling that my son know that I'm talking to you and guess he feels that Daniel is with you. Oh, he's coming! Bye-"

"You're talking to Mrs Kang did you? Bet Daniel is there so..... NIEL AH!!! I MISS YOU!!!" Seongwoo yells out loudly so that Daniel could hear him which the younger did. He wanted to yells back but his mother was quick enough to end the call even before he could open his mouth.

"Ahhh~~ Eomma~ I wanted to let him hear my voice! How could you!" Daniel his kid mode, stomping his feet in annoyance. Mrs Kang ruffles his hair to cool him down.

"Daniel it's a tradition and you know that. It's bad enough that you heard his voice which I couldn't do anything about it. Let's not wait anymore shall we. We should really check out the beach and try to plan out where should put the aisle, where the guest should sit, the tables and chairs, etc."

He keeps his cheek puffed out, lips pouting and arms crossed on his chest still not happy but he can't do anything about it. He can't wait for his wedding day and to see Seongwoo again and kissing the older non stop.

___

It turns out, wedding preparations was not that easy and it was practically tiring. Both the grooms would always came back to their hotel room and immediately throw themself onto the bed. It took the whole day for them for these past few days.

They have everything in checked. Foods have been decided, flowers was picked even though Seongwoo and Daniel had disagree on it but their mother wouldn't take NO for an answer so they go with a simple white and red carnations. They added a baby breath for the two to placed it on their wedding suit. The venue of their wedding day is by the beach, and they chose their wedding arch too. 

Their organizer was a nice, friendly couple. They helped out both party by each of them going to each side. They couldn't be more happier and thankful for the organzier for helping them with organizing their perfect day.

"Tomorrow we'll be throwing your bachelor party, Seongwoo ah. You need to be prepare for it." Minki leaned against the doorframe.

Seongwoo groan, he peek through his pillow to Minki. "Will there be...stripers?"

Minki was suprised by Seongwoo's odd question. "Uhh, we did think about calling them and..."

"Then no. I'm not gonna join. Period. End of the story. Bye, I need my beauty sleep. Get lost." Seongwoo mutter, shifting his body and pulls the blanket up to his head.

"What? Hey, we already pay for the whole thing. We even invited all our high school friends, our college friends and everyone else for tomorrow. And I said we did planned on getting the stripers but it's not decided yet." Minki walks closer.

"Yeah well it's still a big fat no from me. Honestly, I don't need any of those crap. And secondly, Baby Woojin is here for pete sake! Why in the world do you need to have stripers for the bachelor party when my son who is a 4 year old innocent, , adorable looking son is here. Get the picture, Minki? So no."

Minki wanted to retorts back but Sungwoon had beat him to it as the older came in along with the rest of the gang and Baby Woojin too.

"Still haven't confirmed yet Seongwoo ah. It was just a suggestion and we know that your cute son is here and of course even if you say yes for the party you would want him to be there too." Sungwoon plopped on the bed, pulling the blanket down so he could Seongwoo's face.

"Yeah, we won't kick Baby Woojin out from the list of people who should be there tomorrow and even if you said no, it's already been confirmed and we're still gonna go with it whether you like it or not. You have another 5 more days before your big day and it's not a wedding without having a bachelor party. Everyone got to have a bachelor party before your D-Day. Even your father said so and your mother too."

Seongwoo wanted to protest so much and he think that it was stupid to throw a bachelor party. He don't need anyy of that right now because he's awfully nervous like hell right now. His wedding with Daniel is coming soon, like Jonghyun just said, 5 more days to go and it's freaking him out. He might seems like he was all cool and calm but deep down he was in a mega panic mode. 

He sat up from the bed, ruffling his hair and messing it and run his hand down his face.

At that moment Baby Woojin had climbed up the bed and nuzzled towards his chest and hugging him tightly. He came earlier today after Kuanlin went back to Daniel and Woojin. They take turns to be with both their father and today and tomorrow is Baby Woojin's turned to be all alone with Seongwoo. This is his second time with Seongwoo as the first was he came with Kuanlin. Now he's alone.

Seongwoo immediately wrap his arm around the small body latched onto him and he ducked his head down to Baby Woojin's head, burying his face into the smaller's hair. It smells of strawberry. Baby Woojin did the same with nuzzling even closer to Seongwoo's chest.

The gang didn't dare to open their mouth at that time but just choose to watch the father and son being all cute and cuddly with each other. They like watching Seongwoo with all three of his sons because they made him look so mature and father like (literally he already is a dad) whenever he takes care of them. Even Seongha had said that Seongwoo is really good with kids and he won't have any trouble in raising them with Daniel.

"Papa, I'm hungry. Can we order some chicken tonight?" the youngest among the group spoke up, glancing up to face his papa's eyes.

Seongwoo flashed his loving smile while he pinch Baby Woojin's chubby cheek. He made the youngest whined.

"Of course we can, baby. Should we order them now?" The youngest vigorously nods in excitement and it made Seongwoo laughs.

"Alright, let's call the chicken man. Minhyun ah, do you know any good place that sells chicken? If so, can you call them. Thanks." 

"Yeah I know a place. Wait I'll check the number gave them a call then."

"See if they have any other side dishes though. I'm hungry too."

Minhyun, Minki and Jonghyun left the room to order chicken. There is only Seongwoo, Sungwoon and Baby Woojin now in the room. Sungwoon doesn't seem that he wants to leave and stop talking about the party yet so Seongwoo look at the older.

"Alright, I'll say yes for tomorrow party but promise me that there will be no...that starts from S and end up with S got it? And please make sure there won't be lots of alcohol involve. I don't want Baby Woojin to accidentally drink one."

Only then does Sungwoon smile at the younger and stood up. "That's my boy. And don't worry, we won't want them here too if I were you too. Honestly I didn't actually agree on that when Minki suggested to call them for tomorrow and I'm glad that it won't ever happen. And of course, there won't be too much alcohol." Sungwoon said before he left the room to check what the others have ordered.

Baby Woojin dozed off while he hug Seongwoo's tightly.

___

Daniel's friends also throw for him his own bachelor party that same day where Seongwoo wil be having his won too.

But Daniel's was the worst and he wished that it won't ever happen again and even if he was invited to maybe Jaehwan's and Sewoon's party, he would say no to it. A big FAT NO.

It was horrible, althought most of his friends enjoys them, Daniel didn't enjoy even a single tiny bit of it.

Firstly they had too many alcohols involved and he almost found Woojin and Kuanlin sipping a can of it which the two hadn't had the idea what the contain is. Thank the heaven he manage to stop them before they drink it and warned them to not ever touch those can until they are at the age of drinking them and both boys nods in understanding without saying a single word, which was a good.

Secondly, they were too loud and very crowded with lots of people. He almost felt dizzy while he host the party for the whole night even though he wished that he wasn't the host but it's he's bachelor party and everyone wants to see him.

Daniel wanted to kill Jisung, Jaehwan and Sewoon that night for they went on drinking few cans and shots of alcohol until they were found passed out in the middle of the party. In the end, Daniel was left alone in looking after both his son that night in which Jisung were the ones who should be doing that but with him passing out on the cold floor, it only left with Daniel.

Lastly, he blame the alcohol. Yeap, alcohol for being the reason of people stripping their clothes off and then throw out like a freaking waterfall here and there, then passed out in all those nasty vomit and the crazy people who couldn't wait a bit longer and take it home after the party ends, but decided to humpy dumpty someone. He blamed everything on the alcohol and he blamed his friends too.

___

*Star Wars theme song* (A/N lol, I just said that for the dramatic time of OngNiel D-Day xDD)

" OH MY GOD!!!" Daniel screamed through the whole hotel room. Jisung, Jaehwan, Sewoon and Baby Woojin all woke up by his loud scream.

Jisung was the first to ran to Daniel, hair sticking out all over the place and looking all drowsy still but awake enough to not stumble off his feet.

"What, what! What's wrong? What happen! Daniel why did you scream?" Jisung came into the room, puzzled as he asked Daniel.

The younger were sitting on the bed with both hands in his hair, eyes wide like a saucer. He then looked up to see Jisung and the rest of them standing at the end of his bed, asking what was wrong.

"Hyung~ Hwannie~ Sewoonie~...."

"Yes." all three said in unison.

"Today is the day..."

Everyone stood frozen for several minutes until Baby Woojin jump on top of Daniel's bed in excitement, breaking off the silence.

"DADDY IS GETTING MARRIED TODAY WITH PAPA!! TODAY IS THE DAY!! YEAY!!!" Baby Woojin keeps on jumping, giggling at the thought of the wedding today. It's only 7 in the morning but it feels like it already 11 in the morning.

Daniel is having a palpitation, his heart beats too fast for normal people to ever experience. He never thought that he'll be having these sorts of feeling like how he used to watch his friends getting married and exchanging vows, oath of faith and love. He never thought today will be his day to finally feel how they all feels like back then. 

"Congratulations Niel ah! You're getting married!" all of them exclaimed in a cheerful way. They are happy for him while Daniel is freaking out but he is happy at to finally be able to see Seongwoo again and forever be his and nobody can have him except himself.

"Daniel ah~ We need to go now. Firstly we need to go to the hotel near the beach, get your hair and make up ready and change into your wedding suit there. Come on, we have no time to waste." Mrs Kang came in and quickly drag Daniel out of the bed, pushing him towards the bathroom. They need to leave soon, the rest of them scatter off and get ready too.

The same scenario happen at Seongwoo's hotel but he was calm and very collected even though his heart was pumping furiously that it feels like its gonna jump out of his ribcage anytime soon. He had woken up at 6 am much more earlier than he had plan to. He was nervous too and that is the main reason why he woke up even before his alarm supposed to scream.

Seongwoo sat on the bed, rubbing his face with his palm, and up to his bed hair. He glances to the side and smile when he sees both Woojin and Kuanlin still fast asleep. He didn't feel like waking up yet but he's not even feel like sleeping again too because today is the day. The day that he will forever share his life with Daniel. Absentmindedly Seongwoo play with the silver band on his ring finger, smiling at the sight of how pretty it looks like and later there will be another ring that will need his attention too.

He stay still on bed until the clock strikes 7 in the morning, instantly his alarm blares through his phone and he quickly stop the alarm. 

They had promised to wake up at 7 and leave the hotel to their venue of the day at 8 am. The big event will start at 12 noon so they have about 3 hours to prepare themself before the big thing starting from 8 am.

Shortly after that, all the others woke up and without wasting any time they starts to wash up, some packing their things and some were snacking. Woojin and Kuanlin woke up later at 7:30 and bounced happily at the thought of Seongwoo is getting married.

"Alright, Papa need to get ready now. I need to take a shower. Then it's your turn okay." 

"Okay Papa and congratulation Papa!!"

Both boys gave Seongwoo a peck on both his cheeks which made him chuckles. The older then went to take a shower while the boys keep on jumping around, shouting 'Papa is getting married' for many times and everybody else in the room laughs at how cute they are.

Mrs Ong, Mr Ong, Seongha, Kwon and Moora came 10 minutes later and urge Seongwoo to be quick which he did and then all of the group left the hotel minutes later to their main location.

___

Daniel paced around the room, biting his bottom lip, fidgeting here and there. He's already changed into his black wedding suit, hair gel up and all styled like how he likes it. The baby's breath tucked neatly near the collar of his suit jacket. And face freshen up by few touched up here and there, lips a little redder than how it usually look like but he didn't care since it's his special and one time of a lifetime day, so he needed to look handsome and pretty for today.

There were a huge door which is the only thing that separates him from Seongwoo. He know that the older is on the other side of the door and he badly want to sneak in and see how Seongwoo is and perhaps kiss him if he could. They will leave the hotel soon, firstly will be him leaving then Seongwoo since Daniel is going to act like the man of the day while Seongwoo is the woman of the day.

Jisung, Jaehwan and Sewoon came in from the said door and Daniel really want to run through it but holds back.

"Daniel quit pacing around and biting your lip, you're gonna make them bruise and bleed." Jisung smack Daniel on the back to force him to stop biting on his slightly bruised lip.

He wanted to run away and be alone for a while but that won't help him at all, if he wish to calm down. He sigh loudly and keep pacing around.

”Can I at least get some air before all this starts? I really need to..oh god, it’s happening for real isn’t it? I’m finally doing this.”

”Yeah, you are finally doing this and you both have been waiting for this day for so long now right.”

Daniel went and stand infront of the huge mirror that was apart of the wall. He gave try to check himself and see if everything is in place, no hair sticking out.

”Also, can you stop getting into your panic mode and stop checking yourself will ya. You look great and he’s gonna love the way you look like. Damn, I should be the one marrying first but instead the two of you are quicker than me and Sewoon is.”

”That’s because you’re a coward for not trying to make your first move in proposing to me. We would have if you didn’t try to dodge my question about marriage.”

Daniel breathe in and out, his heart is hammering so hard that he feels like it’s gonna come out if his ribcage anytime soon. He’s nervous, anxious, scared, happy, excited, panicking all in one go. He have all his emotions jumble up at the moment and his friends are not helping him at all. He gotta cool down. 10 more minutes.

___

On the other side of the huge door, Seongwoo was calmly sitting down on the couch. He looks calm and composed on the outside but deep down he was nervous like Daniel. He snap his neck left and right as of they were stiff. The waiting part is a death toll to him. Before Daniel came, he had already changed into his white wedding suit and have his hair styled and face all cover with light layer of make up. He don't need to look like a freaking Barbie doll, so a simple make up should do it.

He stood up and went to check himself. Fixing the baby's breath near the collar, making sure there is no smudge on his lip after they applied the lip tint. He smooth up some invicible wrinkle on his suit and gave a one over look.

All of his friends were with him, also in their suit and bowtie since they are his best men. Like how Daniel have Jisung, Jaehwan, Sewoon and another guy called Hyunbin as his best men.

”Do you think I look good enough in this suit? It looks kind of...plain.” he suddenly ask his friends.

”What are you talking about? You look great with anything you wear and plus you like plain and simple right? So why the sudden question about how plain the suit looks like? They should look like that anyway.” Minhyun reply his question looking at the groom.

”I know, just that...I don’t know, must be the way I’m feeling right now. It’s nerve wrecking and I don’t think that today is THE day and I feel nauseatic all of a sudden.”

”Are you pregnant?” Minki teased.

”The ?! No!! How can I be pregnant when we never done ‘that’ and excuse me, I’m a dude and dude can’t get pregnant.”

”Uhh if you do the implant you could though. What was it call again? IVI? IV...something IV.” Minki tries to remember the word.

”IVF Minki and stop making things weirder and let’s focus on his day and Daniel’s.” Jonghyun stop the conversation to go any further. 

Minki shrugs and went back into checking his phone. The door on the other side flung open and came in Mr Ong. 

"Seongwoo, it's time to leave. Daniel had left few minutes ago so now it's your turn." Mr Ong motioned for his son to quickly leave the hotel.

Seongwoo's heart starts to race again, more intense that how it was earlier. When Daniel's name was mentioned he instantly feels like dying or literally ran away but all that are just his bad thoughts. He don't want to run away from him, he want run yes but not away but to Daniel instead. He can't wait to see him and it's finally happening, in minutes away.

___

Daniel stood under the flower arch, every friends, family sat patiently for Seongwoo's arrival. The younger still have his heart and head out of all places and he can't run away now because it's time. He start to grind his teeth as quietly as he can, fingers playing around with each other, he tap his foot lightly while he waited for the older.

'How will Seongwoo hyung look like. I bet he's gonna look so good.' Ahh this is nerve wrecking.'

Jisung sensed the nervousness, he gave Daniel a small rub on his back in which Daniel turned to look at the older. Jisung mouthed 'everything will be okay' and somehow it helps him calm down a little. His eyes catch the sight of the car which was carrying Seongwoo and instantly his heart beats faster again.

Everyone turned their head at the car. Daniel breathe out, 'He's here.'

___

When Seongwoo walked out of the car, everyone was in awe at how good looking he look in the white suit. Daniel almost faint when he sees the older. Stunningly breath taking and Daniel thinks that he just got a heart attack. The older looks so good.

Seongwoo make his way down the aisle to Daniel, he smile when he's getting closer and closer to Daniel. Finally he gets to see him after two weeks of being apart from each other. Daniel automatically smiles back at him, somehow all the anxiety, nervousness dissipate when he sees Seongwoo's smiling face. They both find themself now standing infront of each other under the flower arch. Their smiles didn't fade away and the two keep staring into each other eyes.

"Well then, shall we start with the vow." 

Both male slightly turn their head at the man, "Yes." they said in unison.

Daniel starts with his vow, his hand reached out to take Seongwoo's hand into his own. He breathe in and then out. 

"Sorry, my vow is not that great or anything."

Seongwoo chuckles and so does some others too. "That's okay. Just go with it." the older encourage him with a squeezing Daniel's hand.

"Seongwoo ah, have I ever told you how beautiful and handsome you are on the first day we bumped into each other? Well if I didn't then let me tell you now. You were the most beautiful and handsome that I have ever met walking down this Earth on the day we met each other. At first I thought, who ever dates you must be very lucky and also you're really funny too and a cool guy. You easily push off every other things and literally starts being my friend even on the very same day we bumped accidentally with each other. Then after we adopted our sons, I find that I have fell in love with you without me knowing it and eventually I did but I try not to because I don't know your status. And then that night you confessed confims it that you too have feelings for me and I was very happy. Again, sorry I know you must have known all this but I just want to repeat it once again and sorry if it's too long."

Daniel apologized to the others but they all didn't care and just told him to continue on because listening to his sort of love confession was great.

"From that night we started dating and our relationship was really beautiful and I enjoy every moment I spent my time with you and with the kids. I don't know how did I have the thought in proposing to you but I know it was the best decision that I have ever made. I never thought of marrying at first but then I realized that why not and because you were the best person that I have ever dated and love, I realized that I want to keep it that way and decided to settle down...with you. Thats why I proposed into marrying you because I want to be that person that you're be sharing with for the rest of your life. I love you to the moon and back and will always love you even in sick and health, for good or bad, for everything else. I hope that you are too."

Daniel finished up his vow or confession. He heard sniffles coming from the guests and even from Jisung. He try to hold back his laughs and focused on Seongwoo who still keep his beautiful smile on.

"Alright, Ong Seongwoo it's your turn."

Seongwoo nod and clears up his throat. "My vow is not that long." Daniel chuckles.

"Daniel ah, let me just tell you how whipped and oh so smitten of you when say that you love me too that night? Guess what, I was and until today I still am. It has been a year since we start this relationship and for once, never have I grew tired of loving you but instead my love keeps on building up bigger and bigger each passing day and even today, it grew larger every single seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months. I too love you to the moon and back, in sickness and in health, for good and for bad and for everything else. Even if we're gonna go through lots of hardship, and maybe going into lots of fight, know that my heart and feelings will never change and I hope it won't change with you too. I love you. Always and forever."

The sobbing starts to get louder after Seongwoo ended his vow and the two couldn't help it but to turn at their guests. Several of them were in tears and of course their mother would be the one who is crying hard and loud but they tried to control it.

"Then it settles. The vow has been exchanged and it's time for the ring and after that, you may kiss." 

Seongwoo and Daniel giggles when they see their sons smiling brightly in their tuxedo as they walked down the aisle holding a tray with the ring. The guests cooed in how cute they were and back into focusing on the two groom.

"The ring." Woojin said, as he stuck out his hand up high enough for the two olders to take them.

Before they did, they both gave their sons kisses on their faces. In which the boys giggles and laughing saying it tickles. The two then grab on the ring. Daniel slide in the ring first on Seongwoo's then Seongwoo's did the same to Daniel's.

After that came the applaud and wooing and shouts of asking them to seal it with a kiss in which they gladly did so and not wanting to wait any longer.

The two quickly close the gap between them and kiss each other with so much love in it. It's not the most passionate or rough but it was the greatest and the most special kisses than the other they had shared before. The kiss have a lot of meaning. It is the kiss in which tied them together under the bright sunny blue sky with a vow, an oath and a ring.

"I love you, yeobo."

"I love you too, baby."

 

 

___________

 

THE END :333

That's it for my FO5 OngNiel and sons.

Sorry if it was dragged too much ^^

I hope to whoever subscribe to this fic enjoy it :DDD

And to let you people know, I just released yet another domestic OngNiel and this time with DeepHwi and Jihoon as their sons ;DDD

Thank you so much for supporting my fic and do comment :))))