Wedding (Finale)

To be One

Author’s POV:

 

It’s been 7 months since Daniel’s proposal and Seongwoo agreeing on marrying Daniel and it has also been about a year since they started dating and also adopted their sons into their little family of 5.

It is somewhere around July when their d-day is. Their wedding day will be held back at Daniel’s hometown, Busan. They haven’t decided yet on their venue but had some idea about where to hold their wedding. Between the church, the beach, in a fancy hotel or maybe even at Daniel’s house, simple.

The parents have taken resposibilities on choosing their dates, their suits and of course the foods for the wedding and the only thing that both Daniel and Seongwoo need to do is gave out an invitations to everyone and just pick their venue. Which practically not the most complicated things ever and thankful enough that they don’t need to go everywhere to food tasting or flower picking or what color should they for their wedding. Obviously they don’t need it to be colorful according to Seongwoo and Daniel agreed to him. A simple black and white should do it and it’s more than enough for them.

It's about two weeks before their wedding day. Seongwoo and Daniel had took their leaves one week earlier saying that they are having a wedding soon and both of their workplace congratulated them on getting married. Nobody judged them when they both said about their uality when they asked who is the lucky person and they are really grateful for that.

'Seongwoo ah, please don't forget to send up the invitations. We'll be glad to go and see your marriage with the lucky guy. He must have loved you deeply and moved you to make you agree to marry him. We don't judge and you are free to love anyone, even if its the same gender.'

'Daniel, whatever it is and again congratulations on your wedding. Make sure you keep the guy with you and love him dearly. Send us your invitations and I'll make sure the whole building to come on your wedding day. Don't be afraid on what people are saying, they don't have the right to protest your love on same . Don't ever get their words on you. Some people just jealous because you could find happiness while they don't.'

They both still remembers what their own boss told them and it was such a relief that they didn't show any sign of disgust in loving someone on the same . 

"Babe, I told you we don't need to choose on the colors so why is your parents keep on insisting that we get like a magenta or indigo or violet whatever for our day? I mean, come on. It's only a wedding. We don't need that. It's not like our wedding suit should be in a bright color, it should be either black or white." Seongwoo said as they walked along the park that evening, hand intertwined together to just enjoying the evening walk. 

They will leave Seoul in the next two days so right now, they just wanted to enjoy their own time before they'll get separated as traditions that the bride and groom should not be in the same house or same room or in the same place before their wedding day. So basically for the next two weeks, the two of them can't see each other or even talk to each other and right now, they are trying to spend as much time as they can before they leave for Busan in the next two days.

Woojin, Kuanlin and Baby Woojin were jumping, running around at the park and giggling around as they found a stack of dried leaves all around the park. Sometime they wanted to jumps in or maybe grab a fistful of those leaves and throws them on each other like they were snowballs.

Daniel gave his fiance's hand a squeeze and brought their intertwine hand up to his mouth and kissed the older's hand.

"Don't worry, honey. That won't happen and I'm sure my mom knows what she's doing. Trust me." again he kissed the back of Seongwoo's hand, smiling fondly at the older.

Seongwoo melted whenever Daniel looked at him like that and he quickly gave his fiance a peck on his cheek. "Okay, fine. I'll give all my trust on your mother or um...maybe I should be calling her my mother too, since we're getting married soon." he said, grinning at the thought that Daniel's mom will be his mom soon, well mother in law of course.

Daniel chuckles, "Yeah, I guess so. And your mom will be my mom. And your noona, will be my noona in law, oh man it sound so weird." he chukles again at the thought of calling Seongwoo's noona, his noona.

"Well Seongha noona already told you to start calling her that right so just go with it. She won't take no for an answer. Like mother like daughter." Seongwoo said with a shrug and Daniel remembers that Seongwoo's mom was not a NO typer of person and to hear Seongwoo says that Seongha was the same, makes him laugh. Definitely like mother like daughter.

The two tighten their hands together, making sure there is no gap in between their long fingers before they starts walking again. Calling onto their sons. The siblings stops playing with the dried leaves and dashed towards their fathers. Colliding into their long legs, snuggling into and giggling as the three looked up at their fathers.

Baby Woojin as always will ask to be carry when he makes grabby hand up to Daniel and quickly Daniel swoop down and scooped Baby Woojin into his hand, tickling the little boy in the process, earning a bubbly laughs from him.

Then both Woojin and Kuanlin grab onto both Seongwoo's hand, and attempting to laced their fingers with their papa too as they seen how their fathers intertwined together so many times whenever they hold hands and it made the two so curious to know how does intertwining fingers feels like. So they tried with Seongwoo. They make Seongwoo laughs at their cute attempt and with a little help, Seongwoo interlaced his fingers around his sons, more like clasping around his bigger hand around their smaller ones.

The two beamed at their papa and starts snuggle closer to Seongwoo when they felt so safe and secure in having their small hands in Seongwoo more larger ones with their fingers somehow intertwining with their Papa's long fingers.

Daniel smiles fondly at them and gave Seongwoo a peck before they starts walking about the park for some more times before heading home, not forgetting to stop by at the ice cream truck and get some snacks along the way.

____

After their long walk around the park, Seongwoo drove them all back home, their drive there was very comfortable as their sons keep on singing along to the musics playing through the radio (mostly children songs) and then Daniel feeding Seongwoo tteokbokki and kissing the older in between the feed. 

Daniel and Seongwoo are not shy anymore when they wanted to kiss each other. They did many times now in the open, infront of the crowds of people and even back at their own house and infront of their own sons which later the two smirk and teamed up into attacking the three with their kisses and the house would always fills with giggles, laughters, bubbly coos and all sorts of other happy noises.

It was the best thing that both Daniel and Seongwoo could ever ask for. Woojin had started going to school now and he currently have a short break from school. He enjoy his school so much and he made lots of friends. Jihoon was one of his friends that goes to the same school and is in the same class with him and they have been good friends since they first met last year when they were neighbours and still are neighbours till today.

Kuanlin have gone to pre-school and he too had made lots of friends and he was so proud of his height, because he keeps on saying that he was actually the tallest.

Lastly Baby Woojin still goes to the daycare and he starts to talk more and play more now. And he was the bubbliest of them all. Daehwi is with him and Baby Woojin was so happy to see Daehwi joining his daycare.

Seongwoo had starts to get more well known for the past months after how the drama he was casted on was a hit and stays in the chart of one of the best drama of the year made his name go sky high and he was now being demanded even more to many other dramas and even some model company. Minhyun too was a hit and becaming popular. Daniel was so proud for his fiance and sometime jealous when he sees girls oogling and flirts at his fiance. He sometimes found himself walked into the midst of fans that was surrounding Seongwoo one time, and capturing the older's lips with his own which made Seongwoo squeak by suprised and the loud noises and gasp coming from his fans. Daniel was making sure that they all know that Seongwoo was off limit and that Seongwoo is his and his alone. Yeap, Daniel just found out that he was quite possessive over Seongwoo after his proposal and he easily got jealous whenever men or women have their eyes on Seongwoo.

The older enjoys being kept close around Daniel and he always enjoys making Daniel jealous even though he know that his fiance was a hard core jealous puppy. And he also loves the way Daniel throws deadly glares and being possesive whenever they go on dates. Seongwoo loves all the attentions he gets from the younger and he always rewarded the younger with a tight hug, or a passionate kiss (doesn't matter if they are out in public or back home) that ends up with them cuddling on the couch or on their shared bed. And he knows Daniel always melts away when he kissed him or hug him. Daniel will always be his over grown, hard core jealous and extremely possessive puppy and fiance.

____

As they reached their home, Seongwoo puts away all the snacks they bought in the kitchen, Daniel helps the boys with taking off their shoes. Their house have become more livelier for the past months and they are more furnitures and stuff all around the place. Most of them were from their parents, who visited them about 4 months back with lots of trinkets or gift they brought along with them. Seongwoo's noona, Seongha, her husband Kwon and their daughter Moora came visit too at the same time when their parents came and she too bring lots of souveniers from France. 

Moora had gotten closer to her cousins and the siblings finds that she was pretty boyish for a girl and they like her. They play a lot when Seongha stay is Seoul for a week, and of course she refused checking into a hotel when Kwon suggested and stick around the house with Seongwoo and Daniel instead, using the extra rooms they had. It was akward though but not that they don't like Seongha and he family to be around, it's just that they can't be all mushy and romantic to each other when the olders are in their house and mostly all day.

The couple can only have their alone time when it's time for bed and they would always spills out their heart out with all the passionate words, saying how they love each other for like the nth time and cuddles to each other and all sorts.

Sometime their sons would occasionally joins in, seperating them apart by going in between the two so that each of them could get their father's warmth and love, and they can't complaint on how adorable their sons is.

Seongwoo manage to put away all the snacks and do the dishes as he remember leaving them for so long. Wiping away his hand with a clean towel before he left the kitchen. He checks to see Daniel already get their sons into the bathroom in their first floor shower as Kuanlin stated he was lazy to went up into their own room and forced Daniel to bathe them in the first floor bathroom.

The older chuckles at the sight. They agree on rotating their schedules on who should pick the boys from their schools or daycare, and who should do the laundry or wash the dishes. Who should tidy up the house when the kids made a mess or just to make sure the house won't get dirty despite all the people in the house were a men, but for Seongwoo there is no exception in gender. Daniel was the lazy bum as what Seongwoo had learn about, but with him around Daniel can't say anything when the older orders him to do chores, dishes, do laundry and all except for cooking. Seongwoo fully takes charge on cooking their meals, everyday. The reason was simple, Daniel was a terrible cook even though he cooked few times before which some of turns out okay while some was too nasty to even for a cat to swallow down the whole thing. Sorry Daniel, no offense though.

_____

"Okay, what its gonna be? Apple, grape, orange, peach or strawberry flavor shower gel?" asked Daniel inspecting the bottles one by one, not forgetting to show them to his sons with a smile.

"GRAPE!"

"APPLE!!"

"NO! STRAWBEWWY!!"

"It's strawberry baby Woojin." Daniel corrected his youngest as he cooed on how cute his lisp were.

"It should be grape this time. We chose apple before so go with my pick." said Woojin almost too serious.

"No way. There is no rule on how many time you should use on what sort of flavor shower gel you want. So it should be apple." Kuanlin huffed like an upset kid.

"Strawbe...rry! You never pick what I want! So I want strawberry!! STRAWBERRY!!" Baby Woojin raised his voice up.

Daniel furrowed his eyebrow when the boys starts to bicker over which should they use for tonight. "Boys, stop. Just pick one for tonight and tomorrow choose the other one." He stated, trying to stop the siblings quarrel but they sort of shoved Daniel away, for the first time and successfully making Daniel stumble on the cold wet floor. When did they become that strong.

"GRAPE!!! IT SHOULD BE GRAPE!!

"NO!! APPLE!!! GRAPE DIDN'T SMELL NICE AND I HATE GRAPE!!"

"STRAWBERRY!!! I WANT STARWBERRY!!!"

They keep on going on and Daniel was having trouble in trying to calm them down and he should be stricter towards them but Daniel was a softy and he couldn't get angry much at them but he knows someone do and that person will not show much of his soft side when there is problem to solve. Daniel heard footsteps approaching and he knows, Seongwoo is here.

Seongwoo walks in shortly after he just came out of the laundry room, after he make sure every stacks of clothes were evenly separated before he shoved them into the washing machines. And thats when he heard yelling and shouting coming from the bathroom, and he know damn well that the boys are at it again and Daniel will be there trying to stop them but not been able to fully stopping them or even forcing himself into getting angry as he knows Daniel is weak against children.

"Whats with all the shouting? Why are you boys yelling to each other?" asked Seongwoo when he came in, arms crossed over his chest like he always did when he's showing his inner father like scolding onto his kids, standing by the door way and not to forget to see how Daniel was sitting on the floor, looking at him almost like a plead and an apologetic expression. Seongwoo didn't say anything.

"Kuanlin keeps on saying we should use the apple shower gel! We've been using it for like three times in a row now!! And he always wins!! I want to use the grape one!!" Woojin said loudly, pointin his finger at Kuanlin.

"So what! I like apple and I don't like grape!! So deal with it!" Kuanlin shouts, looking away from his older brother.

Baby Woojin didn't say anything but he looks like he was about to cry, clutching the bottle of strawberry tight onto his chest. It's not a good sign.

Seongwoo sigh, rubbing his temple with his fingers like he was trying to ease up some headache growing in. He crouched down to scoop Baby Woojin out of the bathtub, rubbing small circle on the youngest back when he hugs the the youngest, arm going around his neck. There was a soft sniffles coming from Baby Woojin. 

Daniel stood up immediately and went to Seongwoo's side when the older stood up after scooping Baby Woojin.

"Sshh, don't cry baby. It's okay." said Seongwoo softly, as he keeps his hair and rubbing a soothing circles on his back before he look back down on his two other sons, eyes were serious and the two of them looks away in an instant.

They always know when their youngest brother starts to cry, it mean that they had crossed their line and seeing how their Papa look at them is a good enough answer to their question. They were screwed. Although its normal for them to bicker around and shouting to one another, especially between Woojin and Kuanlin but they know that they hated it when they were the reason in making Baby Woojin cry, almost all the time. They love their baby brother too much and when he starts to cry, they felt guilty in making him cry.

The sniffles turned into a soft sobs as Seongwoo could feel the youngest nuzzling his face into the crook if his neck, clucthing his collar even tighter. 

"Look at what you did. I thought you two once told me that you will never make your brother cry again but...where did that promise gone to, hm? So what are you two gonna do now? Still go on with your arguement or stop whatever this is that you are doing about which shower you should use and make this right, yeah?"

Seongwoo was stern as he always did. If he needed to scold them for their mistakes, he will do so without stopping himself but not to the extent of hitting them or what so ever. 

"Those are only shower gels, boys. Please, don't fight about little things and make Woojinie cry like this. Pick one and starts bathing. You know well that Papa hates to see you boys fight and I've told you boys before to never fight over such ridiculous things. It's either you each use a different bathroom to bath or just go with whatever gels you want to. Your choice. It's not Papa's or Daddy's."

Daniel stay silent through out the whole thing. He won't go against Seongwoo when the older is scolding their sons. He keeps on checking onto their youngest and mumbles soft words to make him stop from crying.

"Sorry...Papa." the both of them said in unison. Eyes looking down on the bathroom tiles like they were the most interesting ever. 

"And?"

"And....we're sorry for making Woojinie cry. We'll go with what Woojinie want for tonight. Sorry, Woojinie....Papa and Daddy too, for pushing you."

Seongwoo raised his brow at the last part, turning his head to Daniel. The younger blinked. 

"Ohh, no it's fine. Daddy's not mad but don't do that again, okay." he said, smiling softly at the boys.

_____

After the constant fight, the boys settle down with their baby brother's choice of shower gel without arguing. They all share the bathtub, giggling as the oldest of the three keep on making their youngest laughing. 

Daniel and Seongwoo stay in the bathroom with them, helping in washing their hair and of course not to mention the boys keeps on splashing water on their fathers and making them soaking wet and in the end, Seongwoo and Daniel joins in into the bathtub, spilling lots of water on the floor and trying to squeeze in between the boys. It was cramped up but they didn't care. Both Daniel and Seongwoo still had their clothes on when they jump into to join their sons, before they slowly pulled off their clothes. Legs tangled up in the middle of the tub, laughing, giggling and playing with their sons. The boys help up with washing their father's hair too and styled them in every way they could possibly make off. Spiky, punky and others that they could do, earning a laugh from the two oldest guy in the room.

It was the best time of their life and they know they will keep on enjoying this even after they get married. Nothing will stop this small family for being so sweet, adorable and cute.

_____

They helped the boys changed into their pj's before tucking them to bed. The two stays on to give them a bedtime story and once they make sure that all of them were fast asleep, the slipped out of the room, not forgetting to place a chaste kiss on their temple, lovingly.

"Sweet dream boys."

The couple make their to their shared room with their hands clasping together. They had long abandoned the room they once were Daniel's room after they got engaged, making Daniel's old room now into another guest room and only moving all his belongings, clothes into Seongwoo's room now that they will be sharing their bed more often or forever after their vows in the next two more weeks. Seongwoo's room were the bigger than Daniel's (slightly bigger) and Daniel have been sleeping more in Seongwoo's room rather than his own even before he proposed to Seongwoo, the reason being said that Seongwoo's bed are much more softer and comfier than his which the older gave him a snort as his respond.

It's true, Daniel love Seongwoo's bed even more and maybe because it's the best because Seongwoo was with him to make him sleeps better at night and always able to make him smile the next day when he the first person he sees was Seongwoo, sleeping peaceful beside him. Not once have Daniel forgot to think about Seongwoo even when he's at work. He can't stay still for even a couple of minutes and can't stop counting his time. He loves snuggling with Seongwoo on bed, feeling his warmth radiating into him. Seongwoo is the best person to cuddle with because he was warm and cozy and feels like home whenever he's in the older's embrace.

It will feel much more like home once they said their vows and seal it with their ring and a kiss soon.

They both quickly washed their faces and brushed their teeth before both of them crawls into bed. Daniel pull the blanket over their bodies as he scooted closer to the older, wrapping his arm around his waist and with another snaking under his body and meeting with another hand after that, hugging Seongwoo tightly as he rest his head on the older's abdomen. Seongwoo sat up on bed with him leaning against his bed board and one hand holding onto a book. It was his routine now every night before he goes to sleep, he need to read few pages from his favorite book. Daniel first find it was a distraction for him to fully envelope the older in his arm at first but soon after he got used to it and enjoying how he could still hug the older lower half of his body while he rested his head on the older's stomach. And it's even better when Seongwoo threads his finger through Daniel's soft hair, which Daniel finds it quite relaxing.

"Jagiya." Daniel calls out. Seongwoo gave him a hmm as a respond, asking him to continue.

"Do you think...they everything will go well on our wedding day?" Daniel suddenly said. 

Seongwoo lowered his book down to look at his fiance, meeting the younger's eyes when he did so.

"Of course everything will go well, love. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing...just kind of nervous at the thought of us getting married and at the thought of we walk down the aisle and exchange our vows to one another and kissing infront of everybody and sorts." Daniel said, tightening even more around Seongwoo's.

Seongwoo put down his book on his bedside table, suddenly not interested in reading when he starts Daniel's hair with both hands now, giving the younger a soothing massage on his scalp and even leaned down to peck on his head a few times.

"Baby, there is nothing to be nervouse about. Everything will go smoothly and well without you noticing it. I'll guide you when you need me to. So don't think about it much." he said, leaning down again to kiss on Daniel's hair.

Daniel sigh contently when Seongwoo tries to calmed him down. He have to admit, he's gonna miss Seongwoo later when they get to Busan because he won't be able to see or hear or touch the older until their wedding day and it's gonna get crazy for him but he have to manage and wait patiently till then. 

Daniel pulled the older down, wanting to fully hug Seongwoo from head to toe if he could and Seongwoo let him do so as he turned off his bedside lamp.

The two wrapped into each others embraced, not wanting to let go.

Seongwoo was the first to pull Daniel into a kiss by touching their lips together before Daniel kissed him back. It was slow and languid and then it starts to get even more intense, lips slowly parted, mashing their lips together as they move in sync like they always did. Kissing each other was the best thing ever, and it feels all so perfect and they have been saying it for many times that their lips fits perfectly to one another. They pulls away for few seconds just to get some air before they continue their kiss once again. They needed this more than anything else. They needed to savored this, nailed this moment into their head for later when they'll be seperated in Busan. 

Once they feel satisfied with their minutes of make out, and was sure enough that they bruised up their lips they pulled away. Daniel still pecks on Seongwoo's lip when they pulled apart, which the two then giggles at how red and bruised their lips were.

"I'll never grow tired of kissing you, jagiya. Your lip is the best ever and they feel so good on my mouth." 

"Stop it. It's so corny and too mushy but I can't deny about how good my lips are. They're pretty tasty right?" Seongwoo his lip and it almost looks sensual to Daniel.

Daniel try to resist but then again he ended up kissing Seongwoo's full on the lip, making the older squeak but nevertheless kissing Daniel back and this time it wasn't that long as earlier.

"Gosh Niel, it's as if you were hungry for me tonight. Down boy." Seongwoo chuckles when he pulls away from Daniel which the younger whined after that at the lost of Seongwoo's lip from his mouth. "We can continue again after our wedding. I'll let you do anything you want with me after that." 

The younger looked at him in disbelief. That was the first time he ever heard Seongwoo talked like that. It almost sounded like Seongwoo will give his whole body away to Daniel after they tie the knot and it made Daniel blushed furiously but Seongwoo only chuckles at the younger.

"Hyung~ Don't...say that. Ahh, you make me want to take you right this instant! Please, my heart can't take it anymore." 

"I'm serious though. I put my faith in you after our wedding and you can do whatever you want with me. Only if you want too though."

"Of...of course I want to!! But....slowly. We don't need to rush things and take it slow." Gosh this is embarassing to talk about for Daniel. They ever have actually talked about 'that' for the the whole year they've been dating each other and suddenly talking about it was pretty weird and embarassing but, of course they have thought about it but never dare to talked about it before. Only tonight they starts talking about it perhaps because it's a good time for them since they'll soon get married and there is nothing that can stop them if they were to go further than just kissing and hugging.

"Okay baby, we'll take it slow and steady. Now let's get to sleep okay. We need to send out our last invitations tomorrow and starts packing afterward, so it's gonna be busy day." Seongwoo chuckles, kissing the tip of Daniel's nose and pull him closer until Daniel buried his face into Seongwoo's neck with Seongwoo's resting his chin on top of Daniel's head.

"Yeah, let's sleep. Goodnight jagiya. I love you. Love you very much."

"Goodnight baby and I love you so so much too."

 

__________

 

Will post the second and last part of their wedding soon ^^

Enjoy this fluffy chapter before the real deal starts hahahaha

Typos alert and please comment :DDD