Chapter 3: Intro (last)

On Taking Care of a Tzuyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was when all hell broke loose.

It started with the stranger, after rudely swiping off Jihyo’s hand from her body. She caught sight of her hand, and her eyes widened.

And she screeched.

This goes back a bit in time. Having spent the longest time training in JYP Entertainment, Jihyo had met her share of girls. Some of them were cool and collected, and some were loud and hyperactive. With that said, shouting and shrieking had become part of her life. From Jeongyeon’s uncharacteristically high pitch when cooking, to Momo walking in on MiChaeng’s bathroom activities. The sound, thereafter dubbed as “The Japanese Cry”, left Jihyo hearing static for the rest of that week.

Still, it was merely a loving whisper compared to this one.

Man, that girl can screech. Sure that was loud enough to startle the entirety of Seoul, let alone members inside the TWICE house.

Looking back, Jihyo understood quite well why the strange girl was so distraught.

But, back to the story. Said girl held up both her hands in front of her, and continued to scream in utter horror. As luck would have it, she also caught sight of her reflection in the mirror that- for the sake of the story- was positioned directly in front of the bed, also the general direction at which the terrified girl was looking.

And as she did, her breath hitched in , and she fell back down at the bed with a light thump. When Jihyo and the others recovered enough to get up from the ground and fearfully peer on the bed, they found the girl was no longer conscious. Somehow she had managed to freak herself out to the point where she fainted merely by looking in the mirror.

A few more second passed when senior members of TWICE tried their best to process the astronomical amount of WTF running rampant inside their brains, and Nayeon finally spoke up.

“We’ll see you in the common room Jihyo.”

“What do you mean unnie?” Asked Jihyo, confused.

“We’ll go talk to the others. You stay here and get her dressed.” Sana and Mina did not need to be told twice. Having seen fit to hug each other tightly enough to respectively make Dahyun and Chaeyong jealous throughout the ordeal, they snuck outside as quickly as humanly possible.

“… Oh…”

“Yes, cause we’re not doing it. It’s your Tzuyu.”

There she said it, the ridiculous notion that Jihyo was too afraid to think about, something that might very well be true.

_______

Mina ran to Jeongyeon and Momo’s room, only to be greeted by the same sound she just escaped from.

“Momo-unnie, what the ?”

“Mina! I heard this wonderful scream just now, and I need to practice to get to that level!” In the corner, Mina could just see a highly grumpy Jeongyeon, who was banging her head against the wall, and decided against asking how the short-haired girl felt.

“Why do you even want to scream like that?”

“Momo doesn’t know, but it’s fun.”

“Okay I have no time for this. Listen,…”

Mina told the story, and Momo went deathly quiet. Jeongyeon just stared in disbelief.

“… Okay, this time seriously, Momo doesn’t understand.”

_______

Sana wasted no time diving into the maknae line room, and subsequently, into Dahyun’s blanket. Only then did she manage to calm down a little.

“Sana-unnie, what happened? Who was that?” Chaeyoung asked from her own bed, as Dahyun chose to stay quiet and the older g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter